Turn on thread page Beta

Middlesbrough F.C. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Much as I'd like them to, I don't think Newcastle will go down

ReputationRep:
    lol i actually believe they will. theres nothing to suggest they will improve soon. kinnear is on a touchline ban lmao. also, who will WANT to go to newcastle?? managers or players?? a string of poor results and a prolonged spell in the bottom 3? fans will not turn up, bad scene all around, smells of leeds-esque relegation

ReputationRep:
    lol i actually believe they will. theres nothing to suggest they will improve soon. kinnear is on a touchline ban lmao. also, who will WANT to go to newcastle?? managers or players?? a string of poor results and a prolonged spell in the bottom 3? fans will not turn up, bad scene all around, smells of leeds-esque relegation

ReputationRep:
    Think I'm getting myself down to the Chelsea game in a few weeks time like. If not (I can see it selling out) probably have to get down for the Man City game or summat.

Anyway decent away yesterday tbh. We need the points so us not dominating I can forgive.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I love how Boro fans think Newcastle is a rivalry :p:

Any Boro fans in here? No? What a surprise

ReputationRep:
    aliadiere :laughing: daylight robbery!

the game against chelsea is live on sky sports in two weeks time. i just hope southgate doesnt play 4-5-1.

play 4-5-1 = lose playing badly
    play 4-4-2 = lose giving it a go

chelsea are too good atm

ReputationRep:
    If we play as well as we did against liverpool and keep up how immense our defence was on saturday, I fancy us to get a sneaky win tbh.

We've got a good record against the top 4.

And lol your right Newcastle aren't really our rivals. You lot need someone more on your level, like Hartlepool or Darlo.

Also wtf Wheater wasn't even called up to the england squad

ReputationRep:
    Haha, Hartlepool or Darlington. At least they've got a bigger fanbase. You could hear a pin drop at the Riverside.

Boro beating Chelsea? Hold on.

AHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Quote me if I'm wrong on the day but ....

Sorry. But Boro beating Chelsea?

You smoggies crack me up ....

ReputationRep:
    We hammered chelsea 3-0 at the riverside 2 seasons ago you near sighted prick.

See this is what makes me laugh about you geordie scum. Just because you have a big following and a big stadium this automatically makes you think you're a big club. You've won **** all in 50 years yet your geordie inbred faithful still expect success. It's laughable.

Granted our attendances past few season have been undesirable, but we're going through a transition period and this season on average our attendances have been in the 30,000's.

Not bad for a small town in yorkshire tbh. Well you are from Newcastle and lot don't like to rely on facts, so I'll cut you some slack.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frankyyy)
    We hammered chelsea 3-0 at the riverside 2 seasons ago you near sighted prick
    Oooh touchie. What are you a girl? We beat Manchester United 5-0, ten seasons ago, were in Champions League football five years ago and still in the UEFA Cup two seasons ago. When you beat Chelsea you still had Zenden playing, were off the back of two defeats, conceding four in each game and had the Wally under the Brolly as manager. In reality, that win meant nothing. You finished 14th, as you do every year and Chelsea won the league. Times change. Chelsea are so so much better now, especially with Scolari. You don't have a chance.

See this is what makes me laugh about you geordie scum. Just because you have a big following and a big stadium this automatically makes you think you're a big club. You've won **** all in 50 years yet your geordie inbred faithful still expect success. It's laughable.
    From a club that has won one trophy in its history (and it was the League Cup ... AHAHAHA). That's funny. Have Boro played Champions League football ever? I doubt it. How's the for a fact.

ReputationRep:
    Granted Chelsea have picked up under Scolari, but we always step up our game to face the top 4.

It's unlikely we'll beat them, still better to be optimistic tbh.

ReputationRep:
    you geordie are a ******* prick weve only won the league cup?? the last time you even won a cup you wernt even alive you ****. if i offered you the chance to win the league cup youd take it with two hands, however you lost to a ***** team at home and so will not win silverware for at least another year lmao

anyway how you can laugh at boro is beyond me. have you seen the ******* state of your club!!! you have a **** as your manager, have not won for ******* ages and are 19th in the league you mug! cant wait to take 6 points off you this season you ****. yes, i do believe there is a small chance we can beat chelsea so **** off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mfc20)
    you geordie are a ******* prick weve only won the league cup?? the last time you even won a cup you wernt even alive you ****. if i offered you the chance to win the league cup youd take it with two hands, however you lost to a ***** team at home and so will not win silverware for at least another year lmao

anyway how you can laugh at boro is beyond me. have you seen the ******* state of your club!!! you have a **** as your manager, have not won for ******* ages and are 19th in the league you mug! cant wait to take 6 points off you this season you ****. yes, i do believe there is a small chance we can beat chelsea so **** off
    Actually, I wouldn't take the league cup. I'd rather have a cup that matters, and I'd like to win it against a more commendable team than Bolton. See, beating teams like Arsenal's nineteen year olds, isn't that great.

That ****** team we lost to also beat Arsenal away and Spurs. Thus, it is not a coinsidence.

The manager has gotten us a point in his first game, more than our last five games.

We're 18th, not 19th.

We shall see if you can beat us twice, and you won't beat Chelsea.

However, Boro fans have horrible language. Please, get your smog breath and wash it with soap. Horrible.

ReputationRep:
    There are only really 2 domestic cup competitions which are realistically winable and the FA Cup with all its prestige is invariably always contested by the top 4, so it's always perplexed me when people say it's 'only' the league cup.

