Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm going to the University of Leeds next Sept studying computing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZakBrannigan)
    well in that case you well on your way of achieveing your goal.I do know that they get hundreds of UCAS applications per year at all the Vet schools and they is a lot of competition per places and the A level grades they are asking for seems quite high.I keep my fingers croosed as well and wish u all the best in your application.:yep:

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherryy)
    I am planning to apply to New College Nottingham, Coventry Uni, Southampton Solent Uni, University of sunderland and University of Glamorgan.

I hope to get into Coventry. The course is one year and then I want to apply to another Uni for the BA. :yep:

Cambridge would be nice...but I guess only in my dream :rolleyes:
    Some good Universities there,I wish you all the best in your application,good luck:gthumb:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bumbleboy)
    Thanks!
    You welcome

ReputationRep:
    Hi, just a quick question: How are your personal statements going? I sometimes wonder, if I'm the only one, who hasn't done a thing...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, since I changed my subject I have to write a new PS too. Didn't start yet tho... lol....Im still doing research about it...
    What subject are you applying to Didi?

ReputationRep:
    Politics and Sociology, but since both subjects are quite new to me, I have a lot of reading to do. Anyhow, I'll better hurry, I have a deadline to make

P.s. Cherryy, How come you changed your subject?

ReputationRep:
    The Uni I applied to (direct application) said they never received my app and I shall apply through ucas.
    Actually I am quite happy with that coz I had my doubts with the subject (Tourism management).

So now, I am in for Law. It has always been a dream of mine. So I figured I give it a shot.

ReputationRep:
    The Uni I applied to (direct application) said they never received my app and I shall apply through ucas.
    Actually I am quite happy with that coz I had my doubts with the subject (Tourism management).

So now, I am in for Law. It has always been a dream of mine. So I figured I give it a shot.

Hi,

So where you will be applying then? I am applying for Law this year...

ReputationRep:
    I am planning to apply to New College Nottingham, Coventry Uni, Southampton Solent Uni, University of sunderland and University of Glamorgan.

I hope to get into Coventry. The course is one year and then I want to apply to another Uni for the BA. :yep:

Cambridge would be nice...but I guess only in my dream :rolleyes:
    Its in one of my post earlier but I am applying for Foundation degree or Foundation Year courses because I do not have ther german A levels to get into a Bachelor degree course.

ReputationRep:
    Its in one of my post earlier but I am applying for Foundation degree or Foundation Year courses because I do not have ther german A levels to get into a Bachelor degree course.
    Oh I see...sorry about that

I am also applying for Law as i said and the choices are as follows:

Oxford
    UCL
    KCL
    QM
    SOAS

A long shot, I know, but the course I am currently doing is recognised by them all (I checked and checked and ckecked ) so I will give it a go...

ReputationRep:
    Well my application has been paid and submitted to my tutor for reference

fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Didi Kule)
    Hi, just a quick question: How are your personal statements going? I sometimes wonder, if I'm the only one, who hasn't done a thing...

I finished mine last week and submitted everything to my referee. Just waiting on her now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napalm)
    I finished mine last week and submitted everything to my referee. Just waiting on her now.
    i finished mine as well and all I got to do is submit it for the reference...probably will do that on monday...

ReputationRep:
    Hi, everyone. I am applying for year 2009 to:
    Bristol - MSc in Finance and Investment
    Warwick - MSc in Finance
    Durham - MSc in Finance

and haven't decided about last 2 choices yet. Worried about personal statement,coz haven't start it yet and thinking what to include. It is a bit stressful. But hope everything will be ok.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vladlena)
    Hi, everyone. I am applying for year 2009 to:
    Bristol - MSc in Finance and Investment
    Warwick - MSc in Finance
    Durham - MSc in Finance

and haven't decided about last 2 choices yet. Worried about personal statement,coz haven't start it yet and thinking what to include. It is a bit stressful. But hope everything will be ok.
    good luck to you then
    and don't worry about the PS, it's on my priority list for ages, but I still haven't wrote it :rolleyes:
    just start with the first thing in the morning :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping to apply for social work at the uea .. ill be 25 next year when i start .. soo scary but i guess better late than never

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahb24)
    I'm hoping to apply for social work at the uea .. ill be 25 next year when i start .. soo scary but i guess better late than never
    Hey! I'm also going to be 25 next year and that's exactly why I 'm having doubts about uni altogether, but usually I manage to keep them in the back of my mind, because otherwise I get depressed I'm sorting my choices for uni out atm. So far, I've come down to 12.
    How did you choose yours?

ReputationRep:
    I'm only choosing one .. so im taking a bit of a gamble .. but i have a home and a cat to be responisble for , so had to take nearest uni to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahb24)
    I'm only choosing one .. so im taking a bit of a gamble .. but i have a home and a cat to be responisble for , so had to take nearest uni to me
    Good luck! I hope you get in!

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.