(Original post by RossB1702)
    *Fails lie detector
    *crowd goes "oooooohhhh"

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :rofl: You know the drill. :mmm:

Btw, I really like your avatar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    yea I'm at a mate's now and about to go off here but surprise surprise the posts I find
    I did do something nearly dumb though but thankfully it didnt go where it could have
    shes gonna play the victim and never apologise and I honestly dont think this will subside overnight, I honestly have no idea how Im gonna handle this in days to come. This is one thing I cant be dealing with right now and she does it to me.
    I'll help ya get through it anyday!

ReputationRep:
    Saba XD :congrats: lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sameehaiqbal)
    It's none of your business what his situation is like. For you to just put his whole life in a post and use it against him is downright horrible. All he wants is some advice and you're making him feel even worse. Just stop. Please.

oh wow, thanks :\

(Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    What happened?
    :sad: lol i feel like elliot rodgers right now
    why wont women love me? *gets a gun*
    mate stop me :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    You're just giving your side of the story. So putting her in the wrong because she doesnt want you. Sure, its peak, but if she doesnt like you and think you're not good enough for her, you just need to let her go. Idk how you're like but clearly she had reasons and shes probably not said anythin just to not hurt you. Perhaps your anger is part of the problem.

You also seem to be really insecure and the fact that you're spilling your anger here suggests that youre not right in the head

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liberalluv)
    You're just giving your side of the story. So putting her in the wrong because she doesnt want you. Sure, its peak, but if she doesnt like you and think you're not good enough for her, you just need to let her go. Idk how you're like but clearly she had reasons and shes probably not said anythin just to not hurt you. Perhaps your anger is part of the problem.

You also seem to be really insecure and the fact that you're spilling your anger here suggests that youre not right in the head
    ok thanks tingtox
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

:sad: lol i feel like elliot rodgers right now
    why wont women love me? *gets a gun*
    mate stop me :rofl:
    :rofl:

You'll be okay, I believe you will.

And, wow, Ttingox has made another appearance lol.

ReputationRep:

Grudge done?
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    yea I'm at a mate's now and about to go off here but surprise surprise the posts I find
    I did do something nearly dumb though but thankfully it didnt go where it could have
    shes gonna play the victim and never apologise and I honestly dont think this will subside overnight, I honestly have no idea how Im gonna handle this in days to come. This is one thing I cant be dealing with right now and she does it to me.
    Just go and do soemthing else. nit sure alcohol will help so be careful. You will deal with it better when a bit of time has passed and you have some perspective. Just take it one day at a time.

ReputationRep:

lmao sigh -________-

and thanks your mere presence in the thread means a lot :\
    my mate's laptop screen is dim as **** so I'm going :hugs:

(Original post by xobeauty)

Grudge done?
    I was just curios to ssee what you wer saying because this is serious

ReputationRep:

oh wait it's not dim it was saving battery by diming the screen because it was unplugged :|

i'm a div

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Just go and do soemthing else. nit sure alcohol will help so be careful. You will deal with it better when a bit of time has passed and you have some perspective. Just take it one day at a time.
    k thanks a lot honestly :\

eughhh cant believe this smh

you know when you walk with pep in ur step because the relationship is going good and someone nice to come home to and spend time with?

ye sucks now

ReputationRep:
    and now my family knows because I just went off in front of everyone at my ex's place so yea, embarrassing

anyway thanks a lot everyone probably gonna be in here later just *****ing out loud but allow me yea? :yy:

:hello:
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    k thanks a lot honestly :\

eughhh cant believe this smh

you know when you walk with pep in ur step because the relationship is going good and someone nice to come home to and spend time with?

ye sucks now
    Its not completely dead yet. What wont work is if you get all emotional and go off on one, hence let things calm a bit.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    lmao sigh -________-

and thanks your mere presence in the thread means a lot :\
    my mate's laptop screen is dim as **** so I'm going :hugs:

I was just curios to ssee what you wer saying because this is serious
    I'm not sure what to say other than ditch her, you don't need that negativity in your life. :hugs:

oh wait it's not dim it was saving battery by diming the screen because it was unplugged :|

i'm a div

ReputationRep:
    You say you dont believe in God because of this incident but what if God dosent want you to be with her because there is someone else for you or this girl isnt right for you?
    I have had my heart broken many times and like you have wanted to stop believing in God but praying really helps and can get you through this.
    You need to stop contact with her and keep busy and in time you will look back and think thankgod im not with her.
    I think its over between you both and you need to stay calm and keep busy to take your mind off her and keep yourself healthy in mind and body.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure what to say other than ditch her, you don't need that negativity in your life. :hugs:

#ThatMomentWhenYouRealiseIt'sOnl yUnplugged

and yea dont need this like idk I wanna ...do something dumb..
    need to take my mind off it but the more I try the more I remember
    my mate wants me to go to the pub with him in a bit which may or may not be a good idea
    its good to get out the gaff and enjoy myself but booze is a problem
    sigh whatever ill shut up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chikane)
    You say you dont believe in God because of this incident but what if God dosent want you to be with her because there is someone else for you or this girl isnt right for you?
    I have had my heart broken many times and like you have wanted to stop believing in God but praying really helps and can get you through this.
    You need to stop contact with her and keep busy and in time you will look back and think thankgod im not with her.
    I think its over between you both and you need to stay calm and keep busy to take your mind off her and keep yourself healthy in mind and body.
    but why let this person enter my ****ing life like they are? I don't understand god if this his ****ing plan for me :facepalm2:
    she's stopped contact with me shes just a ***** -___-
    like evrything was going superb, i was getting motivated to better myself and all and then this trainwreck happens, well **** me sideways
    no worries though, your words are very kind
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Hey bro, it's gonna be okay. I know you've invested so much time into her - she's practically a best friend. I'm not older than you, but I've lost my best friend recently (my cousin) and she's gone forever. You may not believe in God right now but he has a plan for everyone. He chose that she isn't the right one for you and that you can find someone in God's image that is beautiful, sincere and loving to you. We can talk about gym, which has really helped me pull through this. We are here for you though, I've always been jealous with the attention you get on here 😂😂😂 but yeah, I want to be a good friend. Here's a brother for you, ignore John he needs his meds again and the trolls can do one as they are clearly unhappy with theirselves. Cheer up mate, everything happens for a reason and the sooner you get up the better the outlook on life will have for you.

ReputationRep:
    but why let this person enter my ****ing life like they are? I don't understand god if this his ****ing plan for me :facepalm2:
    she's stopped contact with me shes just a ***** -___-
    like evrything was going superb, i was getting motivated to better myself and all and then this trainwreck happens, well **** me sideways
    no worries though, your words are very kind
    I don't know why he would bring her into your life but you will come out of this stronger just give it time and concentrate on yourself, with your uni and join societies its a great way to meet people. Uni was the best 3 years of my life dont let this girl ruin your life you don't need someone so selfish,heartless bringing you down.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2016
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.