Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Meal.

ReputationRep:
    If, if they are good then I plan to get a taxi home! Normally i have to get 3 buses so a taxi would be a nice change

ReputationRep:
    well it's on my birthday so probably double celebration ? But going away on 25th so packing mostly

ReputationRep:
    Don't know why but my parents planned a holiday on the 19th so packing my bags.

ReputationRep:
    It will be the earliest I've woken up all holidays so I'll probably just go back to bed..

ReputationRep:
    Pizza and the godfather trilogy

ReputationRep:
    My friend introduced me to this clear liquid. It doesn't taste very nice, but he says that it'll help me get through results day. It sounds ominous, but I trust him.

ReputationRep:
    If my results go well...probably buy freshers' events tickets, wait anxiously for my mum to get back from holiday so I can start university shopping and celebrate with my boyfriend!

It they go badly...I honestly really don't know how I'll be able to cope. But there will be a LOT of crying and swearing :/

Either way, I can see a lot of bad food being consumed

ReputationRep:
    Buy something nice (expensive) that I've wanted for a while

ReputationRep:
    By getting knocked out.

ReputationRep:
    No matter what grades I get, after I have sorted out finalising my definite University choice or sorting out alternatives e.g. clearing or GAP Year, I will order Pizza for me and the family.

ReputationRep:
    I plan to go shopping and treat myself with a load of friends - this is for one of two ways: either to celebrate my success, or as retail therapy.

ReputationRep:
    Il be going to the funfair! Ride the waltzer over and over till I'm so dizzy I can't remember how badly I did...

ReputationRep:
    If all goes well (fingers crossed!) then I'll probably be running around the house like a crazy person! And maybe go out for a meal with my family

If not...then I'll just be saying 'Aal izz well' over and over to myself!

ReputationRep:
    I plan to eat some good food and then many many desserts and tons and tons of dramas and anime that I couldn't see due to stress and the many sleepless night due to last minute coursework and exam prep.

I would also like to do indoor skydiving, bowling, paintballing, laser tag, ice skating and swim in an infinity pool. Most of these will deffo not be happening :bawling::bawling::bawling:

ReputationRep:
    PARTAAY regardless of what results i get!

ReputationRep:
    Imma celebrate it with Raksha Bandhan which means il have to part with my money as I gift it to my sisters tying me a rakhi .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dhanny)
    Imma celebrate it with Raksha Bandhan which means il have to part with my money as I gift it to my sisters tying me a rakhi .

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I wish I had a brother so I could get presents and money for tying a rakhi

ReputationRep:
    I will mourn my own death and plan my funeral. My Will is almost ready. I have a notebook full of clearing hotlines in hopes of a second chance. #pray4z

ReputationRep:
    I decided to drink for two days with only two four hour naps to keep me going. I had a hangover for three days straight.

Worth it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.