Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Window 10 will force me to download in less than 8 hours Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    You are goals. Where do you go for your glasses?
    These are a nice Diesel pair from Vision Express :cute: I've had them for about 2 years now I think

ReputationRep:
    Ik it's too late but you could've downloaded something a while back to stop updates to W10

http://ultimateoutsider.com/downloads/

I did it causeee i like w8.1 ...weirdly.... and cause im worried about having to try and fix the sims 2 AGAIN when I go onto windows10.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Alexion)
    These are a nice Diesel pair from Vision Express :cute: I've had them for about 2 years now I think
    Posh boy. :cute: wait doesn't your eyesight ever change? Mine rarely does now, I get mine from Specsavers but never the designer pair, I don't like the boring colours, the non designer ones are more funky.

ReputationRep:
    Posh boy. :cute: wait doesn't your eyesight ever change? Mine rarely does now, I get mine from Specsavers but never the designer pair, I don't like the boring colours, the non designer ones are more funky.
    -1.25 -1.00, and have been for years now :cute:

Boring colour ones are the way to go, these grey ones are perfect ~ might even get new lenses in the same frame if it ever needs updating.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Alexion)
    -1.25 -1.00, and have been for years now :cute:

Boring colour ones are the way to go, these grey ones are perfect ~ might even get new lenses in the same frame if it ever needs updating.
    I love how we have derailed the thread! :rofl: Oooh I think mine is 1.35, can't remember but it hasn't been changed for two years. No way, I love my blue frames :cry2: they are so beautiful, I always used to be afraid of getting Fcuk glasses because kids in school would laugh at me. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I love how we have derailed the thread! :rofl: Oooh I think mine is 1.35, can't remember but it hasn't been changed for two years. No way, I love my blue frames :cry2: they are so beautiful, I always used to be afraid of getting Fcuk glasses because kids in school would laugh at me. :sad:
    Thread is looong gone :rofl:

True dat, I still poke fun at my dad for his fcuk glasses :lol: can't be avoided tbh even though they're a very nice brand

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Articles:

The Student Room tech wikiTech forum guidelines

Quick link:

Unanswered technology and computers threads

Sponsored features:

Web Legend

Win a Macbook Air!

Blog about setting up a website for a chance to win in our Web Legend competition.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.