Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I just phoned the sqa number and asked for my grades over the phone. Turns out i got 4A 1B at highers. Really chuffed !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gwagon)
    How do I find out what band my grades are without going to my school?
    You can phone your school up and they might tell you over the phone as schools are open today.

ReputationRep:
    Ethan100 if you still haven't got your results then do what acz09 did and just phone the sqa and ask them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A+Hunter)
    Ethan100 if you still haven't got your results then do what acz09 did and just phone the sqa and ask them.
    Yeah or phone your school Ethan100

ReputationRep:
    Advanced Higher English- A
    Higher Spanish- A
    Higher Politics- A
    Higher Business- A

I'm doing law and politics at Edinhurgh next year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Learn Ranger)
    Fantastic results - it's so great when you do a bit better than you hoped. Hopefully your confidence will take a boost now.

Sounds like you always do your best and you're well supported by great teachers. Education is working well for you!

I love what you say about 'all the worrying'. We're just putting together an article about that and would love to use that quote. Is that OK?
    Yes, of course!

Thank you for your kind words!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rayquaza17)
    Wow well done for your results and for surpassing your targets in two subjects!!
    (Original post by usycool1)
    Congrats
    Thank you!!
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by DanielCampbell)
    Yes, of course!

Thank you for your kind words!
    The article is called 'How to stop worrying about your exam results'. We'll be publishing it later in the week. Thanks for permission to use a quote from you.
    • TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Study Helper
    (Original post by stormqwd)
    I got
    Higher Maths- A
    Higher physics- C
    Higher biology- B
    Higher Business Management- B
    Higher Accounting- A
    (Original post by Flk10)
    Advanced Higher English- AHigher Spanish- AHigher Politics- AHigher Business- AI'm doing law and politics at Edinhurgh next year.
    Wow, amazing everyone!! well done

ReputationRep:
    I got
    Higher Maths- A
    Higher physics- C
    Higher biology- B
    Higher Business Management- B
    Higher Accounting- A

I was pretty certain that I got an A in Biology and Business management as the exam went soo well. I want to study Accounting and finance at University but now it seems like i can no longer get into a good uni for the course. I put in so much effort into my exams and got so little out of it.
    Omg I thought I got an A in bio as well! I'm getting my paper re-marked though. Was quite disappointed with my grades but anyway, might go abroad to study dentistry. Well done everyone! 👍🏼

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE]
    Don't worry I'm sure it'll all work out I'm in the same boat and I'm sure others are too. I'm exploring going abroad as well as other options. It's so tough when you study so hard and in the end don't get the results you wanted... But it'll all work out soon! Don't worry!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Totally gutted with my results this year

Last years National 5 results were:
    - Admin & IT A
    - Art & Design A
    - Biology B
    - Business Management A
    - Chemistry A
    - English A
    - French A
    - Mathematics B

However this years Higher results are a completely different story:
    - Chemistry C
    - English B
    - French A
    - Human Biology C
    - Mathematics D

I'm hoping to apply to study French & Spanish/Italian in 2017 but not sure how things will go with these results. Tried my best, didn't appear to be good enough...

ReputationRep:
    Mines didn't come either :/ Sqa advised me to phone the school and ask for a replacement l, but I think I might just go to the post office too. Do you just go up to them and ask for your results or?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    All N5s

English - A
    Spanish - A
    Computing Science - A
    Modern Studies - A
    Geography - A
    Music - A
    Biology - C
    Maths - F

I knew I'd failed Maths, I'd already picked National 5 again for next year I'm just happy to pass Biology, I'll never need it again though lol. I can't believe I got an A in Geography, I thought I would've been lucky to scrape a pass, and my assignment wasn't the best :eek:

I'm doing Higher English, Spanish, Computing and Modern Studies and N5 Maths next year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doshi....)
    Omg I thought I got an A in bio as well! I'm getting my paper re-marked though. Was quite disappointed with my grades but anyway, might go abroad to study dentistry. Well done everyone! 👍🏼

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I will definitely try my best to get mine remarked but I fear that if I say that I thought I got an A in the exam it won't be a good enough reason for my school to send a request for it to get remarked. Do you have any other excuses I could use?

ReputationRep:
    I will definitely try my best to get mine remarked but I fear that if I say that I thought I got an A in the exam it won't be a good enough reason for my school to send a request for it to get remarked. Do you have any other excuses I could use?
    I spoke to my school and they said I was only off an A by 4-5 marks so it was definitely worth a re-mark... I needed bio so badly as well so I went for it... Best thing probably is to ask the school :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Congratulations everyone on receiving fantastic results!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm happy with my results.

Dreading it for Higher tho, But hopefully I can replicate the same.

Good luck for next year guys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doshi....)
    I spoke to my school and they said I was only off an A by 4-5 marks so it was definitely worth a re-mark... I needed bio so badly as well so I went for it... Best thing probably is to ask the school :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    OK Thanks, Best of luck with your remark

ReputationRep:
    OK Thanks, Best of luck with your remark
    Thanks all the best to you too

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.