We Have Relocated!

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamierogers21)
    Well now the home run is cleared up, What are all the Year 11's plans for next year??
    Haha....nah fam..I just got what it means..can't leave it to that..lol..jk..umm..going to sixth form...

🏹🍆Never under estimate the power of a common pikachu🍆🏹

ReputationRep:
    if you guys had to 'date' one person from the squad, who would it be and why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    Hannah...cuz I'm god...

ReputationRep:
    Well now the home run is cleared up, What are all the Year 11's plans for next year??
    Staying on at sixth form, doing Maths, Further Maths and Physics
    I'm weirdly excited for it, although I know that'll quickly die after the first few weeks...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    I'm weirdly excited for it, although I know that'll quickly die after the first few weeks...
    Woah, that's seriously impressive! They are literally like my nightmare subjects!!

ReputationRep:
    Haha, that's a tough one.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilacpotato)
    Woah, that's seriously impressive! They are literally like my nightmare subjects!!
    They're most people's hell!
    I can see why, but to me they're a dream (again, we'll see how long that lasts 😂)

ReputationRep:
    he didn't know about the new thread.

welcome!

ReputationRep:
    They're most people's hell!
    I can see why, but to me they're a dream (again, we'll see how long that lasts 😂)
    That's great! Do you want to do physics at uni?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing the exact same!! Think I'm doing a fourth in Biology or Economics as well but I don't know. I have a Preview Day at college so I'll see how that goes

ReputationRep:
    College! Studying Biology, Chemistry, French and German...you?
    That sounds really interesting, I loved German in Year 7 but then I moved schools and I've had the worst teacher in the school for 4 years doing Spanish so I've been put off languages in a school environment completely. I'd love to learn a romance language at one point in my life though

ReputationRep:
    he didn't know about the new thread.

welcome!
    More than likely gonna kill me if he reads back...

ReputationRep:
    That sounds really interesting, I loved German in Year 7 but then I moved schools and I've had the worst teacher in the school for 4 years doing Spanish so I've been put off languages in a school environment completely. I'd love to learn a romance language at one point in my life though
    Yeah, in my school I'm a bit of a freak...everyone's like 'so glad French is over' and I'm here carrying both French and German on at A level! 😂 I'll probably drop one of them though...

I can understand that, a teacher could definitely put you off languages...it's great that you want to carry on though - what's a romance language?

ReputationRep:
    French..?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, in my school I'm a bit of a freak...everyone's like 'so glad French is over' and I'm here carrying both French and German on at A level! 😂 I'll probably drop one of them though...

I can understand that, a teacher could definitely put you off languages...it's great that you want to carry on though - what's a romance language?
    Italian..?

ReputationRep:

It's like a group of languages that derived from Latin, all the ones that sound "romantic", Latin, Spanish, Portugese, French, Italian and Romanian. They all sound so nice

ReputationRep:
    I am actually soooo hungry...

ReputationRep:
    It's like a group of languages that derived from Latin, all the ones that sound "romantic", Latin, Spanish, Portugese, French, Italian and Romanian. They all sound so nice
    Aaaaah yes, I think Italian sounds really nice...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mypetpikachu)
    I am actually soooo hungry...

Ice cream?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aaaaah yes, I think Italian sounds really nice...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But I don't like the Italian pizza...I prefer the ones u get from here..

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 20, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Wake up and smell the...
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.