Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RickmanAlways)
    Thanks to all of my fab friends on TSR: CheeseIsVeg PrincessBO$$iEthan Impressive AngryJellyfish mr T 999 SassKing13 Matrix123 mediaya Eternalflames CleverSquirrel

And last but NOT least
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ForestShadow you are soo suportive and great to talk to thank you heapes mate xx
    SeanFM your a great friend and the biggest idiot I've ever known
    FrenchUnicоrn Thanks, just thanks

And Food
    :ty: :ahee: thanks!
    I'm happy to make happy lol
    And ofcourse u make me happy too :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    I'm on my laptop again so I'll do spoilers for different bits because I hate it turning up as a single paragraph, but you don't have to use spoilers in reply
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Just not really my thing Indeed!
    It is relaxing! And it's nice to not be all stressed or get straight into things in the morning :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ooh cool, I've got my lunch soon but it'll probably after 10 minutes
    Aw it's OK, take as long as you need Happy birthday to your mum!
    Ok then!
    Alright, damn block text haha!
    This will be my last response before i return later btw!

Ah well fair enough then. Its more tailored for cartain types of people i think.
    Hehe!

Yes exactly! Youre just able to wake up fully and naturally! Its probably good for you too!

Ok then! As i say, i wont be able to return to later!

Ok thankyou! Ill defo be back!
    Haha thanks! Shell enjoy it hopefully!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Ok then!
    Alright, damn block text haha!
    This will be my last response before i return later btw!

Ah well fair enough then. Its more tailored for cartain types of people i think.
    Hehe!

Yes exactly! Youre just able to wake up fully and naturally! Its probably good for you too!

Ok then! As i say, i wont be able to return to later!

Ok thankyou! Ill defo be back!
    Haha thanks! Shell enjoy it hopefully!
    :rofl: Indeed, and that's OK
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I guess
    Yeah, and you feel more fresh instead of all tired and a bit sleepy :lol: I must do it more often - on school days too - if that's the case
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yup, okey dokey I gotta go now anyway Hopefully indeed

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Indeed, and that's OK
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I guess
    Yeah, and you feel more fresh instead of all tired and a bit sleepy :lol: I must do it more often - on school days too - if that's the case
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yup, okey dokey I gotta go now anyway Hopefully indeed
    Im back, but not for long. Will be going out soon for the meal. Then ill be here until i sleep!
    Btw that message you sent earlier is still making me smile! The bit about your top 5 and 3 really touched me. It really made me tear up with happiness! It means so much to me that you think that!

Yeah, ah well!

Yes exactly! Another advantage of it!
    Oh it would be awesome to do it on school days! Would leave you feeling awake and ready!

I assume youre back by now?
    But yeah ill be going out soon and then ill be here for the night!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Im back, but not for long. Will be going out soon for the meal. Then ill be here until i sleep!
    Btw that message you sent earlier is still making me smile! The bit about your top 5 and 3 really touched me. It really made me tear up with happiness! It means so much to me that you think that!

Yeah, ah well!

Yes exactly! Another advantage of it!
    Oh it would be awesome to do it on school days! Would leave you feeling awake and ready!

I assume youre back by now?
    But yeah ill be going out soon and then ill be here for the night!
    I think my laptop has stopped being weird so I'll try it without spoilers :ahee: :crossed:

Ahh I see. How was work today?
    Aww! Well, I honestly meant what I said :yep: and it takes a lot for me to trust people
    Aw :hugs:

It sure would! If I did it, I just think I wouldn't get enough sleep

I am! Alright

ReputationRep:
    I think my laptop has stopped being weird so I'll try it without spoilers :ahee: :crossed:

Ahh I see. How was work today?
    Aww! Well, I honestly meant what I said :yep: and it takes a lot for me to trust people
    Aw :hugs:

It sure would! If I did it, I just think I wouldn't get enough sleep

I am! Alright
    It worked!!!!
    Btw this is the last response before i leave!

