King's College London Freshers Megathread 2016

University Navigation

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016
Admissions Testing Service Exams Discussion Rules - Please read before posting! 02-11-2016

ReputationRep:
    so who does history? induction is on the 20th. right?

ReputationRep:
    hi guys, when is the induction for 1st year students? is it tomorrow? if so what time or where can i find some information?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LE0NFIRE)
    hi guys, when is the induction for 1st year students? is it tomorrow? if so what time or where can i find some information?
    depends on your course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OrdinaryStudent)
    depends on your course
    hi, my course is mathematics in strand campus

ReputationRep:
    is anyone able to see their timetable?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LE0NFIRE)
    hi, my course is mathematics in strand campus
    You should have an email about it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, I know this is a total longshot but does anyone want to buy a week 2 Lowercase London Freshers wristband???? I bought the wrong week (should have bought week 3) and they aren't refundable, and I can't go as I don't live anywhere near London. It looks so good, and if anyone is keen please please please let me know, I'm desperate to be rid of it and I'll sell it cheap!!!
    Cheers xoxo

ReputationRep:
    Hey is anyone going out tonight?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have a single ensuite room at Moonraker Point which I wont be living in as my relatives offered a place for me to live. The room is very clean and spacious, with your own bathroom. The shared kitchen is also big and clean and with very nice flatmates.

The room is available for move in at anytime. It is priced at £245 per week and is for the whole academic year.

PM me

ReputationRep:
    This thread will be closed as Fresher's has passed. A 2017 version will of course go up next August

Today on TSR
Would you rather have...?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.