Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    Maybe thats because everytime one of these starts i havent been online.
    i was implying the opposite.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe thats because everytime one of these starts i havent been online.
    No I think she is refering to comments elsewhere not on this issue

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    i was implying the opposite.
    then you would be wrong. I would have been more then glad to have shared my opinions with you had i been online.

ReputationRep:
    then you would be wrong. I would have been more then glad to have shared my opinions with you had i been online.
    forgive me if i dont immediately believe you, when faced with certain evidence.

ReputationRep:
    Can I please ddirect spiecieez/vienna/ anyone else who just comess on here to effectively troll, to my original post in this thread. If you ddon't like it her. Please go away.

MB

ReputationRep:
    the comments are there in black and white.
    I just thought he was a troll he seemd to be trolling, he joined the programmers society and took it over, even though I was joint co founder. He started being very arrogant this why I started the "more dons wanted thread"

It went a bit too far and I have said sorry about 20 times now.

ReputationRep:
    forgive me if i dont immediately believe you, when faced with certain evidence.
    Veinna, i would glady share my opinions with you again if need be, does it matter when i do? Or is that up too you as well?

And now i am off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    Can I please ddirect spiecieez/vienna/ anyone else who just comess on here to effectively troll, to my original post in this thread. If you ddon't like it her. Please go away.

MB
    would you like to explain how our comments are invalid and those oposing us are?

ReputationRep:
    Why do you keep going on? It's an internet forum and if you don't like it leave. Simple as.

ReputationRep:

MB
    i agree with ur original post
    if anyone has a problem "get lost" noone is forcing you to be here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    Why do you keep going on? It's an internet forum and if you don't like it leave. Simple as.
    If you look at the first page you will see its padfoot who raised the issue by questioing people's motives

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    would you like to explain how our comments are invalid and those oposing us are?
    Look, you have come heree with the intent of pointing out the faults of the forum. The mods do their best to keep it clean and good. I do not want to hear about your petty bust-ups any more.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    And what problem would we have? our problems are mainly resovled now i would say

ReputationRep:
    This thread should just be locked and these arguments banned. Its getting us no where.

Good night.

ReputationRep:
    Look, you have come heree with the intent of pointing out the faults of the forum. The mods do their best to keep it clean and good. I do not want to hear about your petty bust-ups any more.

MB
    when padfoot asked a question, do you think he wanted vienna to ignore it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    This is not exactly what I said. I just feel that the mods are being treated unfairly and the subs are being punished because Vienna doesn't want to pay 5 pounds.

MB

ReputationRep:
    This is not exactly what I said. I just feel that the mods are being treated unfairly and the subs are being punished because Vienna doesn't want to pay 5 pounds.

MB
    a problem can be anything, in this case it is the mods and the subs...

ReputationRep:
    And what problem would we have? our problems are mainly resovled now i would say
    i never said you had a problem

ReputationRep:
    our problems are mainly resovled now i would say
    How self-centred and childish can you be. It is like a demon opening pandora's box and proclaiming "all is well"

MB

ReputationRep:
    So the fact she stopped the inconistant moderation, the rep whoring and the ****ging off isnt good? Ollie seems to disagree with you by all acounts as does LH who is also a subscriber, I am now wondering why you have a problem with that and they don't and to be honest the only reason I can think of is that you just have a personnal dislike of Vienna
    It's irelevant who it was. Surely you can see that this is not against vienna but the person who is giving free access to a pay forum.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.