Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post here and I will tell you your fortune :ahee: Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FortuneTeller)
    So i'm rather bored (as you might be able to tell ) and TSR is down in the dumps and slow and loads of people have left so i have taken it upon myself to cheer up some of the community (those that post below :smug:) by telling you your positive future fortunes :gah:

Fire away :shoot:
    Please do

ReputationRep:
    What is my fate oh Fortune Teller?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FortuneTelIer)
    No
    Dang...

ReputationRep:
    Tell me my fortune pls
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Remember I can ban you
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jokes!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Although I can ban you, that's a fact

ReputationRep:
    FortuneTelIer

:puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    Thou fortune teller hath returned :creep: (mainly because the CT posted and ommmmg :hide: ) so thought i couldn't refuse all y'all

(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    Please tell me my fortune, fortune teller :adore:
    After leaving the CT towers on friday evening (:emo:) you walk out with She-rah arm in arm :moon: and look at yourself in the sea (a monkey with a lion) you decide to both leave your western lives behind and travel to the jungle together to live amongst your junglekin kind. You are very happy there in the peace and tranquility and go on to fight to stop deforestation and to protect the sumatran tiger and orangutan

oh also you manage to fit in some studying whilst you are there and fly back to pick up a first at Birmingham :king1:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PugDevil)
    Tell me my fortune pls
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Remember I can ban you
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jokes!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    that blackmail tho :lol: :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    Thou fortune teller hath returned :creep: (mainly because the CT posted and ommmmg :hide: ) so thought i couldn't refuse all y'all

After leaving the CT towers on friday evening (:emo:) you walk out with She-rah arm in arm :moon: and look at yourself in the sea (a monkey with a lion) you decide to both leave your western lives behind and travel to the jungle together to live amongst your junglekin kind. You are very happy there in the peace and tranquility and go on to fight to stop deforestation and to protect the sumatran tiger and orangutan

oh also you manage to fit in some studying whilst you are there and fly back to pick up a first at Birmingham :king1:
    Oh oh my turn, my turn!
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team

PRSOM oh wise one :adore:

She-Ra fyi, we're going to live in the jungle

ReputationRep:
    Tell me my fortune pls
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Remember I can ban you
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jokes!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    A green person who was formally a red person :zomg:
    pls no ban :emo: such blackmail smh

One day whilst playing football at you university after you came back to a post-grads day (you got that first buddy :five:) a top proffesional footballer stops you mid field and goes 'alright son?' to which you yap a reply.

He hires you on the spot and because of you englad go on to win the world cup in australia in 2050!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    A greenperson who was formally a redperson :zomg:
    pls no ban :emo: such blackmail smh

One day whilst playing football at you university after you came back to a post-grads day (you got that first buddy :five:) a top proffesional footballer stops you mid field and goes 'alright son?' to which you yap a reply.

He hires you on the spot and because of you englad go on to win the world cup in australia in 2050!! :woo:

You earned that rep as soon as I saw the picture

ReputationRep:
    You earned that rep as soon as I saw the picture
    Usually i do not endorse the use of brachycephalic dogs in comical pictures as it normalises their condition however because you are special :bubbles:

ReputationRep:
    Might as well, good or bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Queen Cersei)
    Oh oh my turn, my turn!
    Black Rose and you are one day talking to each other about fantasy television series and you decide to sit down and watch back to back doctor who and GOT :couchpotato:
    There is a knock at the door :toilet:

And the actress of Queen Cersei herself has arrived :eek:

she is resigning and wants you to take her place :woo:

you become world famous :five:

So i'm rather bored (as you might be able to tell ) and TSR is down in the dumps and slow and loads of people have left so i have taken it upon myself to cheer up some of the community (those that post below :smug:) by telling you your positive future fortunes :gah:

Can you tell my fortune, please?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Did you create this account, just for this thread? That's sweet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2ne1Aaron)
    I'm just so bored with life at the moment I feel like I have no purposewhat do you think?
    I think that I feel the same but things will get better for you :lovehug: xx

(Original post by jamesthehustler)
    how rich as
    is in I should call my emerald dealer
    a Rolex showroom
    or the Bentley dealership
    Rich as in bucket loads of money (but not of worthless currency like hyperinflation :nah:)

(Original post by Kwame502)
    See any cookies in my future?
    Yes, many :cookie:
    (Original post by donutellme)
    Shoot :smug:
    :shoot:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You set up a fledgling donut company and travel the world, soon word spreads of your out of this world donuts and you become a multimillionaire donuteer :woo:
    (Original post by fefssdf)
    Will I get into uni ?
    yassss :party:

(Original post by Kyx)
    Fortune Teller

Do what your name suggests you do.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Will i get into uni?
    Will my website be the best ever?
    Will my books get published?
    Yes
    no it will be better than the best ever :ahee:
    not for 5 years then you will get 3 billion sales worldwide :gah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platopus)
    Can you tell my fortune, please?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Did you create this account, just for this thread? That's sweet!
    You and FireFreezer have a long and happy life together :hugs: whist he is doing his F1 driving you go to australia to help save platopusses
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And lol yes :lol: or sad, either one :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Ok.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team

I'm feeling left out around the office now so please do me! :heart:

You and FireFreezer have a long and happy life together :hugs: whist he is doing his F1 driving you go to australia to help save platopusses
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And lol yes :lol: or sad, either one :rofl:
    Or should that be platopi? Haha love it, thanks
    Spoiler:
    Show
    My username is a merger of Plato and Platypus. You are not sad by comparison!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.