Turn on thread page Beta

UKL gaming society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straits_214)
    i would love to join u guys in the CS UKL tag.. but im already in the wireplay clan, and avin more than 1 tag makes u look like a pleb
    I really need to get HL again, as I lost my old copy of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I really need to get HL again, as I lost my old copy of it.
    Which mods would you be playing? Day of Defeat is pretty cool, is Counter-Strike still a free download from somewhere?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straits_214)
    i would love to join u guys in the CS UKL tag.. but im already in the wireplay clan, and avin more than 1 tag makes u look like a pleb
    no worries... just change it when ur playing on the public servers...

it's just a laugh anyway, i'm really too shite to even scrape into the reserve team at the bottom of division 9582384.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mighty)
    Which mods would you be playing? Day of Defeat is pretty cool, is Counter-Strike still a free download from somewhere?
    At present I can play UT and red alert 2 if anyone is interested, I am free for the moment and will be able to get others to play as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mighty)
    I like Day of Defeat. You can get Counter-Strike free through Steam.

i used to play age of empires online

this is a screenshot from the msn gaming zone, this is a friend who owned:

http://www.geocities.com/fobrooks2003/fobrich2.JPG

ReputationRep:
    HL
    CS, and CS:CZ
    NS
    DOD
    MOHAA
    BF1942
    COD
    HALO
    UT2K3 and 4
    RA2

ReputationRep:
    Anyone up for a game of UT, I am getting quite good at it (granted, nowhere heard as good as would be needed to be in a winning clan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Anyone up for a game of UT, I am getting quite good at it (granted, nowhere heard as good as would be needed to be in a winning clan.
    Ill play in about 2 weeks when I have a decent connection again..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chris_)
    Ill play in about 2 weeks when I have a decent connection again..
    That is ok, by then I should have completed the entire game by then.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone play Call of Duty online? Recently found that pretty damn wicked the other day, got pretty good as well! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Why don't we have a game of CS?

Try adding '[email protected]' (my account name) to friends (even though it never works). I go by the alias 'over/zero' with SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49934

[email protected] is down as my contact email

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 10, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.