Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    don't worry my little sugar plum fairy - i'm deleting my posts as to reduce the disgusting amount of spam i seem to produce
    do you have nothing better to do that to sit all day on this place?

every time i come on here, you are always on

Mod Expression - Language Violation. Post Edited.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaRRR)
    do you have nothing better to do that to sit all day on this place?

every time i come on here, you are always on
    Your name is always changing :cool:

Mod Expression - Language (in Quotation) Violation. Post Edited.

ReputationRep:
    wow - you've been out for the day dazzie - bet you're feeling ultra cool! but you still come home and look for my posts - sweet!
    i didn't look for ****, i just happened to go through threads and you are on pretty much all of them

ReputationRep:
    wow - you've been out for the day dazzie - bet you're feeling ultra cool! but you still come home and look for my posts - sweet!
    I'm definitely ultra cool :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    It exists but the picture you paint of it is incorrect, it is not full to the brim of gripes about other members.
    i couldnt care less. thats wasnt and isnt my problem with it. youre wrong btw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    i couldnt care less. thats wasnt and isnt my problem with it. youre wrong btw.
    I am wrong then, being a subcriber I don't even know what is in the moaning thread? I know that quite regularly there is moaning on things not user related.

ReputationRep:
    i can here jpj chuckling on his boat because of the hijacking of his thread :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    thought i'd bring this thread back up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    thought i'd bring this thread back up
    Hi Johnny boy! I got back from hols yesterday too. I could have started a thread to see if anyone remembers the nasiest member on ukl but seemed pointless.

Does anyone remember me?

(Original post by SamTheMan)
    Hi Johnny boy! I got back from hols yesterday too. I could have started a thread to see if anyone remembers the nasiest member on ukl but seemed pointless.

Does anyone remember me?
    I remember you, being TML in case you didn't know...

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.