ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coolgamer)
    Anyone commuting?
    I am 🙋🏾

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone doing marketing and management

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by majesticunicorn)
    Thank you! My friend emailed QMUL admissions and they mentioned that they required GCSE certificates, and I freaked out to say the least. They didn't ask for academic qualifications at all?
    No. UCAS would have already confirmed whether you had achieved the grades
    or not and from that point it isn't really needed. I saw a few girls who did bring them along but they didn't ask them specifically.

They just ask for ID (passport/driving license), pre-enrollment certificate and
    Student finance entitlement letter. That's it!

I unfortunately forgot my student finance letter so I ended up being temporarily enrolled (even though I booked a early enrollment) I'll just have to enroll fully
    by bringing the student finance letter sometime during welcome week.

[QUOTE=KINGYusuf;67609554]
    (Original post by Bloom77)

Sorry 1 more thing.

Do they check off your name when you go in? Because one of my friend has his time 1 hour earlier but wants to come with us
    Yes, when you walk into that queens building where some big library book
    area is (where enrollment is at) they ask you for your name specifically and
    ask for your parents/friends to wait outside due to volume of students enrolling inside. This happened to some girl who was with her mum.

You can go anytime you want. I came in 45 mins later but there was queue and it didn't even matter tbh.

ReputationRep:
    You don't need your GCSE certificate for anyone asking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jasmine43)
    You don't need your GCSE certificate for anyone asking
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone studying geography?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brysha)
    Is anyone studying geography?
    I am Looking forward to starting!

ReputationRep:
    Someone here reading Medical Genetics? I feel like I might be the only student.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    I'm hoping to apply to Queen Mary's Uni for Medicine Do you think they are heavy weighted on GCSE ? What are they usually heavy weighted on ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.