What job would you most like to have?

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Freelance Photographer,Criminal Investigator,Forensic Scientist,Astronaut,Police
    OR...
    President 2020-VOTE FOR ME
    My 1st law:
    Everyone should have TSR

My 2nd Law:
    Watching Movies,Sleeping and Day-dreaming should be a subject

My 3rd Law:
    Everyone should become what they want to become

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    =))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))
    ???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RDKGames)
    ???
    you copy pasting the **** out of that=))

ReputationRep:
    you copy pasting the **** out of that=))
    Well yes, I did say if you read previous posts. Or is something wrong??

ReputationRep:
    Well yes, I did say if you read previous posts. Or is something wrong??
    nah
    it's just interesting how you got those ideas

ReputationRep:
    nah
    it's just interesting how you got those ideas
    Is it? lol

Just go on the internet, search up careers tied to your degree, get a list, investigate them individually and see if it's something you'd be alright with. That's what I did.

ReputationRep:
    Is it? lol

Just go on the internet, search up careers tied to your degree, get a list, investigate them individually and see if it's something you'd be alright with. That's what I did.
    i usually wait for an epiphany when it comes to decisions of this kind lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XMaramena)
    Doesn't one have to already be a US Citizen to work with the FBI?

How about some sneaky hi tech behavioural analyst at MI6?
    Yeah, you do, which is why it's my ~dream job~

MI6 don't have behavioural analysts, the closest they have to that is an Intelligence Officer but that's more about security than anything else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bones-mccoy)
    Yeah, you do, which is why it's my ~dream job~

MI6 don't have behavioural analysts, the closest they have to that is an Intelligence Officer but that's more about security than anything else.
    Yeah intelligence officer is far different and closer to the "James Bond" idea. Except what we never saw James Bond doing was lots of sitting in a portacabin with headphones on listening to bugger all, then having hundreds of pages of reports to write up afterwards. Then being told that he can't check in to the Four Seasons hotel to monitor a target staying in the room above him, because there's no budget for it, and instead he'll have to go to the Travelodge down the road and just stick a long lens on a camera and make do with that. :P

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 25, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you prefer to be told about sex by your:
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.