Prefer shorter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    yes tall girls are sexy
    thanx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fandom-queen)
    5 ft 11??!!!!!!!

HOLY MOTHER OF...............either you're freakishly tall, or I am freakishly short.

Or both.
    I'm freakishly tall. I get too many stares in the street.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheFarmerLad)
    Prefer shorter
    How tall r u?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RossB1702)
    Yeah that's fine, probably what a lot of boys prefer tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aren't every guy different? :confused::confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    How tall r u?
    1.92m so just under 6'4''

ReputationRep:
    Do you see me 5ft 11 as short. Seeing as your so tall

ReputationRep:
    I was watching this show about really tall girls and one went on a blind date and the lad who showed up nearly killed the production team and legged it :\ pretty extreme but she is almost 7'. I don't mind tall girls as long as they're not too taller than me.

ReputationRep:
    1.92m so just under 6'4''
    Do you see me 5ft11 as short. Cause you so tall!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    I was watching this show about really tall girls and one went on a blind date and the lad who showed up nearly killed the production team and legged it :\ pretty extreme but she is almost 7'. I don't mind tall girls as long as they're not too taller than me.
    why was he scared?
    7' is unattracitvely tall

ReputationRep:
    I'm 6 foot 1. I think average girl boys is 5 foot 11 or something so I don't know why people are saying the five 10 guy is really tall, he's just normal lol, which is fine.

I personally would never date a girl that's taller than me. Just Na

ReputationRep:
    Do you see me 5ft11 as short. Cause you so tall!
    I see you as a tall girl. But there's nothing wrong with that, I just happen to prefer shorter girls on average. Anyways attraction comes down to looks and personality, height isn't the first point of call

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fandom-queen)
    5 ft 11??!!!!!!!

HOLY MOTHER OF...............either you're freakishly tall, or I am freakishly short.

Or both.
    I'm around the same height lmao

ReputationRep:
    I see you as a tall girl. But there's nothing wrong with that, I just happen to prefer shorter girls on average. Anyways attraction comes down to looks and personality, height isn't the first point of call
    cool. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    why was he scared?
    7' is unattracitvely tall
    He weren't scared he was pissed thinking it were a prank that he was set up on a blind date with a universally over-tall woman.

I'm 5ft 11 (179cm) a lot of people say tall girls are cool others prefer short girls. Which do you prefer and why?
    What is your ideal height? and why?
    I'm not fussed about a girls height. Whether if she's taller than me or shorting than me doesn't matter as long as I'm not #foreveralone (speaking for most guys here :lol: )

Ideal height would be 5'7 and I'm 5'9.5-5'10 though I saw a girl who was 5'11/6'0 outside couple days ago and her long legs :perv: so Idm either!

Another perk is that having a girl who's tall means you get to go on all rides at Theme park rides with her without having any guilt of leaving her behind because of her height. :giggles: :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    He weren't scared he was pissed thinking it were a prank that he was set up on a blind date with a universally over-tall woman.
    i see

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm not fussed about a girls height. Whether if she's taller than me or shorting than me doesn't matter as long as I'm not #foreveralone (speaking for most guys here :lol: )

Ideal height would be 5'7 and I'm 5'9.5-5'10 though I saw a girl who was 5'11/6'0 outside couple days ago and her long legs :perv: so Idm either!

Another perk is that having a girl who's tall means you get to go on all rides at Theme park rides with her without having any guilt of leaving her behind because of her height. :giggles: :laugh:
    lol

(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    The way I see it:

Beggars can't be choosers.
    https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...XvEANg97ZlCMXc

ReputationRep:
    They're too tall/short if one of you has to arch to get face level.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 29, 2016
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.