Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What kind of hacker tries to get his victim on a teen chatroom so that he can see the ip?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nan Siarich)
    Had forgotten about that, looks like hes trying to take someone elses 'glory'.
    Yes well some of us newbies arn't as 'new' as we may appear.

(Original post by Adhsur)
    What kind of hacker tries to get his victim on a teen chatroom so that he can see the ip?
    a " hacker " obviously..... i dislike that term anyways

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa777)
    go on dalnet * waits *
    I have given you my IP you moron! I'll be +x mode on IRC anyway so you won't be able to whois to get my IP, unless you're an IRCop on DALNET which I HIGHLY doubt.

Proof:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    What do you prefer to call yoruself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daedalus)
    Yes well some of us newbies arn't as 'new' as we may appear.
    what are your other username?
    oh, and there are some newbies that you can tell aren't that new. they know too much.

ReputationRep:

i get it..u never went into my account an du never read my pms...i sent a pm to SK and that was his ID and thats how he knew if u did go into my account then tell me all the other ppl i have been sending pm to...

(Original post by Gimp)
    I have given you my IP you moron! I'll be +x mode on IRC anyway so you won't be able to whois to get my IP, unless you're an IRCop on DALNET which I HIGHLY doubt.

Proof:
    well the whole point in +x is to mask the ip, so why not take it off?

(Original post by Adhsur)
    What do you prefer to call yoruself?
    your god

ReputationRep:
    How is colchester Dazya?

Have any of the mods gone to www.ntlworld.com/netreport or called +44 2920 305142?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _EMMA_)
    what are your other username?
    oh, and there are some newbies that you can tell aren't that new. they know too much.
    Ah but that would defeat the purpose of this Alias (rest assured though I'm not DazYa and I only have one other account).

(Original post by moncal)
    How is colchester Dazya?

Have any of the mods gone to www.ntlworld.com/netreport or called +44 2920 305142?
    its good thx leaving for america tomorrow kaka

ReputationRep:
    your god
    hehe that post would have made more sense with an apostrophe and an e dazya, cos today you have clearly shown that you aint....

ReputationRep:
    well the whole point in +x is to mask the ip, so why not take it off?
    You have my IP Daz. That picture proves it. Why haven't you hacked my Hotmail or UKL accounts yet?

(Original post by Cossack)
    hehe that post would have made more sense with an apostrophe dazya, cos today you have clearly shown that you aint....
    i am your god

(Original post by Gimp)
    You have my IP Daz. That picture proves it. Why haven't you hacked my Hotmail or UKL accounts yet?
    why wont u come on dalnet? u said about having +x when alls +x does it mask the ip!

ReputationRep:
    i am your god
    A god that has 72 posts per day on one of his hundred or so accounts on a internet forum and whose other hobbies involve reading other peoples emails...whatever you say.

ReputationRep:
    why wont u come on dalnet? u said about having +x when alls +x does it mask the ip!
    There's no point in me wasting time getting connected to IRC when I've already gifted you my IP, is there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack)
    A god that has 72 posts per day on one of his hundred or so accounts on a internet forum and whose other hobbies involve reading other peoples emails...whatever you say.
    Just about sums it up methinks.

(Original post by Gimp)
    There's no point in me wasting time getting connected to IRC when I've already gifted you my IP, is there?
    its obviously u dont know what ur talking about, if thats ur ip, why not just come to dalnet? +x doesnt make a diff

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.