Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    lol, i'm happy now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jismith1989)
    I'd give oral sex to the whole board of tweed-jacketed examiners to get good grades. No, I really would -- and swallow!

Gosh, that's bad.
    wow....even men....?

just to get a's?

well....ok then lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad_Drummer_Girl)
    wow....even men....?

just to get a's?

well....ok then lol
    Yes. I'm a pathetic creature.

ReputationRep:
    i think your just passionate about education and doing well

ReputationRep:
    wow....even men....?

just to get a's?

well....ok then lol
    Yes, I'm a pathetic creature!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OllyThePhilosopher)
    Those pages marked "BLANK PAGE" are a gift.
    Agreed.

ReputationRep:
    No, just desperate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dangermouse00)
    No, just desperate.
    no, not desperate, enthusiastic lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm too afraid to! Someone in my GCSE German class got disqualified for drawing a bum on their written paper..apparently it was 'offensive' - I would have understood it if it were a swastika or something but not a bum!

ReputationRep:
    no, not desperate, enthusiastic lol
    Haha, it's ok -- I'm not gonna commit suicide! The reason why I'm so desperate is that I'm currently doing extra A-Levels in my gap year, and I'm not feeling as great as I should be about them. Hence, oral sex!

ReputationRep:
    In my general studies exam I was trying to get in references to films. Also I wrote a bit of a joke related to the question on a physics olympiad exam, I thought whoever was marking it would enjoy it.

ReputationRep:
    ha read this. it was in the June 2007 examiners report for computing.

" There did not appear to be any problem with the time allocated for the examination and no candidate appeared to run out of time. In fact, one very good candidate wrote a letter at the end of the script explaining that there should be more to do in the time. "

why??????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yassir)
    ha read this. it was in the June 2007 examiners report for computing.

" There did not appear to be any problem with the time allocated for the examination and no candidate appeared to run out of time. In fact, one very good candidate wrote a letter at the end of the script explaining that there should be more to do in the time. "

why??????
    Maybe they finished 45 mins early and weren't allowed to leave until the end of the exam.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, it's ok -- I'm not gonna commit suicide! The reason why I'm so desperate is that I'm currently doing extra A-Levels in my gap year, and I'm not feeling as great as I should be about them. Hence, oral sex!

arh i see lol

well im also worried about my exams......well about my bio exams

just want to do well in them!!!

i dont think i could give an entire exam board oaral sex.....it would just be like a big orge....hmm...no defo not

ill just stick to revision!!!

ReputationRep:
    Examiners: treat me like a whore!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not surprised that when I come into a thread entitled 'Having Fun with the examiner' I find a succession of posts describing the possibility of performing oral sex on the examiners.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bodybuilder22)
    I'm not surprised that when I come into a thread entitled 'Having Fun with the examiner' I find a succession of posts describing the possibility of performing oral sex on the examiners.
    it didnt start off this way!!! Honnest!!!

ReputationRep:
    I wrote 'Sorry!' at the end of my mechnics paper, because it was so terrible lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chew)
    Maybe they finished 45 mins early and weren't allowed to leave until the end of the exam.
    maybe. well just imagine an exam - a synoptic exam that is, where your rushing to write down as many things as you can remember whilst somebody else is writing a letter saying there should be more to do. not very thoughtful i would say.

ReputationRep:
    in my mocks in year 11 i wrote things like "satan did it" in response to physics questions
    i wrote every single number from 1 to 927659 on a blank page once.
    i wrote "poo, wee, bottom, gay, willies, poo, hampster, hamster" repeatedly for an entire page
    another page i wrote "i hate france, i would never live in france because it is gay, this is a stupid exam, what a stupid question" in french in a french mock
    i wrote out all the words i can't spell on a blank page once
    i had a nose bleed in my maths gcse and made the blood spots into pictures
    i drew pictures of stereotypical nationalities in my maths paper once, and some elephants and whales, along with the pronouncements of each country in the country's stereotypical accent in maths
    i wrote out the conjugations for 18 verbs (present, perfect, imperfect, future, conditional, imperative and subjunctive) in a maths paper

oh there's more i can't remember it all.

i think i made a... in chemistry, you know the things that make crude oil into other stuffs?... i made one of them into a GIANT willy in my chem mock in y10.

University open days

• Southampton Solent University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Nov '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.