Magnificent! It was just really very good! Went by really quickly today! Was in a primary school so it was unique haha!
    How was your day?
    Aww thats so kind! That made my day and tomorrows too probably!
    Aww thats just made me feel even better Matrix! Im tearing up again!
    Happy tears remember and i rarely do that!
    :hugs:

Hmm maybe, youd have to wake uo earlier so thats a drawback, but hey its worth a shot surely?

Excellent! I hope youre well!
    Goodness knows how long we'll be haha!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    Good food, getting good grades, spending time with friends and family, making others happy, being kind to those who deserve it, laughing at funny stuff, holidays and trying new things out.

TSRians who make me happy:
    nucdev :cry2: :lovehug:

serah.exe Rhythmical Habibtis :heart:

Zargabaath Hodor_van_Groot You're lovely people and very funny too:hugs:

Lord Samosa undercxver ZuluK TheBBQ You guys are hilarious
    Omgg thank you habibti :hugs:
    Prsom :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Omgg thank you habibti :hugs:
    Prsom :emo:
    :lovehug:
    It's PRSOM from me too :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    I am loving the food shoutout there :lol:
    But I have you to thank for discovering that video
    :rofl: I showed it to my brother yesterday and he was like :lolwut: :toofunny: and now he "sings" it all the time
    Spoiler:
    Show
    you brough me so much happiness mate I await my food happiness :moon:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don’t like it, when you turn my voice aboutI don’t like it, when you vote One Nation outMy language has been murdered, my language has been murderedMy shopping trolley murdered, my groceries just gone! I don’t like it, when you turn my voice aboutI don’t like it, when you vote One Nation outMy language has been murdered, my language has been murderedMy shopping trolley murdered, my groceries just gone! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 racist, rubbish, racist hate.1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 racist, rubbish, racistFeel the heatI don’t like it, when umm… railway lines are whiteI don’t like it when umm… day becomes nightMy language has been murdered, my language has been murderedMy shopping trolley murdered, my groceries just gone! I don’t like it, no, no, no I don’t, never did, I don’t like it, I don’t like anything! I don’t like it, no, no, no I don’t nowhere nearI don’t like it, I don’t like anything! Please explain, why can’t my blood be coloured whiteI should talk to some medical doctors, coloured blood is just not rightI don’t like anything, I can't do anything about itBut I like dancing, and I like the discoCoz I left my heart, in san fransisco, yeah! Feel the heat on the street, dance to the beat out of your seatFeel the heat on the street, dance to the beat out of your seatGet down, get down, down, downI don’t like anything, except I like neil diamond, yeah! Disco dance, disco danceDisco nation, not a chanceDisco dance, disco danceOut of my tree, out of my branchI don’t like it, no, no, no I don’t never did, I don’t like it, I don’t like anything! I don’t like it, no, no, no I don’t, I don’t careI don’t like it, I don’t like anything! I don’t like a puppet without stringsThere's a muppet in the wingsAnd it's saying racist things, I wont cop that, no wayI, I, I, I don’t like anythingVideo killed the racist star, Howard wonders what you are But he is on the scrapheap too, bit of a DownerI don’t like anything, I can't do anything about itBut I like dancing, and I like the discoCoz I left my heart, in san fransisco, yeah! Feel the heat on the street, dance to the beat out of your seatFeel the heat on the street, dance to the beat out of your seatI don’t like it, no, no, no I don’t never did, I don’t like it, I don’t like anything! I don’t like it, no, no, no I don’t, I don’t careI don’t like it, I don’t like anything! No the whole thing is wrong, and it stinks and I don’t like it

This is sooo catchy

ReputationRep:
    ForestShadow you are soo suportive and great to talk to thank you heapes mate xx
    Hello Jade, or should I call you missy?

You are great to talk to too and I know you will go far in your drama-acting career
    -give me a shoutout when you win that oscar

Hows the next big actress coming along?

Whereabouts in AUS are you studying?

I lived in the Sunshine coast for 3 years near Brisbane, fantastic place to grow up !

Ah going for the The Royal conservatoire of Scotland I see, what do you need to get in?

Are there grade requirements or acting experience requirements?

Sry if my activity here is random, Im taking a break from TSR but Im also on holiday in HK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Hello Jade, or should I call you missy?

