Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The last questions on the exam are usually binomial distribution or seasonal variation/moving averages. Well that's what I've seen on past papers 🙄

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stoyfan)
    What??? where did you get that.??? In my statistics AQA textbook, it says nothing about this.
    I got that from the Edexcel spec. I'm not sure about AQA though... You might want to go through the spec as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amnotsure)
    Can someone plz tell me the advantages of a questionnaire and how to interpret srrc plz tx
    SRCC is a value between -1 and 1. A value close to 1 means a strong positive correlation and a value close to -1 means a strong negative correlation. Everything close to 0 is weak or no correlation. Hope this helps!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stoyfan)
    One question. for spearman's rank, what happens if 3 values are the same. What is their rank?
    You just give the mean of the 3 values. e.g. 1,2,4,4,4,6,7,8 and so on...
    The values for 3,4,5 are the same so you just find the mean of those 3 numbers and that is their rank.
    It should be the same for 4 values or 5 values.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KaceyB)
    The last questions on the exam are usually binomial distribution or seasonal variation/moving averages. Well that's what I've seen on past papers 🙄
    Yeah, I think so too. Are you doing the exam today??

ReputationRep:
    How was it ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    How was it ?
    So hard
    The stuff I revised didn't come on the test and the stuff I didn't revise did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wenqi.s)
    So hard
    The stuff I revised didn't come on the test and the stuff I didn't revise did
    Yeh it was alright, although some tricky questions i think the grade boundaries will be low don't worry

ReputationRep:
    How did you find the exam and what answers did you put

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by himmat)
    How did you find the exam and what answers did you put
    Alright you ?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.