ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tasnia'x)
    Aw. That's really adorable. Your lucky you have Brothers. I don't
    You have a very cute Family.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    My younger sister is 10 and the other one is 12
    Thanks
    Yes i am grateful to have brothers (that really annoy me alot:sigh:)
    Don't be sad if u dont have brothers (well you probably have hamza :yep:)
    I wish i had a sister of my age, i only had her recently and before i used to be all alone :dontknow:

Spoiler:
    Show
    u never know, you might have a brother one day

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Yes, I do........POO!
    :ahee: hahahah, never thought of such a simple definition :yes: but now i am........... No nothing:mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)
    Thanks
    Yes i am grateful to have brothers (that really annoy me alot:sigh:)
    Don't be sad if u dont have brothers (well you probably have hamza :yep:)
    I wish i had a sister of my age, i only had her recently and before i used to be all alone :dontknow:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    u never know, you might have a brother one day

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries Dear.
    Aw. Everyone says that their Brother annoys them. But when I go to their houses they are so quite. Haha :rofl:

Aha Yes. Hamza's my Brother

Aww You have a cute baby sister by you. When she grows up.. You'll be the one your sister wants you to play with.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Haha Inshallah.
    But tbh I'm grateful to what Allah has given me. Alhamdulilah for everything.

ReputationRep:
    :ahee: hahahah, never thought of such a simple definition :yes: but know i am........... No nothing:mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh c'mon you can't do this, mine was different, finish it off!!! PLEASE

ReputationRep:
    Oh c'mon you can't do this, mine was different, finish it off!!! PLEASE
    LOL, i dont know what i was gonna write myself, i put the "i am..." just to make you feel like i feel when you that :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    LOL, i dont know what i was gonna write myself, i put the "i am..." just to make you feel like i feel when you that :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh, tbh I didn't know what I was gonna write too.....

ReputationRep:
    Grammar Schools expect their pupils to be independent in student's learning and organisation. You are expected to know a lot of the basics before you enter a lesson so you should spend your time going over the textbooks. In terms of the students, they are quite competitive with each other (ie they are always comparing grades and sport achievements). The grammar school that i am currently attending has a major focus on extra-curricular activities such as chess, debating, STEM challenges, national competitions so there are lots of clubs and societies you can join. So, if you want to join a grammar school you should be prepared to an active learner, a social person and a confident person.

ReputationRep:
    After doing these exams, I feel like I have definitely met the requirements. Wbu?
    :crossedf: Hoping I do! But I'm unsure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmallTown)
    :crossedf: Hoping I do! But I'm unsure
    What were your requirements?

I need an 'A' in Maths, 'A' in Science,'B' in ICT, and a minimum of 5 A*-C's, really not high at all tbh

ReputationRep:
    What were your requirements?
    I need an 'A' in Maths, 'A' in Science,'B' in ICT, and a minimum of 5 A*-C's, really not high at all tbh
    A - Physics
    A - Biology
    A - chemistry
    A - Geograpahy
    B - English language and Maths
    + I need to get 5 A/A* all together including my requirements to get in.
    I'm just worried about English Language tbh , I think I might just get that B. But I think I met everything else.

ReputationRep:
    A - Physics
    A - Biology
    A - chemistry
    A - Geograpahy
    B - English language and Maths
    + I need to get 5 A/A* all together including my requirements to get in.
    I'm just worried about English Language tbh , I think I might just get that B. But I think I met everything else.
    I'm a bit nervous about English Language too, I'm hoping for a B as well, but as far as I know I don't need a B(I hope so) coz if I do then.....................I could be screwed.....

But I checked on my school's website, there they have all the requirements for each of the subjects, and English Language isn't one for any of the one's I'm doing.

What subjects are you doing? (I'm sorry if I've asked you before )

ReputationRep:
    I'm a bit nervous about English Language too, I'm hoping for a B as well, but as far as I know I don't need a B(I hope so) coz if I do then.....................I could be screwed.....

But I checked on my school's website, there they have all the requirements for each of the subjects, and English Language isn't one for any of the one's I'm doing.

What subjects are you doing? (I'm sorry if I've asked you before )
    Physics, biology, chemistry and geography. WBU?
    Do you know if you want to change an A-level whether you should change it now by emailing or wait till results day??

ReputationRep:
    Physics, biology, chemistry and geography. WBU?
    Do you know if you want to change an A-level whether you should change it now by emailing or wait till results day??
    Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Computing.

You should do it as soon as possible coz some subjects can get taken up and they won't be available(I think), I was contemplating whether I should change Computing for Chemistry and after thinking about it, I don't think I want to any more.

Which one do you want to change? Physics?

ReputationRep:
    Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Computing.

You should do it as soon as possible coz some subjects can get taken up and they won't be available(I think), I was contemplating whether I should change Computing for Chemistry and after thinking about it, I don't think I want to any more.

Which one do you want to change? Physics?
    I'd change geography. I just realised how much case studies you have to learn. I'd change it to something like ICT as computing is not offered.

ReputationRep:
    I hated it. I think it was because it was Catholic rather than being a grammar school. It really depends on the particular school.

ReputationRep:
    I'd change geography. I just realised how much case studies you have to learn. I'd change it to something like ICT as computing is not offered.
    Okay, but do you know what A Level ICT's like?

ReputationRep:
    I did it for GCSE But I have a booklet I got on the open day that tells you what the course is like.

ReputationRep:
    I did it for GCSE But I have a booklet I got on the open day that tells you what the course is like.
    Are you actually interested in IT? coz I doubt A Level ICT would be ANYTHING like GCSE

I assume you're not really in to Maths, or are you?

ReputationRep:
    I know what its like coz my brother is currently doing it. You 100% coursework (if you are doing double ict) and you get 2 alevels for it. This is more about comunication and stuff but still has some things you did at gcse..... Well i dont know much......

ReputationRep:
    I know what its like coz my brother is currently doing it. You 100% coursework (if you are doing double ict) and you get 2 alevels for it. This is more about comunication and stuff but still has some things you did at gcse..... Well i dont know much......
    Thanks for the info . But the coursework for GCSE was just insane. 4 of my reviews were nearly 10,000 words longs and spent so long on it. But if ICT is one of those A-levels that are reforming to go linear then there might be no coursework! I'd need to check that though.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.