Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
becki08
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by starchild)
Euch i feel low. 20 min after i posted i was already back to normal. Im having waking dreams and stuff and its really poo because the nightmares of the bombings are hurting so much and are so vivid. :cry:

im a freak. 36 months ago it happpened and guess what im still no better

You're not a freak sweetheart. Anything as traumatic as that would affect someone for a long time. We're all here for you darling :hugs: xxx
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by xemilyx)
Thanks hun but people shouldn't worry about me. I'll be fine. Really. I'm always fine,

Siti, sweetheart, it doesn't matter how long ago they were, something as traumatic as the bombings is going to impact massively on you. ugs: we're all here for you.

If people are your friends (like we are ) then they should worry because that's what friends do. Yes you will be fine, but that doesn't mean you're not struggling at the moment and need our support and we're all here for you :hugs:
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
I agree that talking about stuff helps. It isn't about dwelling on it or feeling sorry for yourself, it's about getting it out in the open and seeing if other people can relate to you.

Emily, I know what you mean about the weight, it's horrible to put weight on when you're not trying to. Try to ignore other people and just do whatever makes you feel better about yourself (without going to extremes). I'm very unhappy with my body atm but I guess I'm the only one that can change things.

I haven't had a great day. I woke up at about 5 (fell asleep on the sofa) and went back to bed from 11-nowish! I feel like I have wasted a day but I guess I would be wasting it if I were up, too. That's one thing I dread... looking back and feeling as though I have wasted my youth. If only I could control things in my head and stop myself from feeling like this.

Hey sweetheart, don't worry about sleeping most of the day. Sometimes that's what you need and that's ok. You've got plenty of time ahead of you. Sending you lots of love and hugs :hugs: xxx
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *pink_sapphires*)
Hi everyone.

Sorry about falling asleep last night Emily Hope I managed to keep you company for part of the night though, even if it wasn't until very late! :hugs:

Becki...How are you today hun? :hugs:

Raspberry...hope you're feeling ok today. Remember...it's ok to grieve :hugs:

Siti...glad you're happy hun! You deserve it! :hugs:

Laus...hope you're ok...will read through some of your longer posts later hun :hugs:

Saber...have the meds started to work yet? Stay strong. We're all behind you :hugs:

I've had a bad morning. Arguments galore. Feel weird. My hair looks disgusting but can't be bothered to wash it. Will leave it til tonight. GOT to tidy my room today. It was looking so much better but then my sister trashed all my stuff and I've not got round to starting again as I've been hurt and demoralised. All my hard work, destroyed in seconds
:hugs: I'm sorry your sister was so horrible and did that. I hate it when people are really unfair like that. Here if you want to talk :hugs: xxx
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by upturnedpalms)
Sorry you've gone down Siti :hugs:

Emily, if I had any bloody money I'd happily give you every penny :hugs:

How're you Becki?
I'm not sure how I am to be honest. It's been an odd day.

How are you? :hugs: xxx
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
Siti, you're not a freak :hugs:. You are a star.

Thanks becki :hugs: :suith:
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Tried to be normal today, forget about everything and act like a normal 19 year old. Went to a festival with a mate, voices the whole time, panic attacks, even seeing stuff, it's so ****ed up, god knows when I'm going to be able to get the courage back to venture out again, why can't I just be normal. I don't even remember what it feels like to sleep in, hang out with mates, enjoy myself, have a care free and easy life.

xemilyx have you tried going to citizen's advice bureau or talking to your student union over your money issues? They can really help out.

How's everyone else?
xemilyx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Everyone here is a star! I love you all so much. Thank you for caring and understanding :hugs: xxx
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
Tried to be normal today, forget about everything and act like a normal 19 year old. Went to a festival with a mate, voices the whole time, panic attacks, even seeing stuff, it's so ****ed up, god knows when I'm going to be able to get the courage back to venture out again, why can't I just be normal. I don't even remember what it feels like to sleep in, hang out with mates, enjoy myself, have a care free and easy life.

xemilyx have you tried going to citizen's advice bureau or talking to your student union over your money issues? They can really help out.

How's everyone else?
*huggles* Oh sweetie :hugs: It's hard but it won't always be like this. I've never seen stuff but that must be really scary :hugs: Hopefully the EIT will be able to help you build up your confidence to go out again. You can get through this hun :hugs:
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becki08)
*huggles* Oh sweetie :hugs: It's hard but it won't always be like this. I've never seen stuff but that must be really scary :hugs: Hopefully the EIT will be able to help you build up your confidence to go out again. You can get through this hun :hugs:
:hugs: thanks. the EIT are great, I need to talk to them about DSA as well. Still don't see why to apply though my mum keeps bugging me.

are you ok?
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
:hugs: thanks. the EIT are great, I need to talk to them about DSA as well. Still don't see why to apply though my mum keeps bugging me.

are you ok?

I'm glad you're finding them helpful You should definitely talk to them about DSA. I'm in the middle of trying to fill in my form at the moment.

I'm in an odd mood, not sure if I'm ok or not

:hugs:
raspberrybubbles
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Feeling okay. The party was quite fun, but I'm really tired, so I'm going to try and sleep (if that's going to be at all possible).

:hugs: to everyone, I'm a bit dead to write stuff :|
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Urgh, people are shouting at me and having a go at me
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by raspberrybubbles)
Feeling okay. The party was quite fun, but I'm really tired, so I'm going to try and sleep (if that's going to be at all possible).

:hugs: to everyone, I'm a bit dead to write stuff :|
Glad you're ok and had a good time Sleep well hun :hugs:
xemilyx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Has anyone heard from elements? I had a pm the other day and she didn't sound too good. I replied and got nothing back so sent another one yesterday and still nothing. I'm really worried about her.
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Im so worried too. I didnt have credit when she texted me and i feel bad. but hopefully shes ok. Shes looking forward to uni but is finding it still hard at home. I'll try ringing her tomorrow.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I feel so alone.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Is anyone around? I really want to be there for people, but I can't even look after myself.

Emily, are you on disability benefits for your depression, or could you borrow money from relatives or your university? You have enough to worry about without having to deal with money problems as well.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Thank you so much for being here for me everyone, you're the only people that I have in my life at the moment, aside from my parents.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Life shouldn't have to be like this.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (362)
37.51%
No - but I will (74)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (67)
6.94%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (462)
47.88%

Watched Threads