they are too young
blondyx
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Girl - Do i look fat in this?
Guy - *looks* 'no of course not'
Girl - What! You had to look! you think im fat, dont lie!
bete noire
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
yackity yak yak yak.

amiritefellas?

Seriously though, girls talk incessantly.
WithFlyingColours
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've been in a few situations where girls (in a group) have started openly putting down my mates (we were also in a group) infront of us. For example pointing out who they think is 'weedy' and putting us in order of attractiveness. I was quite frankly shocked and couldn't believe quite what I was hearing! Needless to say when we got fed up, one of our number commented that the girls themselves aren't perfect, picking on one's weight. Said girl then walked out the room crying.

I guess this is just a long winded way of saying that I don't like how girls can't take banter!
DirtyHarry
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Girls are often very *****y and behind peoples' backs.

Times when they keep talking about themselves and you clearly don't give a toss/didn't ask and they don't ask you things in return, it's all me me me me me.
bete noire
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Asking me questions I cant be bothered to answer. No I don't want to tell you about my father, **** off.
tinkerbellejess
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by bete noire)
yackity yak yak yak.

amiritefellas?

Seriously though, girls talk incessantly.
That drives my bf crazy, apparently I just never switch off and can talk forever1
music_at_soas
Report 10 years ago
ooh dear, i always say when i think i'm fat. well not always. anyway, my bf says "you're not flipping fat" or "you know that you're not"and in retrospect, i think he gets pretty annoyed. the thing is, i'm not fishing for compliments, i just sometimes feel like i am... and i want him to be honest and tell me if i AM too fat.......
cadaeibfeceh
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
the lack of them around me
Levid1992
Report 10 years ago
When they flirt with you constantly, you start to think your getting somewhere when BAM They just want to be freinds
Steely
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Levid1992)
When they flirt with you constantly, you start to think your getting somewhere when BAM They just want to be freinds

Ahaha yeah masively, or the ones who dont divulge they have a bf and u flirt with u all nite until one of her mates tells u in order to put u out of ure misery...dusnt stop sum girls tho luckily :p:
Tallon
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by maria0208)
Some of us are too, y'know...we just want to be loved! We just go about it in a slightly more complicated manner than you might

lmao so true.
We all mean well
Liverpool's Number 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
"Well if you don't know then I'm not telling you!"
GeorgEGNT
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by i_<3_you)
lol, awww.. dont worry, there a somebody for everyone out there in the world...be patient.. maybe ull meet her tomorrow, or tonight or next month, who knows! :rolleyes:
that lol its usually in a situation where you've just asked them out or sumthing, or your talking to a girl whos friends just turned you down.

I also hate the "I love you like a brother thing" I was really close to this girl and I wanted to take things up a notch, she then said that to me, and we've barely ever spoke since, I cant stand it. I'd rather they said nothing on it at all.

Then you have the usual moaning whining etc
Tufts
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Electric_Dreams)
Nope, the patronising tone, and that comment actually, but then again I'm in a feminist mood today...
And what's a "feminist mood"?
22KT22
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Liverpool's Number 9)
"Well if you don't know then I'm not telling you!"
Ok that annoys me and im a girl, if im upset i just tell him why! if i said that it would be sarcastic and to wind him up!
Erradhadh
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by tinkerbellejess)
Yes we do, we are always right! :p:

No. Ugh.

This is the character trait I hate most about girls.
WithFlyingColours
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't like how they refer to us as 'guys'.
22KT22
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by WithFlyingColours)
I don't like how they refer to us as 'guys'.
what would you prefer? boys?
we are normally always referred to as girls whatever our age.. least your makes you sound older than 13.
WithFlyingColours
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
what would you prefer? boys?
we are normally always referred to as girls whatever our age.. least your makes you sound older than 13.
Boys is better. Lads is better. Men is better.

Haven't you ever noticed how no boys refer to themselves as guys? Even look at the thread title of this thread and the associate thread.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (571)
37.71%
No - but I will (119)
7.86%
No - I don't want to (109)
7.2%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (715)
47.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise