Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boys, ask us girls anything watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    I try to go for cheap stuff for financial purposes...at what cost would you say that it is too cheap/too expensive? Some might be cheap but my clothing certainly is not slutty. I guess in general it depends on individual tastes in clothing:dontknow:
    I didn't mean cheap as in low-cost, but as a synonym for slutty, easy-to-get, whore-ish.

As for class, that could be a debatable topic for each person. What you deem as classy may be different to someone else's idea of classy. I get what you mean though, and I'm no expert in the fashion department so yeah. Not everyone dresses in the way you suggest.
    Of course not every single girl in the UK dresses slutty on nights out, but I am talking tendencies and trends here. A tight dress that is so short it shows your fanny when you sit down and sky high platform pumps are certainly not classy - and that seems to be the universally loved uniform for nights out in the UK. I don't see this in other European countries. I mean, British girls are famously unattractive, but is that really a good way to try to make up for it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil)
    I didn't mean cheap as in low-cost, but as a synonym for slutty, easy-to-get, whore-ish.

Of course not every single girl in the UK dresses slutty on nights out, but I am talking tendencies and trends here. A tight dress that is so short it shows your fanny when you sit down and sky high platform pumps are certainly not classy - and that seems to be the universally loved uniform for nights out in the UK. I don't see this in other European countries. I mean, British girls are famously unattractive, but is that really a good way to try to make up for it?
    Ohhh right. Well in that case, I do not dress cheap!

I don't have a proper answer for this as it baffles me tbh. Maybe they think people will find it attractive? I don't know
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Which do you prefer, bath or shower?

ReputationRep:
    A non creepy way to approach a girl in a club/bar?

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the girl. I don't think most would date multiple guys at the same time, and I know I would never do that. But yeah, it's all down to what this girl is like that your friend is with.

I try to go for cheap stuff for financial purposes...at what cost would you say that it is too cheap/too expensive? Some might be cheap but my clothing certainly is not slutty. I guess in general it depends on individual tastes in clothing:dontknow:
    As for class, that could be a debatable topic for each person. What you deem as classy may be different to someone else's idea of classy. I get what you mean though, and I'm no expert in the fashion department so yeah. Not everyone dresses in the way you suggest.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol titanic is a troll. Pizza express don't deliver to your area what a shame.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student167)
    Lol titanic is a troll. Pizza express don't deliver to your area what a shame.
    Ohh I see
    Yeah :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Does it bother you that men are (on average) stronger than women, especially in relation to sports? For example football, women's football gets a lot less attention.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elastichedgehog)
    Biggest turn offs? Things you find that guys do wrong a lot of the time? That kind of thing ^.^ Just curious s'all.
    1)

Indecisive.
    Where do you want to eat?
    'Dunno, where do you'

I like a man who takes charge.

2) Don't answer honestly, they say what they think you want to hear.

hate them two.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Electrospective)
    No. Lesbians. No. No.
    +46 (0)8 663 09 20 - Call this number to receive your Nobel prize.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oShahpo)
    +46 (0)8 663 09 20 - Call this number to receive your Nobel prize.
    I called; they're going to hold a press conference on my groundbreaking research. (+ I'll be getting a £1,000,000 cash prize)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    My mum will be so proud

ReputationRep:
    Do women get mad horny like guys do? And if so... how would you go about controlling it?

ReputationRep:
    Do believe that 80% of women sleep with 20% of men? A statistic i have heard being thrown around a few times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Decaff)
    Here's a question - why are there so many girls on this thread with a lot of internalised misogyny? Many complaints about *****y rude queen bees and popular girls, how vicious girls are... while you're off online talking about how you're so much better than them because you don't enjoy the same things, like wearing makeup or feminine clothes. Take a look at yourself and take a look at them - there's no ranking system. You're different people leading different lives, and neither of you are better than the other.
    Girls can be rude and horrible and cruel and manipulative the same ways that boys can be rude and horrible and cruel and manipulative. Both are capable of psychological and physical damage. We're all potential ********s, so can we please leave off the snowflake complexes and stop victimising the typical girl (or atypical, since girls who like sports and wear jeans and tshirts are a Rare Endangered Species)
    it's the 'i'm not like other girls' mentality encouraged by the media we were fed in our pre-teen years. it caused me to be a real knob in year 7 lol

ReputationRep:
    Why do all the girls on Tinder who I think look unattractive enough that they might be forced to swipe the likes of me right if they are to get matches themselves ALWAYS happen to have children?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdeptDz)
    Anyways, do girls actually get moody when they're on their period? Or is it just a saying? 👀

Posted from TSR Mobile
    we actually do
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    How about this then...

When girls play hard to get, the guy also doesnt want to seem easy, hence he plays hard to get too. This makes the guy seem disinterested to the girl and hence the girl loses her original interest meaning the guy does as well. What Im trying to say is, do you believe in the whole playing hard to get and waiting 3 days to reply or do you believe more in just going with your feelings?
    Damn, that's true... i think its different for everyone i know i do play hard to get and if the guy (or girl) is interested enough then there mightn't be a problem with the whole losing interest thing...

A lot of the time while playing hard to get there is going to be a lot of harmless flirting so that also helps with the whole not losing interest thing....

that was a crappy reply sorry aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr.cool09)
    Do women get mad horny like guys do? And if so... how would you go about controlling it?
    yeah we do, and i dont know...i mean there isnt a general statement that can like blanket everyone so yeah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    Why when one girl goes to the rest room do the rest of y'all flock like its sales day at Harrods?!
    coz its good to have company

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RickmanAlways)
    coz its good to have company
    You took over a year to answer my question, you suck.

ReputationRep:
    how often do you masturbate? and what's that white stuff that comes out of you during sex which isn't the guy stuff! >

<- asking the real questions!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.