The Primark clothes I got? :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Primarks good if you just want basics superdry a bossy 😎
    (Original post by parsn1p)
    Nope, Superdry. :cool:

The Primark clothes I got? :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by struggler07)
    Your a business man yeah, those are lot of money for watches I think £150 for a watch for me is a lot do you recommend any watch brands on a budget
    there's only one budget brand I could recommend new is TW steel they are £200-500 in the catalogue but you find them on eBay out left for £100 but used you could pick up a 90's TAG Heuer professional for less than £200

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesthehustler)
    there's only one budget brand I could recommend new is TW steel they are £200-500 in the catalogue but you find them on eBay out left for £100 but used you could pick up a 90's TAG Heuer professional for less than £200
    even Dassett expensive going to have to get the TW second hand, that's a good price for a TAG if your really cheap like me Sekonda is the best bet

ReputationRep:
    Things are only 'expensive' if you can't afford them, if you have the money to spend and you enjoy it, then who cares? As long as you don't judge people who wear 'cheap' clothes or buy less expensive objects then it doesn't matter.

(Original post by struggler07)
    even Dassett expensive going to have to get the TW second hand, that's a good price for a TAG if your really cheap like me Sekonda is the best bet
    Tag are a good budget watch if you get a second hand refurb, won't be worth anything in the future but they look pretty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben91)
    Things are only 'expensive' if you can't afford them, if you have the money to spend and you enjoy it, then who cares? As long as you don't judge people who wear 'cheap' clothes or buy less expensive objects then it doesn't matter.

Tag are a good budget watch if you get a second hand refurb, won't be worth anything in the future but they look pretty
    That's true saving money's the motive save for a rainy day cherish every penny like it's your last bro, yeah tags are really nice watches mate

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.