Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inhuman)
    So what? You doesn't always mean you personally...

Not to mention, and I will only for the last time now, you not being a Muslim is neither something you should use as an argument, nor does it matter one bit. If anything, it makes it worse that you pretend to be some sort of uber tolerant good guy defending the oh so poor Muslims.
    You literally said I was a Muslim and now you're denying it.

Why should I waste a single second more on someone who doesn't at least admit the blatant mistake made? Why should I continue discussing with someone who evidently isn't reading a thing I'm saying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MMM1997)
    Womens rights in muslim countries isn't reflective of what is actually in the Quran. On Christianity alcohol and pig isn't allowed but in England its allowed. Isn't England a Christian country?
    Please give examples of things that say different regarding womens status in Islam taking into consideration the fact that the english is different from the Arabic so please reference the verse and chapter numbers
    Assume you are right, and the Quran is this wonderful, magnificent book with the most amazing morals.

How come Muslims that are meant to live by it, have such **** culture? How come so many interpret it in such disgusting ways?

ReputationRep:
    Womens rights in muslim countries isn't reflective of what is actually in the Quran. On Christianity alcohol and pig isn't allowed but in England its allowed. Isn't England a Christian country?
    Please give examples of things that say different regarding womens status in Islam taking into consideration the fact that the english is different from the Arabic so please reference the verse and chapter numbers
    In Matthew 15:11 Jesus states, "What goes into someone's mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them."

It is based on this teaching by Jesus that the consumption of pork is permitted in Christianity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alevelstresss)
    You literally said I was a Muslim and now you're denying it.

Why should I waste a single second more on someone who doesn't at least admit the blatant mistake made? Why should I continue discussing with someone who evidently isn't reading a thing I'm saying?
    I could have been giving a speech and said "the ideology that you (as a Muslim) subscribe to". There I use the "you" as well, but am not addressing anyone personally.

How are you so thick to understand this? Why do you think the whole world revolves around you personally? How are you so arrogant to think that, and think you know better what I meant to write than I do myself? I have already called you out on using this ridiculous argument "oh you thought I was Muslim didn't you, too bad I am not, how silly you look now" argument, because it has no bearing whatsoever on this discussion. Cut it out. It just makes you look even more ridiculous.

You are deflecting anyway so for all I care stop. You have only shown that the only people supporting this ideology are well ones where the words describing them would get me a warning

ReputationRep:
    Westerners "In the crosshairs of muslims"

ReputationRep:
    On Christianity alcohol and pig isn't allowed but in England its allowed. Isn't England a Christian country?
    Either this is 0/10 troll or you've been watching too much Shabbir Ally...

Either that or all church communions have it wrong and wine isn't the blood of Christ :eek::eek:

And on that bombshell...

ReputationRep:
    I could have been giving a speech and said "the ideology that you (as a Muslim) subscribe to". There I use the "you" as well, but am not addressing anyone personally.

How are you so thick to understand this? Why do you think the whole world revolves around you personally? How are you so arrogant to think that, and think you know better what I meant to write than I do myself? I have already called you out on using this ridiculous argument "oh you thought I was Muslim didn't you, too bad I am not, how silly you look now" argument, because it has no bearing whatsoever on this discussion. Cut it out. It just makes you look even more ridiculous.

You are deflecting anyway so for all I care stop. You have only shown that the only people supporting this ideology are well ones where the words describing them would get me a warning
    My point is, you are evidently not reading what I am typing. So why should I keep wasting my time with you instead of just blocking you?

How thick are you not to understand this?

ReputationRep:
    My point is, you are evidently not reading what I am typing. So why should I keep wasting my time with you instead of just blocking you?

How thick are you not to understand this?
    And what exactly have I missed that you typed?

That you are not a Muslim?

I knew that before this thread...as I told you already. Multiple times. So the only one not reading anything is in fact you.

And block me for all you want, it's just proof you have no argument. Your entire argument is based on the fact "oh hey I am not Muslim after all, you look real silly now". What a joke.

ReputationRep:
    No sympathy for them. Their people have done to many wrongs.

ReputationRep:
    After being punished.
    moving the goal posts now

ReputationRep:
    And what exactly have I missed that you typed?

That you are not a Muslim?

I knew that before this thread...as I told you already. Multiple times. So the only one not reading anything is in fact you.

And block me for all you want, it's just proof you have no argument. Your entire argument is based on the fact "oh hey I am not Muslim after all, you look real silly now". What a joke.
    The fact that you think I have no argument is further proof that you haven't read any of my posts, and that you are unconditionally going to attack Islam, regardless of what I have to say

blocked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TercioOfParma)
    Westerners "In the crosshairs of muslims"
    and have been for a long long time

ReputationRep:
    The fact that you think I have no argument is further proof that you haven't read any of my posts, and that you are unconditionally going to attack Islam, regardless of what I have to say

blocked.
    So sad.

Can't deal with someone destroying his lack of argument, react like a child by running away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harold Godwinson)
    ..And there we have it folks! So you have no sympathy for the murdered Muslims because of the acts of others?

ReputationRep:
    On Christianity alcohol and pig isn't allowed but in England its allowed. Isn't England a Christian country?

Please give me the verse and chapter number that says that alcohol and pork isn't allowed in Christianity.

ReputationRep:
    Please don't misquote me. I said one who is a mother. Not just a woman. In Islam you can ask for forgiveness. They will be punished for what wrong they have done which God hasn't forgiven but in the end they will go to heaven. Going to heaven in Islam doesn't mean that they won't be punished at all but that they will go after their punishment. Its not the same as Christianity where everyone goes to heaven because of Jesus
    Please give me the verse and chapter number that says that everyone goes to heaven in Christianity.

ReputationRep:
    There is no bigotry towards muslims.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBBQ)
    There is no bigotry towards muslims.
    (Original post by Harold Godwinson)
    Oh

ReputationRep:
    Maybe if the West would stop

Interfering in the Middle East (who benefits from this?)

Open door immigration

None if this would happen?

ReputationRep:
    In terms of religion your are meant to please your God before everyone else. Same in Christianity.
    i dont think even in islamic terms, that mohammed was a Deity

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 23, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.