Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

Anyone going to Roehampton??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
phoenix287
yeah, I got that as well but the strange thing is I got it almost 3 weeks ago :confused:

that weird u got it so long ago. well done though.
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
history and classics for me, doesnt look like theres many of us tho!
havent had a letter from ucas about an email... but im deffered entry so may be sumin different i guess/hope!
hope evry1s a levels results were gd
Reply 142
Jenniii
Wooo Primary Ed for me :smile:

Hey, you're doing the same course as me! :smile: Are you staying on campus?
flowermaster91
i wish this was in a roehampton sub forum

Same! Or at least in a thread that wasn't titled 'Any1 going to Roehampton?', because I don't think it helps our stereotype of being a rubbish uni (which we're not!!) :p:

I'm so excited for freshers week! It's going to awesome.
taldonahue1
history and classics for me, doesnt look like theres many of us tho!
havent had a letter from ucas about an email... but im deffered entry so may be sumin different i guess/hope!
hope evry1s a levels results were gd

Haha, I think that you added me on facebook? Hey, I'm Becky :p:

And yeah, there doesn't seem to be many of us at the moment. Hopefully more people turn up soon!
Woo!! English Language & Linguistics can't wait! I got a letter from UCAS saying I have to e-mail roehampton too! Can't wait to move in to the halls! :-)
Elvendork
Same! Or at least in a thread that wasn't titled 'Any1 going to Roehampton?', because I don't think it helps our stereotype of being a rubbish uni (which we're not!!) :p:

I'm so excited for freshers week! It's going to awesome.

I know i hate those smug people :p:. Yeah the thread title should change too,just like 4 weeks to go :woo: :woo:

anyone get a freshers pack yet? my post don't come till like 2pm lol
Reply 147
I'm going to be studying Media + Culture and Photography. Is anyone else doing either of these? x
me :smile:

studying english language & media joint. staying in a101 shaw house at digby stuart. anyone in shaw? i'm scared/worried/so excited!! i wanna talk to people who's going so don't be shy :smile: xx
SuzieH
I'm going to be studying Media + Culture and Photography. Is anyone else doing either of these? x

i'm doing media & culture :smile:
xXx-Kiki-xXx
Woo!! English Language & Linguistics can't wait! I got a letter from UCAS saying I have to e-mail roehampton too! Can't wait to move in to the halls! :-)

i'm doing english language & linguistics too! yay! which dorms you staying in?!:woo:
Reply 151
naomiiiiii

Oh yay! are you excited about starting it? I am feeling nervous/worried/excited at the moment just because we don't know what to expect x
Reply 152
I got an email telling me the terms and conditions of uni accomodation.... but i've not as far as I know got my accomodation place? its not just me is it? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH excited but scared.
SuzieH
Oh yay! are you excited about starting it? I am feeling nervous/worried/excited at the moment just because we don't know what to expect x

yeah totally excited! i love studying haha -geek-
I'm slightly worried about the lack of History students I'm finding. I've only found one so far and he's doing it combined with another subject! Come on you History students, where are you all hiding?! Lmao :p:

Less than a month until Freshers Week. I can't wait, it's all starting to feel so...real :biggrin:

Is everyone on here living on campus? Or is anyone commuting?
You reckon there's enough of us here to warrant our own Roehampton sub forum?
naomiiiiii

I'm going into my third year of media and culture in September so if anyone has any questions about the course then fire away!

I do it with journalism but I'm majoring in media this year, have really enjoyed the course. If you are doing it single honours, you'll probably only find yourself timetabled for 2/3 days a week.

Anyway...I'm here if anyone needs to ask anything.

Can't wait to start back again and meet the new freshers! If you see me (my pic is on my profile) wandering around please say hello! hehe
phoenix287

I vote for one, I've been wanting one for months now!
phoenix287

cherbearbunnykins
I vote for one, I've been wanting one for months now!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=524328
It says that we need a list of 10 active posters (with 100+ posts) in order to get a sub forum. I think that we have that?

I agree, we should get our own sub forum!
Elvendork
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=524328
It says that we need a list of 10 active posters (with 100+ posts) in order to get a sub forum. I think that we have that??

I agree, we should get our own sub forum!

Okay, lets get the ball rolling then! Do we need to start a separate thread for this or what??? I can think of at least 5 active users with 100+ posts off the top of my head right now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending