CSR/1320/16 - Higher Officer Caseworkers (Tax Professional and Operational Delivery)

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LBMD)
    Yup advertised internally only at the moment and for HEO.
    Do you know when will it go out to external advertisement if at all?

ReputationRep:
    Hey folks,

Forum been quiet. Anyone received any feedback yet for their scores from the people who got the successful email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeltaGuy)
    Hey folks,

Forum been quiet. Anyone received any feedback yet for their scores from the people who got the successful email?
    Hey DeltaGuy. Had nothing at all myself. Someone else said on the other thread that CSR are aware people can't see scores and/or feedback and that if you e-mail them they will e-mail you back with your scores and feedback.
    (Original post by naszam)
    Do you know when will it go out to external advertisement if at all?
    They have been advertised externally today under referene 042R

ReputationRep:
    I have just checked my application and it has now updated to 'Provisional offer' and all my feedback is present too. Anyone waiting for 1320 check your application!

ReputationRep:
    Yep same here! Provisional offer! V happy guy. 7 7 7

ReputationRep:
    See you all on the other side

ReputationRep:
    Fair play mate! I thought my 6 5 6 was pretty good. That's amazing scoring!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! I applied for the internal one today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Litts)
    Fair play mate! I thought my 6 5 6 was pretty good. That's amazing scoring!
    Ditto and I got 6 6 6 !!

ReputationRep:
    Great scores across the board guys and girls! Well done.

HMRC has got some really good future employees by the sounds of it!

ReputationRep:
    Great scores across the board guys and girls! Well done.

HMRC has got some really good future employees by the sounds of it!
    I got 444 and got a provisional offer for O ... Everyone else's seems so much better 😔

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamz115)
    I got 444 and got a provisional offer for O ... Everyone else's seems so much better 😔

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm disappointed for you not to have been offered the HEO post but at least it's a job paying £23,600 and a good pension*

*admittedly I'm not au fait with your current circumstances.

Are you going to take it? Make sure you apply for the latest tranche, you've got until 2nd October!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Litts)
    I'm disappointed for you not to have been offered the HEO post but at least it's a job paying £23,600 and a good pension*

*admittedly I'm not au fait with your current circumstances.

Are you going to take it? Make sure you apply for the latest tranche, you've got until 2nd October!
    Yes I will. What's the difference though in the job ... Will mine be ... Easier .... What does it mean. O ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The csr1320 campaign didn't recruit any EO grades... Is your offer from a previous campaign?

ReputationRep:
    Well done! That's still a great offer. I grade is 1 below but the work won't be that much different. If you reapply for the next tranche you can have another go at the HEO application!

QUOTE=Jamz115;67557022]I got 444 and got a provisional offer for O ... Everyone else's seems so much better 😔

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by memoryfish)
    The csr1320 campaign didn't recruit any EO grades... Is your offer from a previous campaign?
    It would make sense to offer an EO position if they were available. I was offered on on the back of the grad scheme so it is possible for them to do it. I would imagine that many of those who went for 1320 will be in the same position too so there will be loads more EO jobs available through that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Litts)
    It would make sense to offer an EO position if they were available. I was offered on on the back of the grad scheme so it is possible for them to do it. I would imagine that many of those who went for 1320 will be in the same position too so there will be loads more EO jobs available through that...
    Do you do the EO role atm?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do you do the EO role atm?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No, I'm still waiting for the pre-employment checks (although I work there now, I didn't when I went for the grad scheme. Stupid rule but difference that means I still have to go through them)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Litts)
    Yeh it would but the 1320 campaign was only for HEOs....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Litts)
    No, I'm still waiting for the pre-employment checks (although I work there now, I didn't when I went for the grad scheme. Stupid rule but difference that means I still have to go through them)
    What do you do there now if you say you work there ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 6, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.