Simple question how to make 500 pounds in 1 month Watch

This discussion is closed.
craigie22
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by abhi104)
Its not about being picky i willl do anything anything except fr being a cleaner
whos gonna see you when your cleaning the school either BEFORE or AFTER anyone is there?!
charleym
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You probably won't get taken on by any large shop since you're under 16, so you'll just have to wait a while until you can get anything like that.

You could try getting a paper round or distributing leaflets, it doesn't earn you much, but it's something and will only be 1-2 hours 2 or 3 days a week so you'll fit it in easily.

Or try newsagents, I knew a lot of people at 15 who got jobs in corner shops, arcades and so on because the owners know they can pay you below the minimum wage cos you can't complain as you're not legally allowed to work there at that age.

Best thing is probably as others have said though, just doing jobs and stuff for family/friends/neighbours. A lot of people will pay you to wash their cars etc. even if they don't need it doing, especially if you tell them you want the money to take your mum on holiday and that your not just wasting it.
abhi104
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by craigie22)
works fine for me

just go on their site, scroll to the bottom and click careers
Its not openin. Today im gonna have a look around online tommorow will go and walk into shops and all.
SpiritedAway
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
well you won't be able to get a job at 15 anyway. :no: unless you went for a paper round or something or helped out at home.
Orwell
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah very funny i just got warned for wrighting in slang and not writing the words properly
Spelling too, maybe?
abhi104
(Original post by sweetlovinchick2k1)
What year are you in?

School isn't a reason not to get a job, there are jobs where you can just work the weekend like most people do.

Most people say they can't because it will intefer with their studies but if you just do a few hours over the weekend you will be fine.
yeah i thought it wud interfere with studies but i dont think it will
roots
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Get a job that pays £125 a week after tax, just a suggestion, take it or leave it
username156343
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
1. Job
2. eBay
abhi104
whos gonna see you when your cleaning the school either BEFORE or AFTER anyone is there?!
Hell yes sum poepl in my school stay till 5 playin football and walkin round corridors
abhi104
(Original post by sweetlovinchick2k1)
What year are you in?

School isn't a reason not to get a job, there are jobs where you can just work the weekend like most people do.

Most people say they can't because it will intefer with their studies but if you just do a few hours over the weekend you will be fine.
Im goin to year 10
craigie22
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Where abouts in London do you live?
abhi104
Where abouts in London do you live?
Wembley
Gourdman
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Buy music festival tickets, wait until the week before the festival, and then sell them for lots of profit.

£600 in 3 months is pretty easy. I get 750 in 3 months for a measly 8 hours a week.
abhi104
(Original post by roots)
Get a job that pays £125 a week after tax, just a suggestion, take it or leave it
Yeha id take that but where?
sweetlovinchick2k1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Terryw)
You may not have ever heard of this, BUT there is this little thing and its called a "weekend" its a time when your not at school and means you can work. Then we have "evening", this is a little more complicated. These are AFTER school time but before bedtime and on a WEEKDAY.
This is sometime called "part time" work.

OK lesson over, get a ****ing job!
I would so rep you right now, if I hadn't already given today's away
craigie22
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Wembley
Seeing as i'm near you i know theres alot of jobs around your area and you can take the train to Watford wheres theres hundreads of shops and one is bound to have vacancies
abhi104
(Original post by Gourdman)
Buy music festival tickets, wait until the week before the festival, and then sell them for lots of profit.

£600 in 3 months is pretty easy. I get 750 in 3 months for a measly 8 hours a week.
How do i buy the festival tickets
Q_M
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Holiday lool. Na im not being rude and all but nt been on holiday in 2 years or seen me relatives living abroad in 2 years. Its nt about me though its me mum i wna treat her to a holiday. My sister said that she wuld try to make sum money but she said tat all 3 of us shuld go and she gna try to mke all the money for all 3 of us but its unlikely so if there was anything i culd do i shuld try. Its also hard fr her cause she goin uni and gt to try to pay those expenses as well and she doin medicine so gt mre wrk to do and all.
I'm sorry but...you must have made a real effort to turn that into text/chav speak.

Argh Christ, my head hurts.
princessmarisa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Na i cant be a cleaner impossible. First of all i dont want my friends seeing me. Second of all its just not me!
If you want the money that bad any job is not "Impossible"

So what if your friends see you, if they are so pathetic as to make fun in more than a light hearted manner, when you are doing what it takes to treat your mum, what sort of friends are they anyway?

I learnt at that age that beggers can't be choosers, I wanted a Job, and took the time and effort to go and find one, i can't say cleaning a dirty primary school was "me" but I can say it taught me responsibility, work ethics, time management and other key life skills you just don't get taught at school.

It also gave me a stepping stone of experience to get further jobs in the future. Directly from that job being council experience, and the references i got, the council offered me a job in a Library when I turned 17. From that I have moved into retail and leisure industries.

Your first job is going to be badly paid, either boring, lonely, or dirty, unless you are very very lucky and well connected. Accept it.

At least as a cleaner I made friends with the other cleaners who were also my age and at school and we had a good laugh and listened to the radio as we got the job done.
Q_M
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Gourdman)

No because people who do that need stringing up.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (10)
37.04%
No (17)
62.96%

Watched Threads