Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GunnerBill)
    I didn't quite cry but...

In Lord of the Rings, Return of the King when the city is about to fall...

I like the idea of "White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise" waiting for you at the end.
    :daydreaming:
    I'd rep you if I had any left.

ReputationRep:
    P.S. I love you.

ReputationRep:
    at the end of brave-heart

I CRIED IN LAUGHTER!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't seen Hachiko yet but the entry on Wikipedia is enough to suggest it will be the next film that will be a tear jerker for me.

ReputationRep:
    Blue Valentine. God that film is depressing.

ReputationRep:
    The kite runner.....

The way the boy threw tomatoes at his own face in order to not upset his ........ was very moving.

ReputationRep:
    Sophie Scholl.......what a brave young woman, makes me feel ashamed to moan about anything.

ReputationRep:
    my name is khan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bhogs001)
    The kite runner.....

The way the boy threw tomatoes at his own face in order to not upset his ........ was very moving.
    I cried at the book of that :o:

Film: Marley and Me made me bawl like a baby

ReputationRep:
    The Notebook. Everyone said "I cried so much watching that" so my friends and I were determined not to, by the end of the film I was bawling my eyes out!

ReputationRep:
    A beautiful mind when he won the nobel prize i think, it made me cry that everyone started to accept him at the end.

ReputationRep:
    I've never cried to a movie, however the movie that has came the closest is pans labyrinth

The scene when ofelia is telling the baby to not hurt her mother and many other scenes in the movie

ReputationRep:
    when i watched 'the pursuit of happyness' yesterday,
    i always cry when will smith does in films :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone seen Boy A?! When he opens the letter from the little girl at the end...

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I've cried at a film, but I very very nearly cried when Danielle died in EastEnders - Ronnie's screams sent my spine shivering!

ReputationRep:
    Juno, when Ellen Page and Michael Cera are holding each other in the hospital at the end and the baby has been adopted.

When the note that Juno wrote to the baby is shown framed in the nursery it made me even worse.

My husband was :K:

ReputationRep:
    War Horse. I've never cried so much at a film. At the beginning, in the middle and at the end I was drowning in my own tears! But it was wonderfully done. I loved the ending.

ReputationRep:
    I cried when I watched the last episode of Sad Love Story (Korean Drama) - so touching

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemmaj)
    when i watched 'the pursuit of happyness' yesterday,
    i always cry when will smith does in films :cry2:
    I love that movie!

ReputationRep:
    Marley and me. The absolute shame of it!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.