Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone do the maths calculator foundation paper? I think I've messed up 🙈 Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QAG)
    Why you so full of hate man? Did you do bad on you're test earlier or something?
    Maybe because several people are attacking me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Popadom12345)
    HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON. You started this, you had a go at someone because they do foundation and now you're trying to pretend people are attacking you? Yeah, people are attacking you because your a c***.

ReputationRep:
    Umm I think you can p**s off. Racist son of a b***h
    I wasn't applying anything racist, I do not know you - therefore I have no idea of your colour or creed.
    I was implying that I would like to get away from a person with a foul mouth and a bad attitude. Someone who doesn't understand good morale. Plus, you should never swear at a woman, nor should a woman swear back at a man. Swearing is rather low. Something which your parents have failed to teach you.

ReputationRep:
    Umm I think you can p**s off. Racist son of a b***h
    I agree, think you should go back to wherever you came from you moron, we dont need more benefit scroungers, sorry

ReputationRep:
    Ha you wish!! Just because I don't live in a sewer and actually have a good life doesn't mean you have to be envious. It's called work. Maybe try it sometime
    Nah, i'll just call border patrol on you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    I wasn't applying anything racist, I do not know you - therefore I have no idea of your colour or creed.
    I was implying that I would like to get away from a person with a foul mouth and a bad attitude. Someone who doesn't understand good morale. Plus, you should never swear at a woman, nor should a woman swear back at a man. Swearing is rather low.
    Swearing also shows you can't have a proper argument, or even formulated discussion like a proper adult so you result to swearing when you realise your points are invalid and you're loosing

ReputationRep:
    Hilarious 😂😂😂😂🌚🌚🌚
    I wasn't trying to be funny...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbieayinde)
    Swearing also shows you can't have a proper argument, or even formulated discussion like a proper adult so you result to swearing when you realise your points are invalid and you're loosing
    Yes! I completely agree with all of the points in which you are making. Why can't there be more people like you in the world?

ReputationRep:
    I go to a grammar school so I'm not surrounded by mentally incapable retards that do foundation
    Yeah but judging from your comments, you're surrounded by insufferably arrogant pricks who've obviously had a big effect on you...

ReputationRep:
    • Poppadom is an Outcast
    • Stuck up therefore won't get no where in life
    • Yeah the grades, but won't get far in life
    • He is triggered from an exam
    • Something has triggered in his life
    • Or he's a hateful, disrespectful **** that no one likes.
    • Arrogant posh ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drogon)
    Nah, i'll just call border patrol on you.
    Racist scum, you have no appreciation of immigrants

ReputationRep:
    Like you have no appreciation of the people and society that surrounds you!

ReputationRep:
    No appreciation for illiterate, rude, benefit scrounging immigrants like you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drogon)
    No appreciation for illiterate, rude, benefit scrounging immigrants like you
    Yes, popadom has made disgusting points. But don't stoop down to his level by calling him a 'benefit scrounging immigrant.' Rise above him.

ReputationRep:
    I think the people who do foundation are the real idiots around here
    Don't be so rude and disrespectful! Whether you do foundation or not does not reflect your real intelligence. Everybody is different, everybody has strengths and weaknesses- as do you, we are only human!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sameehaiqbal)
    He probably did.
    Yep definitely!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunshine774)
    Don't be so rude and disrespectful! Whether you do foundation or not does not reflect your real intelligence. Everybody is different, everybody has strengths and weaknesses- as do you, we are only human!
    Good points. Popadom should try and learn from people like you, one with good morale.

ReputationRep:
    You are the one who started it! Or did you just happen to forget what you just said?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    Yes, popadom has made disgusting points. But don't stoop down to his level by calling him a 'benefit scrounging immigrant.' Raise above him.
    lmaoo im just trolling him, givin him a taste of his own medicine.
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by james1221212)
    http://akk.li/pics/anne.jpg does this look communist to you?
    You gave me a heart attack. I'm actually tearing up :rofl: earphones were on full volume.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.