Turn on thread page Beta

Suddenly hate my 'nice guy' boyfriend, I miss all my ex 'bad boys', should I dump him watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EdwardBarfield9)
    No. I have better things to do then go after someone I don't know from a internet forum. I'm sure AngryRedHead is a lovely person but I'm not the kind of person to go for an online stranger, especially without photographic and/or audio of her. I'd much rather meet someone in person.
    fineee, mr so serious*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Final Fantasy)
    Your call babez... it ain't so bad when you don't remember ****. Tbh I doubt he'd do **** all even if he knew seeing he's such a nice guy (translation: he's prob banging some other bloke) and all.

In the meantime, I think I'll go on cloud 9 in a bit - gotta eventually sleep somehow!
    What makes you think that? He's not!
    Don't forget about your xanax!**

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    Good looking, obviously, very intelligent, doesn't hurt if he's well off, mysterious, spontaneous, charming, creative and the size must be decent :giggle:
    Hmm ok then!
    That last one though hehe!

But that's a reasonable list actually, I'd like to think I have most of those but I've no idea tbh haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Hmm ok then!
    That last one though hehe!

But that's a reasonable list actually, I'd like to think I have most of those but I've no idea tbh haha!
    Your girlfriend/boyfriend must be really lucky then. Or was that an invitation?*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    Your girlfriend/boyfriend must be really lucky then. Or was that an invitation?*
    My girlfriend is non existent! I don't have one!
    Hmm...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    Lying about what? Do you honestly think that most people think it's ok to do coke or heroin every weekend?

Good looking, obviously, very intelligent, doesn't hurt if he's well off, mysterious, spontaneous, charming, creative and the size must be decent :giggle:
    Coke? Most definitely. Its probably the most popular...

You'd actually know this if you went to uni or went out regularly.

Anyway im done feeding you attention. You'rd clearly a pathalogical liar and im sorry that you feel the need to do so for some online attention.

Lol @ those preferances though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IamJacksContempt)
    Coke? Most definitely. Its probably the most popular...

You'd actually know this if you went to uni or went out regularly.

Anyway im done feeding you attention. You'rd clearly a pathalogical liar and im sorry that you feel the need to do so for some online attention.

Lol @ those preferances though...
    You must have some 'interesting' friends then! Not to mention, they must all be really well off if they can afford coke on a regular basis then :laugh: *which isn't really common with students. I'm not sure I believe someone who can't even spell preferences.*

My girlfriend is non existent! I don't have one!
    Hmm...
    That's a shame.*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    What can you know about life, dog face.

* You must be one of the good guys.*
    Nah braahh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    ** That's a shame.*
    Indeed it is (I assume you mean the not having a gf part haha)
    Rejection x 7 sucks!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Btw I will get round to your words at somepoint soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    You must have some 'interesting' friends then! Not to mention, they must all be really well off if they can afford coke on a regular basis then :laugh: *which isn't really common with students. I'm not sure I believe someone who can't even spell preferences.*

** That's a shame.*
    If you think £20 a bag is expensive then I feel sorry for you...

And really, that's the best you can do? Really clutching at straws there :rofl:

I'm not the best speller but at least I'm not a boring **** who seeks validation on an internet forum :lol:

ReputationRep:
    i don't get how this can 'suddenly' happen, surely you should have told your current boyfriend about what you are feeling by now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You are a complete weirdo and would not be missed, by anyone, if you were to suddenly stop existing. Perhaps minus your mother.

ReputationRep:
    Indeed it is (I assume you mean the not having a gf part haha)
    Rejection x 7 sucks!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Btw I will get round to your words at somepoint soon!
    No way!

If you think £20 a bag is expensive then I feel sorry for you...

And really, that's the best you can do? Really clutching at straws there :rofl:

I'm not the best speller but at least I'm not a boring **** who seeks validation on an internet forum :lol:
    You were supposed to stop giving me attention, remember? You must really, really looove me.* Are you trying to kill yourself? I don't even want to think about your 'coke's' purity if you are getting it for £20. It's probably rat poison. Really, you should stop, it's not good for you mate :laugh: The best I can do? You're the one trying to 'prove' something here, mr bad boy* * ** * * *
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    i don't get how this can 'suddenly' happen, surely you should have told your current boyfriend about what you are feeling by now? *I don't know, mood swings do that to me sometimes *Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by SirMilkSheikh)
    You are a complete weirdo and would not be missed, by anyone, if you were to suddenly stop existing. Perhaps minus your mother.
    Thanks, will remember that the next time I feel su icidal......not, don't get too excited.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JabaDaba12)
    Haha you're worried about your purity, little Mrs innocent, do you ever get tired of being the naive little girl in the family? God is the biggest tosser there is.
    Spoiler:
    Show

That's how you wind her up
    Nah i respect the fact she's religious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirMilkSheikh)
    oh come on, this is just cruel. you don't even know the thread starter. how could you even tell someone to go and kill themselves? that is so petty and awful and for that reason i shall be reporting you. honestly, anyone who tells someone else to go and die needs a reality check. as that behaviour is so disgraceful and horrible.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)

You were supposed to stop giving me attention, remember? You must really, really looove me.* Are you trying to kill yourself? I don't even want to think about your 'coke's' purity if you are getting it for £20. It's probably rat poison. Really, you should stop, it's not good for you mate :laugh: The best I can do? You're the one trying to 'prove' something here, mr bad boy*
    As someone who's suicidal I think you're the last person to be giving advice on what's not good for people :rofl:

Just you stick to your paracetamol bad boy, I'm sure all the bad boys love a depressed fantasist who never leaves the house :lol:

And what the heck, seemed like you needed the extra bit of attention. Don't mention it bbz :P

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait till she's 16 and pregnant

ReputationRep:
    You're probably a troll.

In the off chance that you're not though: wow you're such a pathetic moron.

ReputationRep:
    As someone who's suicidal I think you're the last person to be giving advice on what's not good for people :rofl:

Just you stick to your paracetamol bad boy, I'm sure all the bad boys love a depressed fantasist who never leaves the house :lol:

And what the heck, seemed like you needed the extra bit of attention. Don't mention it bbz :P
    If you want my **** that badly you can just pm me <3 No need to brag about all your regular rat poison..... sorry, cross that, coke purchases, it doesn't make you 'look' more attractive and can actually get you into trouble. Just because depression kept me confined to my bed for some time doesn't mean that it still does. Might happen to you in the future.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Can't wait till she's 16 and pregnant
    I'm 23 and I can't get pregnant : ( Will never give my future husband a heir!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2016
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.