The NBA 2016-17 Thread - Season begins tonight!

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dnan)
    OKC supporter (before the move) slightly surprised at news they're looking to shop Ibaka, especially if it's for a draft pick. i don't see anyone who'd improve the team long term over Ibaka. KD and Westbrook next season must surely look at it as a weakening move as well. Unless it's for Love ( not saying it will be, just saying that's the only reason) then I see no point in them doing it.
    Trading for Love could possibly be a great mutual trade

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    https://youtu.be/6UFdHrPbCl4?t=145

put some respeck on James Jones the GOAT
    Lmfao the way James Jones puts his hand up like 'word, recognise b*tches' :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple)
    Trading for Love could possibly be a great mutual trade
    Unfortunatly I don't see cavs agreeing to a straight swap because they've just won a ring and unless Eastern makes some great moves and signings, are pretty much guaranteed minimum conference finals, so I feel they would want more for Love, and OKC have no picks, and the only other real option to trade is Dion Waiters, but I can't see Cavs wanting him back, so I just don't see a deal being struck. Possibly Morrow could be chucked in, but don't know if he'll be enough.

ReputationRep:
    Lmfao the way James Jones puts his hand up like 'word, recognise b*tches' :rofl:
    LOOOOOL Ikr "I'm the real MVP" :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    New edit 60% done

ReputationRep:
    OKC fan here

Sadly i think if Durant goes then Westbrook will follow and eventually this team will be back in Seattle.

ReputationRep:
    New edit 60% done

Ayyy it's lookin gewwwwwd man!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4U8Q3NtrUU

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    Ayyy it's lookin gewwwwwd man!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4U8Q3NtrUU
    Somehow I listened to all of that lol. Just had it in the background whilst editing :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Somehow I listened to all of that lol. Just had it in the background whilst editing :rofl:
    LMAO that's hilarious, idk how you managed to focus :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    LMAO that's hilarious, idk how you managed to focus :rofl:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHBE2Hbh...aken-by=saehdn

ReputationRep:
    YEAHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh that's clean mayne that's real cleannnn...

Seriously though good job! The LeBrons looking away from each other is epic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    YEAHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh that's clean mayne that's real cleannnn...

Seriously though good job! The LeBrons looking away from each other is epic
    Thanks bro! It's so hard getting likes on insta... I like to think I'm decent at this editing thing but man, getting your name out there is hella tough. Still I really enjoy it so hopefully it grows steadily

ReputationRep:
    Thanks bro! It's so hard getting likes on insta... I like to think I'm decent at this editing thing but man, getting your name out there is hella tough. Still I really enjoy it so hopefully it grows steadily
    Yeah that's true, just gotta keep at it and hopefully along the way some of the bigger instagram pages give you shout outs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    Yeah that's true, just gotta keep at it and hopefully along the way some of the bigger instagram pages give you shout outs
    Got a shout out from a cleveland fan page w 10k likes. It's a start I guess I was kinda hoping I'd blow up :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Rose's closest teammate Noah is currently in NY. Seems like he's going to follow Rose. Butler needs to get out of there too, Chicago's done.

ReputationRep:
    Got a shout out from a cleveland fan page w 10k likes. It's a start I guess I was kinda hoping I'd blow up :rofl:
    LOL well it's something Baby steps, that's the way to go...

Rose's closest teammate Noah is currently in NY. Seems like he's going to follow Rose. Butler needs to get out of there too, Chicago's done.
    Yeah Rose would be pleased with that.

ReputationRep:
    Magic acquire Ibaka from Thunder in exchange for Oladipo, Ilyasova & Sabonis' rights.

...Really Orlando? Oladipo? ****ed it lads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackened_sky)
    Magic acquire Ibaka from Thunder in exchange for Oladipo, Ilyasova & Sabonis' rights.

...Really Orlando? Oladipo? ****ed it lads.
    OKC look really strong. That's arguably the best trade so far. If Durant stays then there is a great chance of winning the championship.

Westbrook, Oladipo, Durant, Kanter and Adams looks pretty juiced up especially since Ibaka had a poor season while Kanter has been great this year. Oscar Roberson and Dion Waiters no longer starting too which is great.

Very good backcourt and a young frontcourt that will only improve. I would like to see another PF come in though rather than use the twin towers all the time tho.

ReputationRep:
    **** YES we got INGRAM !!!!!!! Finally my *****y Lakers have something to look forward to! Thank God philly took Simmons man I was never a fan of that kid. But thank **** we got Ingram

ReputationRep:
    I said earlier I don't see a worthwhile trade for Ibaka unless it's for Love, but fock me we pulled off a mad one for Oladipo

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 9, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.