The Student Room Group

Official ramadan 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bsbnah
Their track with chris will always be a banger

u mean "whippin?"
In the spirit of embracing all cultures, I think we should not only have a Christmas lunch, to celebrate the Christian/Catholic holiday of christmas. We could also embrace a Ramadan lunch, and not just have a christmas lunch at school.
Original post by mariam687
ramadan is the month where we as muslims can try and gain as many rewards as possible.and if we refrain from things and do more good in this month, our rewards increase 10x more than if we did it in another month (i think its 10x im not entirely sure, may be even more bu they do increase)

some stuff we try to refrain from are stuff such as backbiting, swearing, music, stealing etc

some stuff we try and do a lot is reading the quran, praying etc

Thank you! Good luck to you all during this time and I hope you find it enlightening and rewarding in every way possible :smile:
Ramadan Mubarak guys!
I've got a 2 hour exam in the morning that will determine my place at Uni, and A 2.5hr one the week after. I don't see the point in not keeping a fast on the day of an exam, they're both vital to us but it's a few hours versus 19 hours, it won't make that much a difference provided you eat well at sehri and rest well after. Please keep me in your duas, and likewise, you'll all be in mine. <3
Original post by shaunnaob
Thank you! Good luck to you all during this time and I hope you find it enlightening and rewarding in every way possible :smile:

Np, i like ur curiosity :smile:

nd thank you, its gna be a tough month heh
Original post by atiyaaloveszaynx
Ramadan Mubarak guys!
I've got a 2 hour exam in the morning that will determine my place at Uni, and A 2.5hr one the week after. I don't see the point in not keeping a fast on the day of an exam, they're both vital to us but it's a few hours versus 19 hours, it won't make that much a difference provided you eat well at sehri and rest well after. Please keep me in your duas, and likewise, you'll all be in mine. <3

aww, will keep u in my duas <3

you'll ace tht exam :smile:
i have got 11 exams on ramdan :frown::frown:

BTW Ramdan Mubark everyone :smile:
this is actually beautiful <3

he actually cries during this

[video="youtube;6WvHMNuhH3Y"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WvHMNuhH3Y[/video]
aww, will keep u in my duas <3

you'll ace tht exam :smile:

Insha'Allah thank you lovely, you're in my duas too :smile:
Original post by atiyaaloveszaynx
Ramadan Mubarak guys!

Inshallah you'll do amazing in your exam!
Good Luck - I will keep you in my dua's :smile:
Are you ready? :smile:

im v excited !!

[video="youtube;huOv7hta1Ho"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huOv7hta1Ho[/video]

In the uk we haven't seen the moon yet? Or have we?
Or do you wait for Saudi to see it and copy them?
this is actually beautiful <3

he actually cries during this

[video="youtube;6WvHMNuhH3Y"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WvHMNuhH3Y[/video]

and soret al Baqara is so nice to listen to :smile: it's make me feel happy :smile:
Reply 152
u mean "whippin?"

Yeh obv what other one 😂😂
Original post by shazy2014

saudi has already confirmed it, so yh i follow them
Original post by haboshti_1
and soret al Baqara is so nice to listen to :smile: it's make me feel happy :smile:

yes thats a good one too :smile:
Original post by shazy2014

we should fasting with Saudi arabia, we don't have two moons over the world
:biggrin:
Original post by Zara0526
Inshallah you'll do amazing in your exam!
Good Luck - I will keep you in my dua's :smile:

Jazak Allah, you too :smile: x
Original post by Anonymous
In the spirit of embracing all cultures, I think we should not only have a Christmas lunch, to celebrate the Christian/Catholic holiday of christmas. We could also embrace a Ramadan lunch, and not just have a christmas lunch at school.

that is actually a rlly good idea loool
Are you ready? :smile:

Click HERE for the countdown :smile:

My parents aren't letting me fast all of them :frown:
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
My parents aren't letting me fast all of them :frown:

bc of exams?

Quick Reply