Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Nisha's successful alevel Journey !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leopard923)
    Hope all goes well with the notes also I love the cute little photos of your work lol
    Thank you Haha thank you lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    :banana2::banana::bban:NISHA'S SUCCESSFUL ALEVEL JOURNEY :banana2::banana::bban:

I WILL BE UPDATING EVERY WEEK

Hello pals and welcome to my successful alevel journey

The 4 subjects that i have chosen are :
    Biology - OCR ------ At gcse i got a B
    Chemistry - OCR ----- At gcse i got an A
    Maths - Edexcel ----- At gcse i got an A*
    Economics - Edexcel ----- I had to get a B in Maths in order to do this subjects but I got an A*

I have decided to update you all guys every time i do some sort of revision for these subjects. I want to start revising before hand not like at GCSE where some subjects were last minute e.g ( a month before) I didn't get the best gcse results but i was happy that i got into the sixth form that i wanted to but for my a-levels i'm going to work hard and smart so i can succeed. I'm not going to let this demotivate at all because that's ridiculous lol . Don't get me wrong i was very happy with certain grades for certain subjects but i could have done better
    I want to study Medicine at Uni after A-level and hopefully get into a very good uni and become a doctor or somewhere along those lines

It would be amazing if you guys follow me with my thread and thank you very much to these people for helping me out with my GCSE journey starstudent7 surina16 brainzistheword NiamhM1801 mypetpikachu ?Hannah niv1234 MezmorisedPotato lilacpotato SophFlorence

I'll be happy to take anyone's advice and i will be happy to help you all out

GCSE THREAD :
    Hey what did you get in your gcse's?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunshine774)
    Hey what did you get in your gcse's?
    Heyyy
    3A* 2A's and 5B's you ?

ReputationRep:
    Heyyy
    3A* 2A's and 5B's you ?
    Ah congrats! I got 3A*s, 6As and 2Bs, but I ended up not revising for my exams...oops!
    Best of luck for your a-levels; I will be following this thread x
    I'm taking maths, chem, economics and an EPQ (my college recommend 3 a levels). I really hope you get into medicine at uni!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    How are you finding economics?

ReputationRep:
    Ah congrats! I got 3A*s, 6As and 2Bs, but I ended up not revising for my exams...oops!
    Best of luck for your a-levels; I will be following this thread x
    I'm taking maths, chem, economics and an EPQ (my college recommend 3 a levels). I really hope you get into medicine at uni!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    How are you finding economics?
    Ah thanks and well done Thank you x Economics is good but at times confusing haha what board are you on and how are you finding it ?
    Thank you x

ReputationRep:
    Ah thanks and well done Thank you x Economics is good but at times confusing haha what board are you on and how are you finding it ?
    Thank you x
    I'm doing OCR Economics, and I really love it! But this is probably because I took business studies at gcse and absolutely loved it- so I knew I was very interested in this subject area! I am finding it quite easy as I already understand some of the concepts. Wbu?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing OCR Economics, and I really love it! But this is probably because I took business studies at gcse and absolutely loved it- so I knew I was very interested in this subject area! I am finding it quite easy as I already understand some of the concepts. Wbu?
    Ah i'm doing Edexcel I find it ok but some bits i'm like what but i understand it later What board are you on for chem and maths also how are you finding it ?

ReputationRep:
    Ah i'm doing Edexcel I find it ok but some bits i'm like what but i understand it later What board are you on for chem and maths also how are you finding it ?
    I'm finding maths really easy because we're basically doing gcse related stuff...boring! (I do edexcel.)
    Chemistry I am finding a bit harder, but it is still OK. I do OCR A. Wbu?

ReputationRep:
    I'm finding maths really easy because we're basically doing gcse related stuff...boring! (I do edexcel.)
    Chemistry I am finding a bit harder, but it is still OK. I do OCR A. Wbu?
    Yeh same here
    And chemistry i'm finding it interesting i do the same boards as you Where are you up to for chem ?

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE :

Today I had a day off 😄 Yayy ! So I decided to be productive and I tried lol.

Today I have: (drumroll please 😂 Jk)
    - Completed my maths homework
    - Completed my economics homework
    - Went on quizlet to learn 15 organelles and their functions.

Tbh I take a very long time doing my homework mainly because there is a lot 🙄 For e.g Economics was a whole essay plus few questions. Also memorising takes a long time but I have to recall it from time to time therefore I will do that by testing myself on Quizlet. I also went out and chilled 😚👌

I'm literally addicted with these pics I legit take them every time I post lol I'm sorry 😟

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE :

Tbh I take a very long time doing my homework mainly because there is a lot 🙄 For e.g Economics was a whole essay plus few questions. Also memorising takes a long time but I have to recall it from time to time therefore I will do that by testing myself on Quizlet. I also went out and chilled 😚👌

I'm literally addicted with these pics I legit take them every time I post lol I'm sorry 😟
    Good job Nisha :borat:

Though i think you are missing some pics :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE :

Well done! Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Good job Nisha :borat:

Though i think you are missing some pics :hmmmm:
    Thank you Sean
    Yeh lol

(Original post by SophFlorence)
    Well done! Xx
    Thank you x

ReputationRep:
    Thank you Sean
    Yeh lol

Thank you x
    Generous xDD

ReputationRep:
    Yeh same here
    And chemistry i'm finding it interesting i do the same boards as you Where are you up to for chem ?
    We have just finished equations and formulae/relative mass/mass spectrometry and have started the topic of moles! What about you?

ReputationRep:
    It's you! HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIII, Hope your A-levels go well.

Hopefully, You're in the Biology/Chem/Maths group chats?

Goodluck.

-The Ledgend.
    I'm doing the same board for Chemistry as you, so please tutor me

ReputationRep:
    We have just finished equations and formulae/relative mass/mass spectrometry and have started the topic of moles! What about you?
    Ah ok we are on orbitals with one teacher and the other bonding

(Original post by Bulletzone)
    It's you! HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIII, Hope your A-levels go well.

Hopefully, You're in the Biology/Chem/Maths group chats?

Goodluck.

-The Ledgend.
    I'm doing the same board for Chemistry as you, so please tutor me
    Hellooooooo how are you ? Lol
    Thank you and yes they are 😀
    Thanks x
    Oh ok haha lol 😂😂 What are you doing chem atm?

ReputationRep:
    Omfg I just finished orbitals and bonding!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Hellooooooo how are you ? Lol
    Thank you and yes they are 😀
    Thanks x
    Oh ok haha lol 😂😂 What are you doing chem atm?
    I'm fairly neutral tbh.

We've just been filling in the recent gaps of GCSE Knowledge and yeah,we start new stuff on Monday :0 I'm slightly behind but oh well (I just gotta work work work work work).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bulletzone)
    I'm fairly neutral tbh.

We've just been filling in the recent gaps of GCSE Knowledge and yeah,we start new stuff on Monday :0 I'm slightly behind but oh well (I just gotta work work work work work).
    Ah that's good
    I'm sure you'll do well x but i'm waiting for my textbooks

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 21, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.