Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    He's scored 8 in half as many games, he also does it with far fewer shots than Defoe
    Playing for a team which is ten times better. Scoring 15 goals for a club at the bottom of the league is astonishing.

ReputationRep:
    Cahill's obsession with letting the ball bounce is startling. I can't imagine Terry would've allowed Cahill to do that at Chelsea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jake4198)
    Playing for a team which is ten times better. Scoring 15 goals for a club at the bottom of the league is astonishing.
    The point of playing for a better club is you get more chances and get to take more shots. But that's more than cancelled out by the fact Rashford has an equal scoring rate from half as many shots.

ReputationRep:
    England are always taking an unnecessary extra touch. Slows everything down too much and allows Wales to reset.

ReputationRep:
    I doubt Rashford has played in the park with his mates since he was about 12.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    The point of playing for a better club is you get more chances and get to take more shots. But that's more than cancelled out by the fact Rashford has an equal scoring rate from half as many shots.
    Remind me never to have England players in my fantasy team ever again, Alli and Kane are so poverty

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe he's crying :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Gareth Bale is 80% of the Cymru team.

ReputationRep:
    Who is Woy going to blame for this? Probably the England fans.
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    So many **** crosses

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayn is Bae)
    Remind me never to have England players in my fantasy team ever again, Alli and Kane are so poverty

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Get Rashford in

ReputationRep:
    Teams always seem to score last minute goals against England rather than England scoring last minute goals against the opposition. I'm happy to be proven wrong though!

ReputationRep:
    Sturridge!!!!!!! **** yes.

ReputationRep:
    Sturridge you mug.

ReputationRep:
    ****!!! Bale deserves to carry his team

ReputationRep:
    Sturridge and Vardy. Enjoy that bench for the rest of the tournament on the bench Kane and Sterling

ReputationRep:
    :woo:

England's only world class player sorts it out for them.
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    Holy ****ing yes

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha yes lads

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Get Rashford in
    Alli assist :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: June 17, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.