The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

calcium878
If you're feeling daring, go for it :biggrin:
Nargh :p: That would defeat the purpose of deploying you two minimods :biggrin:
Acaila
Go on, I dare you! Cal's already proved he's the King of Dealing With Post Report Sprees (needs a catchier title...)

Cal vs PQ: The battle of the post reports.
Ok, that was terrible :getmecoat
Reply 142
Baptism of fire my dear, best way to learn :wink:
It scared the hell out of me, but I suppose it's on the learning curve :p:
Acaila
Go on, I dare you! Cal's already proved he's the King of Dealing With Post Report Sprees (needs a catchier title...)
The king!?! I saw him stealing one of Nefarious' post reports :eek: :biggrin:
Reply 145
Acaila
Baptism of fire my dear, best way to learn :wink:

His baptism of fire was bloody horrific, though :p: Even the two I've been through weren't as frantic as that.
Reply 146
Mustard-man
The king!?! I saw him stealing one of Nefarious' post reports :eek: :biggrin:

Is nothing sacred anymore? :eek:
(Happens to me a lot...methinks that Ana girl is the culprit :ninja:)
Reply 147
Blame the person thats currently away why don't you! :wink:
Reply 148
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
Right some of these appointments, don't necessarily surprise me much. But one of the appointments do know, that, they better do a bloody good job on it. They know who they are. That's my two cents on the whole thing.

You mean LPK?

I've already made my feelings clear to one of the admin about it, if that's the case.
Reply 149
Don't know about anyone else, but to be completely fair LPK has been doing some of my post reports faster than anyone has before
Reply 150
agree with vector. im not sure why people disagree with the decision. but from what ive seen of lpk as a global he is doing a good job
Yeah definitely agree.
Reply 152
I don't see the problem at all. As far as modding has gone, Martin's probably been one of the best at dealing with rule-breakers and selecting appropriate means to deal with any problems. In fact, I'd say the promotion has been long over-due.
Reply 153
Hmm. I think Martin is gonna do an awesome job being a global mod. He has already shown he is perfectly capable of dealing with the shenanigans of Chat. :smile: He has been here ages (:p:) and he is great with the people of TSR. He has dealt with post reports efficiently.. well the 2 that I made. His promotion has been long over-due, like dangle said.

So.. don't be harsh about Martin. :rolleyes:
I'm not being harsh. He knows exactly what I'm on about, we've had a little chat about this before.
Reply 155
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
I'm not being harsh. He knows exactly what I'm on about, we've had a little chat about this before.

:rofl:

He's obviously done well enough as chat mod for them to feel he's worth promoting.

You sound like such an older sister or something, almost condescending -not harsh though.
Charl
Hmm. I think Martin is gonna do an awesome job being a global mod. He has already shown he is perfectly capable of dealing with the shenanigans of Chat. :smile: He has been here ages (:p:) and he is great with the people of TSR. He has dealt with post reports efficiently.. well the 2 that I made. His promotion has been long over-due, like dangle said.

So.. don't be harsh about Martin. :rolleyes:

Agreed. Martin's a very capable moderator and although he's got the wooden spoon title of spamwhore extrordinaire, it's not to say that he can't moderate outside of chat. From what I've seen, he's been remarkably effective. So, for the sceptics out there... shut up. If I think a moderator's promotion is a good one, they must DEFINITELY be good if my previous form is anything to go by.
mute
:rofl:

He's obviously done well enough as chat mod for them to feel he's worth promoting.

You sound like such an older sister or something, almost condescending -not harsh though.

^o) Well, I doubt he'd be too happy for me to post the conversation we had. Therefore, no it's not condescending in any way, shape or form. It's just a little reminder.

Unless you do know about the conversation, don't necessarily go jumping in to say I'm doing this or that. :smile: I've never said Martin was incompetent, he is a good moderator.
Reply 158
Martin deserves to be mod.
Congrats, everyone else.

Yes, I'm back. For an hour today.
Reply 159
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
^o) Well, I doubt he'd be too happy for me to post the conversation we had. Therefore, no it's not condescending in any way, shape or form. It's just a little reminder.

Unless you do know about the conversation, don't necessarily go jumping in to say I'm doing this or that. :smile: I've never said Martin was incompetent, he is a good moderator.

so you have a conversation with him, which would suggest he already knows. to come on TSR and relate that you have had a little word with him to make sure he doesn't act up is completely unnecessary, on top of that it's far more likely to be a dig than a "reminder" as for one, I doubt he needs "reminding" and secondly, if your wish was to simply do that, you could have done it in private.

I don't need to know about the conversation, I never did, you brought it into "my business" when you posted it somewhere public on TSR. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending