Israeli girl stabbed to death by Palestinian inside bedroom

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    check my bio bish,I'm an orthodox Christian*
    Does use of "*" mean that you had your fingers crossed? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by admonit)
    Does use of "*" mean that you had your fingers crossed? :cool:
    Had my fingers crossed for what? *I'm on my phone so it regularly keep saying putting * after every sentence. Noticed it with other users too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by admonit)
    Learn "Loaded question" fallacy.
    Okay so you want a peaceful solution. Lets punish the murderer, grieve for this poor child and go about a solution.

(Original post by mariachi)
    someone (who ?) remarked : history shows us that a reasonable, peaceful solution will be sought, but only after all other possibilities have been exhausted : could take some time still

edit : probably by Abba Eban - echoing Winston Churchill
    Having learnt what has happened previously in history we can easily skip the conflict part.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oShahpo)
    What would I use Taqyya for? Islam is a barbaric religion belonging to the Middle Ages, I never tried to defend it. I just feel personally touched whenever people refer to Egyptians as barbarians or savages or whatever terms people use these days, as I am sure you would if I said the same thing about Hungarians.
    mm... I was not refereing to true etnich Egyptians. The Copts are actually better humans and decent people. I was refereing to Sunni Arabs, and I stand to this fact. Israel is forced to act violenty toward them since they canot behave.

ReputationRep:
    Had my fingers crossed for what? *I'm on my phone so it regularly keep saying putting * after every sentence. Noticed it with other users too
    only the best ones *

ReputationRep:
    This whole conflict in Israel/Palestine has gone too far! I'm all for the so-called 'two-state solution', but Israel needs the right government to do so; its taking over and establishing ethno-religious communities in the West Bank is just making things a lot worse and turning both the Palestinian government and people against them. Should Israel's existence be ended in a truly catastrophic fight against its neighboring Arab nations, it would only have its government to blame. None of the everyday people in Israel wanted this conflict, the government wants them to be staunchly against Palestine. Not only that, the Palestinians need to pull together and show Israel they shouldn't be pushed around in an orderly, non-violent, yet forceful way. Then again, the Americans will only go and interfere in things in the same fashion they have done since the end of World War II.

ReputationRep:
    oh definitely. Every now and then you get a tin foil hat wearer telling us the Jews control the media,banks and the entire world but luckily,they are dealt with swiftly. There's always hate threads about particular groups,unfortunately so.
    that tends to be from the islamic side or otherwise far right neo nazi types.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 5, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.