Pakistan vs India

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azizadil1998)
    Just politics I think... I'm Pakistani and personally have no problem with Indians like why would I hate a country (unless they do something very evil lol)?!
    *cough* atrocities in Kashmir *cough*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlvlVictim)
    So the last conflict was back in 1977 and the article was from a decade ago things have changed now we are spending a lot of our resources in setting up industries in balochistan and developing gwadar port.Secondly balochis have embraced the Pakistani identity just like those Muslims,who fled india and pakhtoons(previous prime minister of Pakistan was Sindhi,Ex army chief musharraf was a child of immigrants,we have had at least 2 martial law rulers from KPK just saying everyone like Punjabis has equal oppurtunies ) Also the Chinese investments being made during CPEC will bring a new era of development in Baluchistan no matter how hard the neighbours speak against it or try to fund ports in other countries to reduce its importance(India funding chabahar port in Iran and also openly speaking against CPEC)
    yes this is balouchis 'embracing paksitani hospitality and identity' -

http://www.business-standard.com/art...0200817_1.html

if anyone is supporting the balouch movement it isnt india, but Iran with far more vested in that region that anyone else

ReputationRep:
    Explain kulbashnav yadav then? Why was he in balochistan?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indian_Muslim)
    *Most* Indians don't have a problem with Pakistanis either. Our problem is with the Pakistani State, its ISI (Intelligence agency) and its military.
    yeah no one really likes the ISI they're basically two faceddd best way to describe them lol. I think it might be the older generation which have a problem with "the other side". Same thing as the majority of pensioners not wanting to stay in the EU I suppose!

ReputationRep:
    *cough* atrocities in Kashmir *cough*
    let us just put that ASIDE LOL. But that's nothing to do with like for example people who live in Karachi - whatever it is, it's between the two governments mainly I think.

ReputationRep:
    Explain kulbashnav yadav then? Why was he in balochistan?
    he had been living in iran for over 14 years retired not baluchistan.

ReputationRep:
    I am a karachiite raw funds MQM I assume u haven't been following all the fiasco surrounding Altaf bhai

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishax)
    Thanks, you too 😉
    Looks like my post got reported and deleted. Some people can't handle the truth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBBQ)
    Aka you lel shut up

ReputationRep:
    Some interesting stuff about Queyd-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah-

MC Chagla And Stanley Wolpert have both claimed in their books "Roses in December" and "Jinnah of Pakistan" respectively that he ate pork and drank alcohol.
    And this unislamic person created a country in the name of Islam?

Lol no wonder the real Queyd-e-Azam is Terrorism in Pakistan now

According to Wikipedia: Poonja Gokuldas Meghji(Premji bhai), the hindu patriarch of the family is the Grandfather of Muhammad Ali Jinnah and Fatima Jinnah from paneli village in Kathiawar in Gujarat
    Premji Bhai's son Punjalal Thakkar( Jinnahs Father) converted to Islam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Idunno99)
    Some interesting stuff about Queyd-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah-

MC Chagla And Stanley Wolpert have both claimed in their books "Roses in December" and "Jinnah of Pakistan" respectively that he ate pork and drank alcohol.
    And this unislamic person created a country in the name of Islam?

Lol no wonder the real Queyd-e-Azam is Terrorism in Pakistan now

According to Wikipedia: Poonja Gokuldas Meghji(Premji bhai), the hindu patriarch of the family is the Grandfather of Muhammad Ali Jinnah and Fatima Jinnah from paneli village in Kathiawar in Gujarat
    Premji Bhai's son Punjalal Thakkar( Jinnahs Father) converted to Islam
    Quaid* I don't see your point really is this supposed to be a rant on Islam? Is this supposed to demonize Jinnah's grandparents for being Hindu Idunno

ReputationRep:
    Speaking of interesting reads

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1192535/...an-aggression/
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercxver)
    Aka you lel shut up
    You mean the people who can't handle my posts like you lmao

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Be careful, we'll be accused of "Islamphobia"

ReputationRep:
    I ignore retards like you lolol.

YOU'RE SO FAKE ITS MADDDDDD :toofunny:
    Funny because you're not even ignoring me, you replied to my posts first?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishax)
    Be careful, we'll be accused of "Islamphobia"
    All too often

ReputationRep:
    Dyu know what ignore means?? It means disregarding intentionallyyyyyy. So slow. :console:

TINY DIQ PROBLEMZzZzzZZZZzzz
    Spoiler:
    Show
    He has called Muslims 'mudslimes' in the past. :rolleyes: I would avoid such people.

ReputationRep:
    All too often
    Even though, they beheaded our Sikh Gurus so they should be called "Sikhphobia"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishax)
    Even though, they beheaded our Sikh Gurus so they should be called "Sikhphobia"
    :facepalm2:

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 9, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.