But honestly how you can have a go at boro when your own club has gone to rack and ruin is just really really funny.

Oh and for the record your trolling abilities are piss weak.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stu Laverty)
    Actually, I wouldn't take the league cup. I'd rather have a cup that matters, and I'd like to win it against a more commendable team than Bolton. See, beating teams like Arsenal's nineteen year olds, isn't that great.

That ****** team we lost to also beat Arsenal away and Spurs. Thus, it is not a coinsidence.

The manager has gotten us a point in his first game, more than our last five games.

We're 18th, not 19th.

We shall see if you can beat us twice, and you won't beat Chelsea.

However, Boro fans have horrible language. Please, get your smog breath and wash it with soap. Horrible.
    i was on about spurs you muppet who are bottom of the league. you managed to lose against them at home hahaha. so youd rather go trophyless for another 50 years than win the carling cup?? dont crack me up you goon! oo sorry whose the touchy girl now!! at the end of the day youre still in the relegation places and are a joke to every team!! even the ******* mackems laugh at you! exactly, that points out how poor you are. a point is the most you have got out of your last six games. it was a point against a team in trouble, who are beginning to lose a little bit of stability, no real achievement.

and what a piss poor comeback about language. you sound like no angel yourself

ReputationRep:
    There are only really 2 domestic cup competitions which are realistically winable and the FA Cup with all its prestige is invariably always contested by the top 4, so it's always perplexed me when people say it's 'only' the league cup.

But honestly how you can have a go at boro when your own club has gone to rack and ruin is just really really funny.

Oh and for the record your trolling abilities are piss weak.
    good post. how this idiot can laugh at boro is beyond me..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mfc20)
    i was on about spurs you muppet who are bottom of the league. you managed to lose against them at home hahaha. so youd rather go trophyless for another 50 years than win the carling cup?? dont crack me up you goon! oo sorry whose the touchy girl now!! at the end of the day youre still in the relegation places and are a joke to every team!! even the ******* mackems laugh at you! exactly, that points out how poor you are. a point is the most you have got out of your last six games. it was a point against a team in trouble, who are beginning to lose a little bit of stability, no real achievement.

and what a piss poor comeback about language. you sound like no angel yourself
    However, the real point is that at least the "******* mackems" take us seriously as a rivalry.

I would much rather have nothing than the Carling Cup, because if we had it we'd try and convince ourselves that we're a big team who have won an important trophy, when in reality we are neither of these things

"
    Oh and for the record your trolling abilities are piss weak."

I'm just enjoying laughing at this very small club with zero noise and piss weak fans XD XD Also, I don't suppose they can be that bad, I got a reaction from you guys so clearly, I'm succeeding. What a pity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stu Laverty)
    However, the real point is that at least the "******* mackems" take us seriously as a rivalry.

I would much rather have nothing than the Carling Cup, because if we had it we'd try and convince ourselves that we're a big team who have won an important trophy, when in reality we are neither of these things

"
    Oh and for the record your trolling abilities are piss weak."

I'm just enjoying laughing at this very small club with zero noise and piss weak fans XD XD Also, I don't suppose they can be that bad, I got a reaction from you guys so clearly, I'm succeeding. What a pity.
    Yet your quite happily to be convinced your a big team based solely on the fact the area of Newcastle is much larger than Middlesbrough and as a consequence have a much larger support and bigger stadium. Not on the merits of your own team who's hay day has long been and passed.

And if you want to mention ******* champions league football again I have 2 words for you: Leeds United. Based on the average knuckled headed geordie's criteria for being a big club (which seems to be dining out on past glory) Leeds United surely ascend the lofty heights of even Newcastle when they reached the quarter finals of the champions league :rolleyes:

Honestly tho' aren't you a bit worried by the fact the only manager you could get in is the buffoon Joe Kinnear ?

Mind you with such a clueless southern ejit in charge, boro's set-up must seem pretty ******* good amirite

ReputationRep:
    This is why I don't like newcastle. Their fans are idiots. I reckon they'd let Bobby Robson's corpse manage the club, just cos he's a god to the fans. After Kinnear leaves, I think even Ant and Dec will get an interview.

ReputationRep:
    Yet your quite happily to be convinced your a big team based solely on the fact the area of Newcastle is much larger than Middlesbrough and as a consequence have a much larger support and bigger stadium. Not on the merits of your own team who's hay day has long been and passed.

And if you want to mention ******* champions league football again I have 2 words for you: Leeds United. Based on the average knuckled headed geordie's criteria for being a big club (which seems to be dining out on past glory) Leeds United surely ascend the lofty heights of even Newcastle when they reached the quarter finals of the champions league :rolleyes:

Honestly tho' aren't you a bit worried by the fact the only manager you could get in is the buffoon Joe Kinnear ?

Mind you with such a clueless southern ejit in charge, boro's set-up must seem pretty ******* good amirite
    But you see, I haven't once claimed we're a big club. Just that we have a larger/better fan base, much better. And much better. But not once have I said we're a big club. We used to be. Back in times of old. But on the same hand, it would be stupid to claim Boro are any bigger because they won the league cup.

Not even slightly worried about Kinnear. Why would I? He's taking attention away from the players, so we get good performances like this week. That's what we want. Good guy too. Love him already.

FYI, Leeds reached the Semi-Finals of the Champions League. I now find irony in:
    Well you are from Newcastle and lot don't like to rely on facts, so I'll cut you some slack.
    I'll give you yorkshire guys some slack now, yeah? Good. Enjoy your rivalries with Leeds and York.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 28, 2009
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.