Turn on thread page Beta

I tricked my boyfriend on facebook! watch

ReputationRep:
    This all reeks of bunny boiler syndrome. Just dump the guy if you don't trust him, don't turn all psycho, and don't waste your time and energy on someone you don't trust.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angrybanana)
    All those men here who leap to the defence of the wayward boyfriend- she wouldn't have gone to so much trouble to test his loyalty to her if she hadn't had reason to suspect him in the first place. All he had to say was "no thanks, I have a girlfriend." He was responsible for his own behaviour. Why are you all so quick to criticie the OP? Is it because you'd have done the same thing as her boyfriend? Nobody forced him to flirt back.
    Well said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssk2)
    But....the OP did this and everyone is praising her. Her bf didn't cheat or anything but still, the guy is being slated... The worst he did was, *dun dun dun*, flirting!!!!!!!
    Wtf? No...she suspected him of actually CHEATING - and he denied it when she asked. She gave her number to a guy when she was drunk. That's so clearly nothing it isn't even worth mentioning.

It's not like I said I actually approved of what she did. It was pretty low.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prettygreeneyes99)
    God are people still seriously saying she was in the wrong?!?! Crazyness! I mean for some people, what they class as cheating can vary, for some people they could go as far as kissing someone else and that wouldnt be the end of the relationship. But personally from the point of view of someone who has been cheated on before, I would say that showing intention of cheating is more than enough for me to end the relationship. And besides, not only was he showing intention by flirting and suggesting that he would chat her up if he ever met her, he was ****ging his poor girlfriend off in the process!! Personally thats another relationship ender for me, telling another girl she was more pretty than his girlfriend, and moaning about the relationship to someone he barely knew?? All the people that are saying she was in the wrong etc etc, Id be quite interested to know if any of you have ever been cheated on/felt suspicious about your partner before. Because I think once you've been in that position then your perspective on people who cheat, and the person who gets cheated on can change dramatically. I can perfectly understand why she would do this if she was feeling desperate.
    prettygreeneyes99...i was just going 2 write a post saying everything uve just put here!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thelfo)
    Firstly, your boyfriend's an idiot. You never rant about your life to strangers on the internet. (Har har har). Secondly, please arrange for him to meet this 'girl', and have him 'accidentally' run into you moments before she's due to arrive. Gwan, it'll make him squirm. You can stay there with him and dump him for some undisclosed reason, if you want. Coupled with him being stood up by the internet girl, all in all, it'll be pretty funny.
    I haven't read the whole thread as it's too long but does anyone know if they OP did this? lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thelfo)
    Firstly, your boyfriend's an idiot. You never rant about your life to strangers on the internet. (Har har har). Secondly, please arrange for him to meet this 'girl', and have him 'accidentally' run into you moments before she's due to arrive. Gwan, it'll make him squirm. You can stay there with him and dump him for some undisclosed reason, if you want. Coupled with him being stood up by the internet girl, all in all, it'll be pretty funny.
    hehe! that would be so good!! Think he deserves it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cortez)
    I haven't read the whole thread as it's too long but does anyone know if they OP did this? lol!
    lol nope! she might have done and not told us on here tho

Alrighty, I think this thread has run its course...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.