CTAM: Count to a million (Part 11)

Announcements Posted on
TSR looking different to you this week? Find out why here. 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axel_Foley)
    I was just wondering as well, that stuff you said about selling, you offered me some, have you made the offer to anybody else on here before you did to me?

Plus, although I know you hate me posting here, what if I invite my friends to post on CTAM but on their own devices?

Nope, not made anyone else an offer for it.

As for your friends, if they disrupt the boards and have virtually the same posting style, they'll likely be picked up on. If they post with good intentions, they'll likely be fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    You've certainly helped us along

uh ok sure :/

ReputationRep:
    And TSR isn't kind on low power devices like my tablet, I always get unresponsive script warnings when trying to use TSR on my tablet.

I know that TSR tends to use quite a lot of battery on my phone and tablet, and displays a lot of ads too.

ReputationRep:
    I know that TSR tends to use quite a lot of battery on my phone and tablet, and displays a lot of ads too.

In fact once, my tablet had to be rebooted when I tried to post a number here, as the entire system froze! :banghead: Then when I rebooted, I noticed it had posted the number but turned out to be incorrect due to being ninjahed and a nice message from you 'warning' me to edit my number or else! :rofl:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    uh ok sure :/

ReputationRep:
    :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    Can you edit this out I'm going to copy and paste it on my (2nd post) so it will better and easier for others to see
    Have done so. I'm going through all the pages to see what I've missed when I watched the news.
    Yes of course spotify will be the overall best counter I meant that I got the 10,000 post 4 times now which is what counts. He's not getting my hard earned 10,000 post win :noway:
    That there was a joke in itself. You can measure 'best counter' in a number of different ways. E.g. I think that I was the best counter in the previous thread because I had the most posts. I did not try and take it away from you, it's just a different thing.
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    you can have a PRSOM as well for good measure Monsieur
    Now I feel compelled to PRSOM this!
    Can I sue 04MR17 if I accidentally step in dog poo and ruin new shoes I might be wearing?
    No. Because you're already a TSR criminal
    pinkteddyx64 is not included due to being a multi time PBU with over 200 accounts to date.
    He's a PBPBU!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PerplexingGeode)
    Thank you for the mention, my lovely - it is much appreciated. Of course, there should be an award for you, dedicated to your commitment and passion towards CTAM, too.
    110,100:king1:
    PRSOMs all round!

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.