ReputationRep:
    i believe in the death penalty...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mero22)
    Not on this site
    Oh truetruetrue

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sajjjid)
    So do the many, many white militias in the US. why arent you calling them out. Youre one of those people that have to talk the most rubbish online because you know you wouldnt be able to do it in person. It gives you a sense of fake power right? Makes you feel less weaker?
    Im not calling out the white militias out because everyone already does but when it comes to BLM people are scared to call them out, BLM have places of education helping them and standing by impeding on security stopping them assaulting people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs.Grey)
    Oh truetruetrue
    I was so shocked at how many people support him on here.

I believe that the non-medical circumcision of children should be illegal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny the Geezer)
    No but it sure is a good stress reliever

Clubbing is pure stress tbh. The opposite of stress relief.

ReputationRep:
    I think the film Inception is massively flawed

ReputationRep:
    I hate Harry Potter
    My friends kill me for this

ReputationRep:
    I don't think we should celebrate remembrance day.

ReputationRep:
    Harry Potter was the most useless film ever made, Rihanna is ugly, Brexit is bad for everyone, Donald Trump should be deported to Pakistan to live with the Muslims he hates so much or Mexico to live with the drug dealers. Tony Blair should be given a funeral funded by the state after he is executed for war crimes.
    Also, intelligence organisations such as MI5 and the CIA know what everyone is doing all the time, from phone calls, blog posts, emails, chats like these, even what you say on the streets, is all recorded and used to build up a picture of everyone is a country and this can be used whenever terrorism is a threat (like now). they know what we think, what we do every day, what our test results at school are, absolutely everything...

good luck sleeping tonight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BasicMistake)
    I'm deliberately ignoring the semantics. The point I'm getting to is whether freedom of religion is more or less important than civil liberties and in my view, civil liberties take precedent.
    freedom of religion = freedom of thought/speech, essentially. it's a branch-off of freedom of speech. freedom of speech > freedom of marriage (as marriage freedom isn't the same thing as freedom of association - it is simply a legal arrangement - and an outdated one at that)

ReputationRep:
    Bakers should not be forced to bake cakes that goes against their beliefs and if people want a specific cake and the Baker says No then the person should go find another Baker instead sueing that Baker at their own bakery. Just cuz someone is a Baker it doesn't mean they're a Baker slave who can't say no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmileyVibe)
    Bakers should not be forced to bake cakes that goes against their beliefs and if people want a specific cake and the Baker says No then the person should go find another Baker instead sueing that Baker at their own bakery. Just cuz someone is a Baker it doesn't mean they're a Baker slave who can't say no.
    Uhm, did someone tell you to bake a cake that you didn't want to but then they sued you for it?

ReputationRep:
    The one opinion I've held that received the most backlash from other people is that I think small boobs are better, for some reason....

ReputationRep:
    -Being homosexual is wrong
    -Not all Muslims are terrorists!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S.olk)
    -Being homosexual is wrong
    -Not all Muslims are terrorists!!!
    Why do you think homosexuality is wrong?

Also no ****, not all muslims are terrorists!

ReputationRep:
    OUT OF THE EU.

Legalize all drugs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 34908seikj)
    Why do you think homosexuality is wrong?

Also no ****, not all muslims are terrorists!
    No two men should lie together, according to the Bible.
    And yeah I know! But you would be surprised how some people think about Muslims. smh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S.olk)
    No two men should lie together, according to the Bible.
    And yeah I know! But you would be surprised how some people think about Muslims. smh.
    Well I can't really argue with religious reasoning, but out of curiously; what do you think should "happen", if anything should happen, in terms of punishment if one was to sleep with another man?

ReputationRep:
    I believe the West made terrorism worse.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.