You are great to talk to too and I know you will go far in your drama-acting career
    -give me a shoutout when you win that oscar

Hows the next big actress coming along?

Whereabouts in AUS are you studying?

I lived in the Sunshine coast for 3 years near Brisbane, fantastic place to grow up !

Ah going for the The Royal conservatoire of Scotland I see, what do you need to get in?

Are there grade requirements or acting experience requirements?

Sry if my activity here is random, Im taking a break from TSR but Im also on holiday in HK

Hello how've you been?
    Hahaha i will! "And i would like to thank my friend Forest Shadow (do you want a space with that?) who has been a great support this whole time"

All right we have to pick our electves soon and these are mine: drama, indonesian, real art, design graphics and maybe outdoor ed.

Im wayyyy down the bottom of victoria

Grade requirements.

3 scottish highers (c grade or above)
    2 A levels.
    International Baccalaureate – minimum score of 24 with 3 subjects at Higher Level

Enjoy your holidy my friend xx:jumphug:
    Attached Images

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don’t like it, when you turn my voice aboutI don’t like it, when you vote One Nation outMy language has been murdered, my language has been murderedMy shopping trolley murdered, my groceries just gone! I don’t like it, when you turn my voice aboutI don’t like it, when you vote One Nation outMy language has been murdered, my language has been murderedMy shopping trolley murdered, my groceries just gone! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 racist, rubbish, racist hate.1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 racist, rubbish, racistFeel the heatI don’t like it, when umm… railway lines are whiteI don’t like it when umm… day becomes nightMy language has been murdered, my language has been murderedMy shopping trolley murdered, my groceries just gone! I don’t like it, no, no, no I don’t, never did, I don’t like it, I don’t like anything! I don’t like it, no, no, no I don’t nowhere nearI don’t like it, I don’t like anything! Please explain, why can’t my blood be coloured whiteI should talk to some medical doctors, coloured blood is just not rightI don’t like anything, I can't do anything about itBut I like dancing, and I like the discoCoz I left my heart, in san fransisco, yeah! Feel the heat on the street, dance to the beat out of your seatFeel the heat on the street, dance to the beat out of your seatGet down, get down, down, downI don’t like anything, except I like neil diamond, yeah! Disco dance, disco danceDisco nation, not a chanceDisco dance, disco danceOut of my tree, out of my branchI don’t like it, no, no, no I don’t never did, I don’t like it, I don’t like anything! I don’t like it, no, no, no I don’t, I don’t careI don’t like it, I don’t like anything! I don’t like a puppet without stringsThere's a muppet in the wingsAnd it's saying racist things, I wont cop that, no wayI, I, I, I don’t like anythingVideo killed the racist star, Howard wonders what you are But he is on the scrapheap too, bit of a DownerI don’t like anything, I can't do anything about itBut I like dancing, and I like the discoCoz I left my heart, in san fransisco, yeah! Feel the heat on the street, dance to the beat out of your seatFeel the heat on the street, dance to the beat out of your seatI don’t like it, no, no, no I don’t never did, I don’t like it, I don’t like anything! I don’t like it, no, no, no I don’t, I don’t careI don’t like it, I don’t like anything! No the whole thing is wrong, and it stinks and I don’t like it

This is sooo catchy
    OWMGOWD!
    i went through it singing it in my head :toofunny:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    its unhealthily addictive XD

ReputationRep:
    Family, Success, Beloved Job

ReputationRep:
    Ha penis...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurasaur)
    Ha penis...
    Have you seen Hector and the Search for Happiness?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Have you seen Hector and the Search for Happiness?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, it's an interesting film 😂

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it's an interesting film 😂
    :rofl: yeah
    What you said reminded me of the lady with the accent near the beginning who was asking Hector to help her XD
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: yeah
    What you said reminded me of the lady with the accent near the beginning who was asking Hector to help her XD
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha! Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that part, thanks for the reminder :rofl3:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha! Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that part, thanks for the reminder :rofl3:
    No worries :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    OWMGOWD!
    i went through it singing it in my head :toofunny:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    its unhealthily addictive XD
    It is!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.