Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Johnny Depp: what's your opinions? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    No no one post at a time, you can't handle two, you can barely handle one. Go back and answer the bigotry thing which is rich coming from someone who JUST sdaid I'm being childish throwing attacks :rolleyes:
    I wrote that reply before you commented again, 0to100.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanyapotter)
    I wrote that reply before you commented again, 0to100.
    No don't play games. I got notifications saying 2 at a time just now from you, one is gone and you respond with this.

Like I said go back and justify you accusing me of being a bloody bigot.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by mero22)
    I like both of their movies. If Amber Heard was abused then Johnny should pay for the psychological and physical trauma. Amber Heard release new images on ok magazine.... Broken glass photos ? When the police turned up there was no broken glass allegedly.
    He should pay in what sense? $$$$$ or the police?
    Obviously I think the police, but I get the feeling its a chase for $$$

Cant sau ive seen enough of her films. The ones I have seen didnt have her coming across as super talented.

ReputationRep:
    No don't play games. I got notifications saying 2 at a time just now from you, one is gone and you respond with this.

Like I said go back and justify you accusing me of being a bloody bigot.
    I've already posted that comment as well lmao you're embarrassing

ReputationRep:
    honestly why can't we give her the benefit of the doubt? domestic abuse is very serious and so many constantly make excuses for the abuser. instead of mocking her saying she wanted money, let's take it seriously?? abuse is nothing to joke about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    He has always seen like a knob head hollywood actor. :dontknow:
    Irrelevant.

Your intolerance to accept that domestic violence is, under no circumstances, acceptble. Duh
    Oh here it is. *Acceptable, and secondly, this isn't bigotry lmao getting desperate. Just go study, you've got a lot on your mind apparently and can't focus properly here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilavocado)
    honestly why can't we give her the benefit of the doubt? domestic abuse is very serious and so many constantly make excuses for the abuser. instead of mocking her saying she wanted money, let's take it seriously?? abuse is nothing to joke about.

We would take it seriously but she is acting like a typical Hollywood jezebel, money

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    He should pay in what sense? $$$$$ or the police?
    Obviously I think the police, but I get the feeling its a chase for $$$

Cant sau ive seen enough of her films. The ones I have seen didnt have her coming across as super talented.
    Both the police and Amber

ReputationRep:
    Irrelevant.
    I'm saying it doesn't surprise me if it is true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Mason)
    We would take it seriously but she is acting like a typical Hollywood jezebel, money
    what makes you say that? because she publicly came out and talked about the abuse? maybe she finally felt safe enough to talk about abuse. this sheds light on domestic abuse and could possibly help others in the same situation

ReputationRep:

Bit unfair to say

ReputationRep:
    Irrelevant.

Oh here it is. *Acceptable, and secondly, this isn't bigotry lmao getting desperate. Just go study, you've got a lot on your mind apparently and can't focus properly here.
    I only just properly noticed your profile picture and all I can say is, I don't know why I expected anything different from what you've said, coming from someone like you I'll go study now then. To think I spent all this time arguing with a chav who probably calls his own mother names he spouts out so nonchallantly to potential victims of domestic abuse. My bad!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Why not?

I only just properly noticed your profile picture and all I can say is, I don't know why I expected anything different from what you've said, coming from someone like you I'll go study now then. To think I spent all this time arguing with a chav who probably calls his own mother names he spouts out so nonchallantly to potential victims of domestic abuse. My bad!!!!!!
    Weak prejudicial platitudes coming from the kid who hasn't even finished A levels yet. And this whole time you've failed to counter this chav with sufficient arguments

ReputationRep:
    Why not?
    Mega wealthy pop stars that start getting old often fly off the handle more than they tend to do anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Mega wealthy pop stars that start getting old often fly off the handle more than they tend to do anyway.
    Ok? Idk anyone who can't agree the guy is troubled which is exactly why I find her a lecherous viper doing this to her husband, knowing what he has always been like and then exploiting him for having these issues that she perfectly well should understand.

ReputationRep:
    He let himself go he is now bloated and unattractive.

ReputationRep:
    Ok? Idk anyone who can't agree the guy is troubled which is exactly why I find her a lecherous viper doing this to her husband, knowing what he has always been like and then exploiting him for having these issues that she perfectly well should understand.
    Don't forget his mum died too some days before all this stuff came up into light.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrueDetective01)
    Don't forget his mum died too some days before all this stuff came up into light.
    Yea exactly I did read that, his mum Betsy. But no one cares about any of that. Just strictly almost psychotically infantilise leeching women who victimise themselves for cash they can't get on their own. And these people in this poxy thread want to mock the word golddigger and use personal insults as a backdoor out of an argument they were long losing anyway.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    why are you justifying any form of abuse at all though? it's clear that she hit her and she felt unsafe around him. why is that not enough?
    I'd much rather it be proven in court. trial by media is not enough, when its so conveniently managed.

ReputationRep:
    tanyapotter quitter quitter ********ter.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.