jesuss

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markova21)
    I thought Muslims believed that God [Allah] didn't have a son?
    Yes you're right and read this again.

Messiah son of Mary (Jesus عليه السلام)

ReputationRep:
    and when i pour out my anger by sending an epidemic of disease, and kill man and beast. if Noah, Job and Daniel were living there, only the tree of them would be spared because of their righteousness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markova21)
    I thought Muslims believed that God [Allah] didn't have a son?
    i think that this god(allah) also is an idol, i mean a fallen angel who was born human.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ordo)
    Yes you're right and read this again.

Messiah son of Mary (Jesus عليه السلام)
    that i may lay hold of your hearts, all who are estranged from me through their idols. be my people and i will be yor god says the lord.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    What if a magical, pink rabbit initiates an apocalypse though? There are an infinite number of scenarios which one could say "what if it does happen though?". Until there is evidence then there is no reason to believe any of them.
    no ones asking u to believe in it they r asking imagine it really happens what would u do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john2054)
    Just because you are able to speak with the voice, doesn't mean that you have seen the word, okay?
    when i atoned for you, for all that you have done, that you may remember and be ashamed. all who have despised the covenant must suffer for the disgusting things they have done, the terrible sins and actions that the lord hates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keepyy)
    when i atoned for you, for all that you have done, that you may remember and be ashamed. all who have despised the covenant must suffer for the disgusting things they have done, the terrible sins and actions that the lord hates.
    True thanks for your grace. Us sinners need all of the prayers that we can get and muster! x

ReputationRep:
    son of dust, what is this proverb you have, days go by every vision comes to nothing. whatever i say will be fulfilled then you know that iam the sovereign lord. all who have despised the covenat shall not attend the council of my people, Moses and Elijah will be there.

ReputationRep:
    that i may lay hold of your hearts, all who are estranged from me through their idols. be my people and i will be your god says the lord.
    Just wondering if you are Christian but what group are you in like catholic, protestant or orthodox? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    truly your will is not weak, you have renounced all detestable practices. they could only save themselves by their righteousness, they could not save their own sons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ordo)
    Just wondering if you are Christian but what group are you in like catholic, protestant or orthodox? Thanks
    christian of course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ordo)
    how weak is your heart says the lord, since you does all these things. i have not done without cause all that i have done to you, that you might turn from your wicked ways to save your life. as surely as iam the living god, i will punish you for breaking the treatyyou swore in my name to keep, through our father Abraham by jesus christ the son of god

ReputationRep:
    how weak is your heart says the lord, since you does all these things. i have not done without cause all that i have done to you, that you might turn from your wicked ways to save your life. as surely as iam the living god, i will punish you for breaking the treatyyou swore in my name to keep, through our father Abraham by jesus christ the son of god
    Hmm thanks for the quote. Can you tell me the source? (Which book?)

ReputationRep:
    I really want someone who doesn't believe in God and despises religion to create me a universe using some molecules.

Actually, no that's too hard.

Make artificial humans without cloning or genetic engineering of any form/ use of human host. Make me a human with a couple of molecules. If it helps, you can use fishes and apes too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Applepiex3)

Make artificial humans without cloning or genetic engineering of any form/ use of human host. Make me a human with a couple of molecules. If it helps, you can use fishes and apes too!
    That's how it happened, over a very long period of time. Do you understand how evolution works? There's no intelligent design, it's essentially random mutations, some of which enable the species to survive, and over time the whole species has that trait as those which don't die out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mactotaur)
    That's how it happened, over a very long period of time. Do you understand how evolution works? There's no intelligent design, it's essentially random mutations, some of which enable the species to survive, and over time the whole species has that trait as those which don't die out.
    Make it happen, we have technology to make time go faster in certain conditions.

Make it happen.

ReputationRep:
    Make it happen, we have technology to make time go faster in certain conditions.

Make it happen.
    With the healthcare we have now, evolution has been slowed even further as we try to ensure everyone survives, not only those who are genetically fittest.

ReputationRep:
    With the healthcare we have now, evolution has been slowed even further as we try to ensure everyone survives, not only those who are genetically fittest.
    I don't see major evolution taking place in poverty filled countries. Apart from rare mutations, no one is fit enough to survive the diseases.

However, I am not talking about the modern human survival.

I am talking about the ape living in your local zoo, evolving into a human. Where did that ape even come from then?

ReputationRep:
    I don't see major evolution taking place in poverty filled countries. Apart from rare mutations, no one is fit enough to survive the diseases.

However, I am not talking about the modern human survival.

I am talking about the ape living in your local zoo, evolving into a human. Where did that ape even come from then?
    Apes didn't evolve into humans. Apes and humans evolved from a common ancestor, splitting around six million years ago.

You don't see evolution happening in poverty filled countries because you've been alive for less than a century. Evolution takes millions of years, not just a handful.

ReputationRep:
    Apes didn't evolve into humans. Apes and humans evolved from a common ancestor, splitting around six million years ago.

You don't see evolution happening in poverty filled countries because you've been alive for less than a century. Evolution takes millions of years, not just a handful.
    The human evolution is controversial. If that is the case then why didn't all the primates evolve into Humans?

If the split occurred 6 million years ago, surely that was enough time for those other primates to evolve into Homo sapiens.

With advancement of research for last couple of centuries, there must have at least been some account of slight variations within our genes to classify us as different species. However, there isn't.

Evolution takes millions of years yet no Human has lived millions of years to see that happen. Therefore Evolution is just a theory.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 3, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.