I love Batman

Well Christian Bale's version anyway. George Clooney's camp version :puke:

I love the bat-tank
jelly1000
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
That was a really interesting qualifying session. I screamed with joy when I saw the big no 1 next to Webbers name then my heart sank when Heikki took it off him. Oh well, Heikki deserved it, now its his turn to come to form. And Lewis seriously needs to get his act together. I feel sorry for Webber with Raikkonen right behind him, can't see how he can avoid being overtaken.
RoadWarrior
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You must be the only person who doesn't love Heikki :p:

Webber must be light me thinks.
El Stevo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Heikki is cool. He used to live within 5 or so miles of me at Uni. May have seen him in town but couldnt be sure.
Bear_Grylls
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ahh caught bit of the old sun today :awesome: How come the BMW pitlane wasnt there today ! i wanted another picture with the car and thier fit birds, left at 7 didnt get there till about 9.45, only took 1hr 20 mins on the way back though. Will leave at 6 tomorrow though

Should be interesting the grid looks set for a good race,
jelly1000
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by RoadWarrior)
You must be the only person who doesn't love Heikki :p:

Webber must be light me thinks.
Ok, I confess I don't love Heikki, I do like him though & have great respect for him, I just think it would have been nice to see Webber on pole considering he's in a Red Bull whilst Heikki is in a McClaren.

And Webber has most certainly be fuelled light & will probally allow Raikkonen to overtake him considering he knows he isn't really racing him,
RoadWarrior
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jelly1000)
Ok, I confess I don't love Heikki, I do like him though & have great respect for him, I just think it would have been nice to see Webber on pole considering he's in a Red Bull whilst Heikki is in a McClaren.

And Webber has most certainly be fuelled light & will probally allow Raikkonen to overtake him considering he knows he isn't really racing him,
OMG you don't love Heikki :eek: :eek2: :eek3: :eek4:

Yeah, Webber on pole would've been pretty special, but I don't think he will let Raikkonen through easily. I think Heikki has a good chance to win this race. Fingers crossed
PoisonDonna
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Bear_Grylls)
Ahh caught bit of the old sun today :awesome: How come the BMW pitlane wasnt there today ! i wanted another picture with the car and thier fit birds, left at 7 didnt get there till about 9.45, only took 1hr 20 mins on the way back though. Will leave at 6 tomorrow though

... It was there today :confused:
Closed because of rain at the time you went maybe?

Nah you're not the only one to not love him, me and hannah loved him and just forced it on other people :p:

Very true Webber on pole would have been brilliant, but Heikki deserved it just as much. Webber would have been punching far above his weight on pole, and would most likely have been eaten alive off the start line. Hopefully he won't lose too many places tomorrow anyway.
Even if Webber doesn't "let" kimi through I imagine he'd catch him fairly quickly tbh.

Did you see Webber's comment in the press conference:
(Original post by Mark Webber)
I'm stopping on lap three and after that I will have a long race, so we will go from there
:rofl:
Bear_Grylls
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by PoisonDonna)

Really? i must be going blind, i went past the area it was at last year and couldnt find it, meh, ill look out for it tomorrow
PoisonDonna
Rep:
?
Really? i must be going blind, i went past the area it was at last year and couldnt find it, meh, ill look out for it tomorrow
Ha no, it was there. It's down the Debenhams end in the car park there.
jelly1000
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by PoisonDonna)

Nah you're not the only one to not love him, me and hannah loved him and just forced it on other people :p:

Very true Webber on pole would have been brilliant, but Heikki deserved it just as much. Webber would have been punching far above his weight on pole, and would most likely have been eaten alive off the start line. Hopefully he won't lose too many places tomorrow anyway.
Even if Webber doesn't "let" kimi through I imagine he'd catch him fairly quickly tbh.

Did you see Webber's comment in the press conference:

:rofl:
I'm guessing Webber was joking. He may be fuelled light but not that light. And really he is punching far above his weight in 2nd.
PoisonDonna
Rep:
?
I'm guessing Webber was joking. He may be fuelled light but not that light. And really he is punching far above his weight in 2nd.
Yes of course he was joking :p:
Captain Biggles
Badges: 2
Report 10 years ago
Do my eyes deceive me or is Heikki on pole for tomorrow?!?! RESULT!! I love that man! :love:

I have my bets on Kimi to win, followed closely home by Heikki and then a toss-up between Lewis and perhaps Kubica. I'm getting up for tomorrow, especially since it's DC's last British GP - end of an era.
HJV
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Wow, Heikki on pole :eek: :eek:

I was travelling for the whole of today and so missed the qualis. I had to rub my eyes for a while seeing the headline that Heikki is on pole
PoisonDonna
Rep:
?
Keep the faith in Heikki people :hmmm:
Untitled258
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

The pit lane is to busy in manc giving us lot a good time, because lets face it, mancunains are the best
Gypsy King
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I want to go to the Pit Lane, but I'm working. *sob*
2nd2god
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I see Webber getting a podium
And if it rains he has a good a chance as anyone of winning the race.
hannahhi
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I just got home tonight, had taped quali, just finished watching it

is all im going to say.

oh actually, also Heikki :love:
Untitled258
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Gypsy King)
I want to go to the Pit Lane, but I'm working. *sob*
I wouldnt go!! It was mint yestoday.

Go to work that is.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (260)
38.92%
No - but I will (45)
6.74%
No - I don't want to (49)
7.34%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (314)
47.01%

Watched Threads