The Official TSR Fantasy Football Premier League 2016/17

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeL1994)
    Loving the team name!
    De Gea
    Bellerin Van Dijk Alderweireld Shaw
    Eriksen Alli Sigurdsson Ayew
    Aguero Okazaki
    Subs: Boruc, Daniels, Fletcher, Borini

Was very tempted by Musa to be honest but went with Okazaki for first week, not too sure on Ibra when Aguero is cheaper.
    A lot of people have De Gea :lol: I think it was like 42% or something? I kind of sacrificed my defence a little, but you have a good solid team!

I nearly went Aguero, but as I'm a United fan I had to go Ibra I feel like Musa will force himself into the first team as he has been really good in preseason. Okazaki is a good player though, will always make a nuisance of himself!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PugDevil)
    A lot of people have De Gea :lol: I think it was like 42% or something? I kind of sacrificed my defence a little, but you have a good solid team!

I nearly went Aguero, but as I'm a United fan I had to go Ibra I feel like Musa will force himself into the first team as he has been really good in preseason. Okazaki is a good player though, will always make a nuisance of himself!
    I'm a united fan too, Shaw's performance in pre-season merits his inclusion. Missed his attacking qualities down the wing.

Musa has been in and out of my team 4 times, Okazaki is in there for the assists I think he'll get playing off Vardy/Musa.

ReputationRep:
    joined both leagues with the team Scorgasms

ReputationRep:
    I'm surprised Pogba is only 8.5. I thought he'd be 10 or more given he's the most expensive player in the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephiroth)
    I'm surprised Pogba is only 8.5. I thought he'd be 10 or more given he's the most expensive player in the world.
    Likewise.. I had Ramsey, who is £8 mil, so it was a nice swap in the end

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scriggy)
    Heaton Jakupovic
    Coleman van Dijk Dann Azpi McAuley
    Fabregas Townsend Adomah Redmond
    Batshuayi Aguerooo Ibra

First, probably terrible, draft. Need to do some research I haven't really had my finger on the pulse this summer. Thinking of going for the controversial WC after GW1 technique again. Didn't do it last year and just regretted it after the carnage that was last seasons start.
    It's not terrible at all. I'd downgrade Batshuayi and upgrade a midfielder. 3 of the 4 you have aren't guaranteed of a start.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PugDevil)
    Likewise.. I had Ramsey, who is £8 mil, so it was a nice swap in the end
    I just did a straight swap for Alli. Tottenham don't have the best starting fixtures and Man U's are pretty good so made sense.

ReputationRep:
    Added - Acorns nuts.

Didnt get far last season because the website wouldnt work in china - but this year it seems a bit better.. still slow as **** though.

Team at the moment:

Fabianski

Shaw - Morgan - Van Aanholt - McAuley

Sanchez - Mahrez - Ericksen - Fabregas - Payet

Kane

(Jakupovic - Francis - Rantie - Sinclair)

---

Going heavy in midfield for now..

ReputationRep:
    Ugh I should start looking at my team at some point

Carlos The Villain

ReputationRep:
    Joined as Task Force XI, with kit inspired by the Joker c:

Current Starting 11:

De Gea
    Stones/Oxford/Ogbonna/Bellerin
    Mhiktaryan/Pogba (C)/Kante/Coquelin
    Aguero(VC)/Lukaku

ReputationRep:
    Alright I need a team to copy..

So far I've got Aguero and Hazard..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Alright I need a team to copy..

So far I've got Aguero and Hazard..
    Pogba at 8.5m is suspiciously low...
    Firmino is 8.5m too and for a midfielder he scores a hell of a lot of goals.
    Ibe at only 5.5m is an interesting cheap midfield option.
    Stones is only 5m and surely will be starting for City if Pep is willing to spend so much on him?

Four really good options there, you're welcome

ReputationRep:
    I've just joined as Santan from the V-V.

What do you guys think of my team?

-------------De Gea-------------

Evans-----Stones-----Morgan

Pogba-Fabregas-Firmino-Ayew

Gray----Aguero----Ibrahimovic

[Subs: Jakupovic, Fletcher, Paredes, Amat]

I've also got 0.5m spare, so any suggestions on how to better my team?

ReputationRep:
    Just joined! Good luck all
    Team name: Gotta catch 'em all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ELBOYZ)
    I've just joined as Santan from the V-V.

What do you guys think of my team?

-------------De Gea-------------

Evans-----Stones-----Morgan

Pogba-Fabregas-Firmino-Ayew

Gray----Aguero----Ibrahimovic

[Subs: Jakupovic, Fletcher, Paredes, Amat]

I've also got 0.5m spare, so any suggestions on how to better my team?
    Upgrade Paredes. He won't play.

ReputationRep:
    Foster - Jaku
    Williams - Shaw - Amat - Van Aanholt - Friend
    A. Ayew - Firmino - Hazard - Hojberg - Bojan
    Aguero - Zlatan - Long

Edit: New team

Thoughts to improve anyway? Deliberately held off tinkering until now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    Foster - Jaku
    Williams - Shaw - Amat - Van Aanholt - Friend
    A. Ayew - Firmino - Hazard - Hojberg - Bojan
    Aguero - Zlatan - Long

Edit: New team

Thoughts to improve anyway? Deliberately held off tinkering until now.
    I'd swap out Van Aanholt. Sunderland's first two fixtures look nasty. I'd get Zabaleta in his place or a West Brom regular... Can't go wrong with a Pulis defender in there somewhere, IMHO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9910224)
    I'd swap out Van Aanholt. Sunderland's first two fixtures look nasty. I'd get Zabaleta in his place or a West Brom regular... Can't go wrong with a Pulis defender in there somewhere, IMHO.
    Yeah, I've actually tinkered further and brought in Wollscheid of Stoke which means I can bring in Deulofeu for Bojan. Already have Foster of West Brom in goals btw. I like Bojan as he has now moved to midfield and scores a number of goals, but the question mark hangs over whether he'll play enough really as he's hot or cold. Deulofeu looks more of a staple this season anyway. Feel I have a balanced team now and I could easily go into the season with this.

Zab is quite cheap, will have to have a look to see whether there will be much rotation as you would imagine him and Sagna will rotate a bit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    Zab is quite cheap, will have to have a look to see whether there will be much rotation as you would imagine him and Sagna will rotate a bit?
    Very good point, but I assume since Zaba took the captain's armband in that last friendly that he'd be chosen ahead of Sagna. I know it's something of a gamble, but I have a West Brom defender on the bench in case I'm wrong.

As of now, my defenders are: Zabaleta - Valencia - Terry - Williams - McAuley

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Football articles

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.