He wants c** it on my face Watch

This discussion is closed.
Phantom Phoenix
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by bean87)
i hate cranberry juice, but im happy to test it out. how long do i have to drink it before you notice an effect?
I'm afraid I don't remember, but I'm not very patient so it couldn't have been more than a few days, or we'd have decided it wasn't working and got bored.:p:

Maybe you could try a mixture drink with 5 or 6 fruits in, that way you'd cover all the bases? Then if it made a difference you could try each of the fruits individually and figure out which ones made a difference.

Ooh, and then make a combo drink with all the best ones and sell it! You'll be a millionnaire! And then you can give me half!;yes;
zodiac90
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
ok ok im sorry for calling you a ****.
butterfly_girl_5
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by suek)
So people who enjoy it basically are just having meaningless sex, is what what you're saying?

:rolleyes:

You are entitled to your opinion, and your experiences, but I think you are being a little harsh to just slate everybody who ever enjoyed this act as having "meaningless sex" because it's something that is a bit out there.

I agree with what you say about trying out things in a relationship, what I cant understand, is how cuming on someones face is could be have of a sensitive considerate relationship. When I talked about meaningless sex I was trying to explain my view on sex to the person who asked, I didnt mean it to come across as a general accusation. I just find it difficult that everyone is saying 'well we do want to do it'- well why? Peoples sexual fantasies arise from their imagination and their minds so why is is people naturally want to *** on peoples faces? thats what I dont get
suek
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't think anything is **** like in the confines of a relationship - if you can't get a little out of your comfort zone with someone you trust and vice versa, when can you?
fredscarecrow
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by DancinBallerina)
LMAO Industrial googles!? . . .
For ultimate protection :nods:

If you're reeling a bit more risque, I'd go for swimming goggles.
bean87
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by zodiac90)
someone's on the ball lol - ill send you a cambridge application form!

ok sorry, **** is a bit of a harsh word to use - it was just the way pinga or whatever her name is wrote her posts that annoyed me.
no thanks, i dont want to go to cambridge. do you always fill your posts with contradictions and then back track everything you've said?

its the sign of an idiot, and an idiot with a weak personality
qgujxj39
Report 10 years ago
ok sorry, **** is a bit of a harsh word to use - it was just the way pinga or whatever her name is wrote her posts that annoyed me.
Erm, what the **** did pinga write that was wrong? If a guy had've wrote the same thing, you'd've either agreed or laughed, you misogynistic prick.
Phantom Phoenix
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
someone's on the ball lol - ill send you a cambridge application form!

Meh, don't worry about it, I wasn't offended. (Don't know about pinga though!)
bean87
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Phantom Phoenix)
I'm afraid I don't remember, but I'm not very patient so it couldn't have been more than a few days, or we'd have decided it wasn't working and got bored.:p:

Maybe you could try a mixture drink with 5 or 6 fruits in, that way you'd cover all the bases? Then if it made a difference you could try each of the fruits individually and figure out which ones made a difference.

Ooh, and then make a combo drink with all the best ones and sell it! You'll be a millionnaire! And then you can give me half!;yes;
definately, sounds awesome. i REALLY think i need a lab and some controlled variables. we need to crack the answer to best flavour!
missygeorgia
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by butterfly_girl_5)
I agree with what you say about trying out things in a relationship, what I cant understand, is how cuming on someones face is could be have of a sensitive considerate relationship. When I talked about meaningless sex I was trying to explain my view on sex to the person who asked, I didnt mean it to come across as a general accusation. I just find it difficult that everyone is saying 'well we do want to do it'- well why? Peoples sexual fantasies arise from their imagination and their minds so why is is people naturally want to *** on peoples faces? thats what I dont get

