Where in the UK do you live? Watch

ReputationRep:
    In Central London. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    West Sussex, Crawley to be exact.

ReputationRep:
    Worcester.

ReputationRep:
    East Sussex, between Hastings and Eastbourne.

Sunshine coast ftw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twidge)
    yes really haha i can't believe we live that close, i joined the student room to start talking to people that i might end up going to uni with but had no replies
    I know yeah, i cant believe we live that close either. Never thought id find anyone that lived that close either.
    I joined the student room ages ago when i was a student. Im not a student anymore though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma:-))
    I know yeah, i cant believe we live that close either. Never thought id find anyone that lived that close either.
    I joined the student room ages ago when i was a student. Im not a student anymore though.
    did you go uni?

ReputationRep:
    did you go uni?
    No, i didnt go to uni in the end. I did my a-level at 6th form then went onto college and did level 3 in childcare.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma:-))
    No, i didnt go to uni in the end. I did my a-level at 6th form then went onto college and did level 3 in childcare.
    i've just finished sixthform i did an extra year at sixthform i've looked for an apprenticeship however there aren't any for art, plus if i go to uni i get to move out so i think its what im going to do

ReputationRep:
    South Wales

Soon to be B'ham :nooo:

ReputationRep:
    Northeast London

I have a generic Southern accent, with a hint of Essex

ReputationRep:
    i've just finished sixthform i did an extra year at sixthform i've looked for an apprenticeship however there aren't any for art, plus if i go to uni i get to move out so i think its what im going to do
    Have you looked on the official apprenticeship website. There might be some on there.
    Im guessing you might have gone to the same 6th form that i went to.

ReputationRep:
    One lives in the Chiltons

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.