The Student Room Group

Summer Bucket List discussion thread :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iEthan
Hey! I've found this in the mod queue for you :tongue: there was a word which will cause your thread to disappear, it begins with S… please don't use it because sadly the thread instantly unapproves itself if you use it. :sad: I've tried my best to change the wording so it looks naturally referenced. :biggrin:

Thanks! I think you've actually helped with the formatting.

(Though when checking the editions it only shows the moving title which has changed. Is "Summer" a banned word? :eyeball: I don't remember any swear words.)
Original post by Rorschach II
Thanks! I think you've actually helped with the formatting.

(Though when checking the editions it only shows the moving title which has changed. Is "Summer" a banned word? :eyeball: I don't remember any swear words.)

Oops! That could be the editor, it does tend to go a bit mental when I edit other people's posts Summer is not a banned word! :toofunny: Sorry about that. I'll PM you regarding the bad word. :yep:
Original post by AmyGraceGold
Let's see how many I can actually do!
1. Attend a festival with my friends before we all go off to different universities
2. Go to my top 10 universities' open days (Leeds, Brighton and Cambridge have already been done!)
3. Save up money and take a holiday with the girls!
4. Visit France and practice my foreign language.
5. Get work experience with the NHS once I turn 18!
6. Take part in as much volunteer work that matches my University course as possible!
7. Pass my driving test before I start University
8. Finish my personal statement by the first week back in September!

Hey,

I'm just totting up all the entries- do you have your own thread in the Summer Beach hut forum?
Original post by Tigger32334
My Bucket List For The Summer:
-Kayak from Pulborough to Shoreham and back.
-Learn how to ride the Spine at the Skatepark on my Skateboard
-Write a few more songs
-Record for the EP
-Book up myself Gig wise, in any free time I have
-complete NCS course
-Get promoted to Able Cadet (3 pips)
-Ride the South Downs from one end to the other on a mountain bike
-(Finally) have my Birthday, on the same day as Results Day 👌😜

Heya!

List looks good! Do you have it in an entry thread in the Summer Beach Hut forum?

Did you want to enter this into the comp? I will just move it over to the Summer forum if so :smile:
Hellooooooooo

Check out my latest blog post for all the details on my time filming an extra on a big period drama! :awesome:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4199856

Love,

TheWaffle
1 week of the summer bucket list has already flown by! How's everyone getting on with their plans?

I've created this quote list so we can use this thread for chatting and letting each other know when we've got an update we'd like to share :smile:

Spoiler

Original post by Queen Cersei
1 week of the summer bucket list has already flown by! How's everyone getting on with their plans?

I've created this quote list so we can use this thread for chatting and letting each other know when we've got an update we'd like to share :smile:

Spoiler

Well Cersei.... I'm on my way to the airport!!
I might be going to to the Canary Islands :smile:
I made no progress.

aayyyy

I know it's meant to be a long-running challenge but I want to complete everything nowwww!

When is the deadline again Cersei?
Original post by Fox Corner
I know it's meant to be a long-running challenge but I want to complete everything nowwww!

When is the deadline again Cersei?

Patience young padiwan... all in good time.

Deadline is 26th August :smile:
Patience young padiwan... all in good time.

I've done nothing :frown: I feel as if the holidays are going by too quickly!

Spoiler

Going really well! It's nice to step back and appreciate all the things I've done this summer! :h::biggrin:
Now we're in the airport! :yay:

Spoiler

So, I've got one update on so far; post about my Summer Ball :smile:

Spoiler

So glad I entered, it's forcing me to get off my ass every day! And even if I just do something small, such as read a chapter of my book, or hit the gym for an hour - being able to come back to TSR and blog about it makes it feel like such a big achievement :rofl:

Quick Reply