Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    aww. atleast your trying to put the wrong right and become fit again.
    iwould like to do the same, but back home i had too many distractions. guess i need to check out the gyms here now im on my own.

been in town all day though, and as it was such a nice day i walked home. it was pretty good. i was with my friend whos going to a uni in wales. was sad to say goodbye to him on the train im lonely again, and its an actual ghost town around heree. car park is empty and i literally didnt see a single person whilst walking past the uni/halls.

ReputationRep:
    Awww! Gotta' admit I don't see any action around the Halls when I come on that side of the campus :p: I did hear lots of people are going home for the weekend though.

Hit the gym again earlier. Slept like a log last night and I suspect I'll be the same tonight!

ReputationRep:
    glad you did. i had a friend over and he kind of made a bed out of 4 chairs. kinda wierd sleeping with someone else in the same room + he kept going to the toilet because of the dodgy indian food..but im awake. looks like ina stay in and play some games/watch some surf the channel

ReputationRep:
    Lmao! Oh dear!

Playing on me 360 at the moment. I have no motivation to do anything else!

ReputationRep:
    get a ps3!!
    having a nice relaxing drive on san andreas, could be worse i guess. dinner time soon. the most exciting time ;p

ReputationRep:
    Had my dinner 'bout an hour ago. Freshly made pizza from ADSA. Yum!

ReputationRep:
    ohh very nice, and thats not a bad idea, but ive been walking around all day, so im thinking pasta with tuna and sweetcorn (im meant to be half italian, but i cant help it if i like tuna and sweetcorn with pasta)

ReputationRep:
    Sounds nice!

I fancy some chocolate but I know I shouldn't

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking of joining the gym. I'm just really skinny and weak. Need to get appropriate clothes and maybe a gym buddy though. *cough*

ReputationRep:
    Nothing to be ashamed of! Not everyone is huge, toned up and can lift thousands of KGs :p:

And hello thar new person! What course you doin?!

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I am doing Digital Film & Post Production. BTW dude_se you're not the only one with a bit of a snoozer hall.

ReputationRep:
    lol thats good then.
    got woken up by a fire alarm today though. someone was cooking toast and burnt it!
    wasnt happy lol.

ReputationRep:
    ^ LOL. Horrified some people can't cook toast without burning it :p:

Me thinks its gym time soon! Just waiting for my dinner to settle. Gym was pretty empty last Sunday; just hoping it is today

ReputationRep:
    im waiting for another excuse
    i woke up at 3pm it was a mixture of going to bed at atleast 3-4pm, getting woken up by the fire alarm, and wanting a lazy day in. kind of sucks though. only got around 4 hours before its night time again lol.

ReputationRep:
    I wanted a lie in but couldn't sleep past 10 I blame people for being noisy.

Been a miserable day anyway. Was raining up until an hour or so ago!

ReputationRep:
    move into halls then. its like a ghost town. ull get loads of sleep

and yea i thought i heard rain, but when i got up all was normal.

ReputationRep:
    Was actually tempted to ring up last week to see if there were any places in halls free. I just can't justify paying £85/week though when I live 5 min. drive away :p:

ReputationRep:
    lol yea, would be a little silly. much more freedom though

ReputationRep:
    The fire alarm was done by people in the halls next us. When walking out we were like 'anyone smell burning toast?'

Nearly set the alarm off myself earlier though. Law should require all packaging to include fan assisted oven cooking temperatures :P

ReputationRep:
    i wonder what those people said to them this morning. they didnt sound happy lol.
    what halls are you in then?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 26, 2012

University open days

• Staffordshire University
    Everything except: Midwifery, Operating Department Practice, Paramedic Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.