Why does anyone want to do anything? You seem to be seriously lacking when it comes to understanding about personal taste and preference.
Phantom Phoenix
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Anything can be part of a sensitive considerate relationship - I have a wonderful relationship with my boyfriend but we do things that are far more submission/domination related than him climaxing on me. It doesn't mean he thinks little of me - on the contrary, I'm lucky enough that he worships the ground I walk on.
Anonymous #5
Report 10 years ago
It depends where you want your relationship to go. If you ask me, he WILL lose respect for you if you let him do it. On the other hand, if you don't mind being his '*****' then go for it. The only reason men want to do it is because they want to play on 'submissive slut' fantasies. The question is, do you want to be a submissive slut in your bf's eyes?
Phantom Phoenix
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
definately, sounds awesome. i REALLY think i need a lab and some controlled variables. we need to crack the answer to best flavour!
This sounds like so much more fun than a Psychology degree. I'm up for it if you are :p:
DoMakeSayThink
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
no but saying 'oohhhh i want *** all over my face' is different, its fair to say its '****' like behaviour. there comes a point where 'everyone to their own' breaks down. you're potraying a negative image of women.

and i wont respond to such personal attacks bean_87 - a 21 year old man at bedford college wan**** at a TSR thread is frankly, a digusting thought
How is she portraying a negative image of women? She is not the spokesperson for womankind, and you're being enormously foolish if you'd treat a single case as such. Regardless of this fact, I would argue that you're calling her a **** is unwarranted in the first place. The word itself is outmoded, as can be shown by the way in which it wouldn't be used to describe men. It comes from an attitude that promotes inequality in sexual matters, one I hope isn't so prevalent today as it has been in the past. If she's doing something for her boyfriend, which he enjoys and she doesn't find degrading or unpleasant, then where is the wrong in that? The word **** usually has connotations of sexual promiscuity rather than open-mindedness, and it's safe to say that she's not guilty of that.

I don't see why 'each to their own' should break down before the effects are affecting more than those who make the choice.
bean87
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Phantom Phoenix)
This sounds like so much more fun than a Psychology degree. I'm up for it if you are :p:
well im applying for medicine, so maybe i'll have the labs. you can do the quantitative analysis, but i get 60% share in the business yes...

ps. it says in your profile that you're 38... a 38 year old virgin? interesting
Phantom Phoenix
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
It depends where you want your relationship to go. If you ask me, he WILL lose respect for you if you let him do it. On the other hand, if you don't mind being his '*****' then go for it. The only reason men want to do it is because they want to play on 'submissive slut' fantasies. The question is, do you want to be a submissive slut in your bf's eyes?
I don't think that's true at all. My boyfriend doesn't think of me that way and when he's submissive I don't think of him as the equivalent...what we do during sex is just another factor in our relationship and only makes us closer because we experience different roles and learn to trust each other more.
zodiac90
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
Im not going back on what I said, I still think as a personal opinion that its pretty silly to go onto a forum and start raving about how you like *** on your face. If you do it in a relationship, thats not really for anyone to comment on and its completely up to you.
suek
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't think you are going to find a logical answer here I'm afraid. Peoples' brains are just wired differently. There's something in particular - very normal part of the foreplay regime :p: - that I REALLY enjoy that for many women is completely mundane and does nothing for them. Why do I enjoy it so much? I have no idea, no idea at all, it just works for me. I can't answer you.

It's the same for this. A man's ejaculate is like... I dunno, it's obviously very important to him heh. And altering routine in that way obviously works for them. There's no female equivalent really, maybe that's why it's difficult for you to see... but girls enjoy that same change in routine. Some people just get off on messy sex! Sure, afterward it's not so awesome having to cleanup (or maybe people like that too!) but in the heat of the moment people can really like it...
Phantom Phoenix
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
well im applying for medicine, so maybe i'll have the labs. you can do the quantitative analysis, but i get 60% share in the business yes...

ps. it says in your profile that you're 38... a 38 year old virgin? interesting
That must be a bug lol, I'm 22!

*rushes off to check*

Edit: Don't know what happened there Where are you wanting to study Med? I would be doing it at Glasgow but I got typhoid and had to quit in first year :mad:
bean87
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Im not going back on what I said, I still think as a personal opinion that its pretty silly to go onto a forum and start raving about how you like *** on your face. If you do it in a relationship, thats not really for anyone to comment on and its completely up to you.

no responce to what i've said? embarrased? fooled? get a grip child
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise