my laptop because without that i wouldnt be able to write neat assignments
My laptop and pictures of my friends and family
My laptop
Reply 147
My own pillow!
probably my phone...
Passport/ ID
Reply 150
optimism, openness and a willingness to let go and do things you'd never normally do.ALSO: Industrial levels of toilet roll... There is no worse feeling than having to rip up on empty loo roll into bits to get the job done. New lows were found in my first year
Childhood books. Everything else I can do without - even my guitar! - but my favourite books from my childhood make me feel more at home and comfortable than anything else possible could.
My sandwich toaster!
Original post by TSR Competition
Fancy treating yourself to a cheeky little something from your wishlist?

We've got 10 Amazon vouchers worth £25 each to give away, courtesy of student accommodation experts iQ.

Sound good? You could easily be a winner. Just add a message below with your answer to the following question.

Which one item will you not be able to leave at home when you move to university?

Read more about the competition here

Might seem stupid, but either Matress (or mattress topper)... I NEED MY PRECIOUS SLEEP!
Reply 154
My laptop
Reply 155
My ID/passport!
A calander/whiteboard/postitnote

anything to organise yourself.
Hair Straightner
Reply 158
Our kitchen recently got redone and we got a fridge that dispenses cold water and ice! So I would love to take that to uni since I know I'll miss cold water (as crazy at it sounds!) but I know obviously I can't take it with me :frown: So I'll have to settle for taking my laptop to watch Netflix so that I can wait for the water to freeze in my freezer (or I guess I could buy ice cubes...)
My stationary hoard :P

Latest

Trending

Trending